Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

What Christian Habit Do You Know Your Mother For. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Christian Habit Do You Know Your Mother For. (760 Views)

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Christian Habit Do You Know Your Mother For. by elpochas: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2021
As we Christians around the World Celebrate Mothers day today,what Christian Habit do you know or remember your mother for?
Since i was a little boy, have always known my mum as a woman that does not joke with Prayers.she wakes up as early as 4am and prays till 6am in the morning.She is in her late 60s now but she still maintains it as her daily routine.The funniest thing is that she does not use alarm or ask you to wake her up.
Happy Mothers day to my Mum and to all our women and Mothers that deserved to be called Mothers.
Re: What Christian Habit Do You Know Your Mother For. by Righteousness2(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
My mama is the Spirtual backbone of the Home!
The Woman can pray and pray and Pray!

Her Prayers and intercessions made me to Submit to GOD.
If not for her Standing in the gap I should have Died long time ago in Worldliness and Sinfulness!

The woman Na confirmed Holiness and Prayer Machine
Re: What Christian Habit Do You Know Your Mother For. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
My mum is my bedrock, my guardian angel, my prayer warrior.
Her prayers keeps me going.

God bless her for me.
Re: What Christian Habit Do You Know Your Mother For. by dollytino4real(f): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
my mum can do good 4 Africa! whether is because she is a nurse I don't know? they will wake her up at nite to treat patient when they know there is no money with dem to pay.she will return and give God thanks even wen no payment made
Re: What Christian Habit Do You Know Your Mother For. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
OP you just described my mother... I have known her to be a praying mother that prays without season. Thankfully, her husband, my father, is also a committed Christian and prayer warrior. They don't joke with prayers.

Another unique thing is about reading the Bible and living exemplary Christian life, they don't joke with it.
Re: What Christian Habit Do You Know Your Mother For. by lilvicky68(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
dollytino4real:
my mum can do good 4 Africa! whether is because she is a nurse I don't know? they will wake her up at nite to treat patient when they know there is no money with dem to pay.she will return and give God thanks even wen no payment made
Happy mothers Day
Re: What Christian Habit Do You Know Your Mother For. by dollytino4real(f): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
lilvicky68:
Happy mothers Day
thanks my dear
Re: What Christian Habit Do You Know Your Mother For. by adadike(f): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
Extremely kind and humble to a fault

1 Like

Re: What Christian Habit Do You Know Your Mother For. by ayomilore: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
My mum is my everything after God almighty. Very kind and considerate, unfortunately, this is the first mother day without her as she succumbed to the cold hand of death last year December. I love you Mama and I will continue to love you.

1 Like

Re: What Christian Habit Do You Know Your Mother For. by merieam16(f): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
ayomilore:
My mum is my everything after God almighty. Very kind and considerate, unfortunately, this is the first mother day without her as she succumbed to the cold hand of death last year December. I love you Mama and I will continue to love you.
hmm...that touching.RIP to her
Re: What Christian Habit Do You Know Your Mother For. by pozehnani(f): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
My mum was a prayer woman.
She was always reading the Bible
She made sure we observed our family night devotion.

I remember those days of charismatic. She took us every week for prayers and house fellowships too.

She also made sure we all attended cacthesim ( hope I spelt it correctly). Even when we ( twinny and I) ran away from confirmation class, she kept pushing and reporting us to Dad grin.

Hmmmm.. She was a mother in isreal. Always praying for all of us.

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: What Christian Habit Do You Know Your Mother For. by Lamanii22(f): 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Prayers oo... Iya mi sidikat ibironke... Plus she can give to the lord and doesn't joke with the things of God...

(1) (Reply)

See The Insults A FB Group Admin Reigns On His Moderator / What Does It Mean To Have A Dream 3 Times That A Wife Left Her Husband ? / Why The Sudden Change In Attitude Immediately Anyone Joins The Nigerian Police?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.