Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop (80417 Views)

Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) / Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic) / Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
I'm confused. Did a civilian help the security operatives double cross the woman? What's his business?

1 Like

Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Awoleesu(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Oga Road Safety over reacted.
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by chubinwa(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
The officer is actually doing his job. I think he deserves an accolades

1 Like

Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by akaahs(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Rvessels:
. And pay them how much?.
60k won't be bad na
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by bigtt76(f): 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Why yank off the number plate and toss away? Crazy officers shaaa undecided

Made4naijalove:
Policemen spotted on bonnet of speeding vehicle of lady who refused to stop for security operatives who were not wearing face masks

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqix1Pyyu2I
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by xrayj(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
@ sexylassie2 your comments on this thread are very commendable so far & I have liked all of them. I really can't believe what I am reading on this thread, it happened in abuja. When I first watched that video, I never thought even one person will defend that lady for what she did. Running a vehicle with someone on the bonnet is evil! Only a wicked person can do such & to see the number of people defending her on this thread goes a long way to show this country is hopeless & irredeemable! We have lost conscience & humanity. Reason nothing is working in this country! We are very lawless people! I will never join anyone to blame buhari henceforth with what I have seen here today. Even if Trump should rule Nigeria, nothing will ever get better because of our heartless nature!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by bigtt76(f): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Not a valid reason... she had her mask on and besides it's a lockdown they could easily indict her. Thank God for the driver in front who helped her. It's a rage of madness on both sides at that moment. It could've been worse.

blackslayer:
she had a valid reason for refusing to stop! the officers had no mask on!
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by jaxxy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

She should have "wanted to commit murder" na.

And you even ended up with "Nigeria is far from even being a third world country".

So in countries like US, Germany and the likes, citizens don't comply with Instructions of security agencies?

I think she complained the man didn't identify himself and wasn't clear to identify. Police officers should be civil and professional in doing their jobs. If u can't be identified clearly, identify urself 1st. A life was almost lost because of recklessness and stupidity.

Modified: Ok it was a mask issue. Well security officers have to understand not every will be ok getting close without a mask, while maintaining social distancing and he shud know what to do in such scenario not jump on the car like she's a criminal.

Our security officials shud show example in preventing spread of the virus. They are all acting like they have immunity to covid19.
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Laffin in Dutch grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Antibettings: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:

You have a POINT but she goofed, evidenced by the video.
That's attempted MURDER of a man in uniform.
If the man wasn't in Uniform, it would be treated as manslaughter if he died.

The officer removed her plate no in other to frame her not knowing that somebody is already framing em from the back..
Lol.. what a wonderful surprise
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by AmeLonRo(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Security men, please and please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htAZoI7Xsm8
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Codes151(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
She’s so right
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Codes151(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
lipsrsealed
Simplyleo:
Raining insults and curses on the woman is unprofessional, but the part posted on video seriously indicted the woman.

Why didn't she comply with the instructions of the agency even though it costs her nothing? What does it cost her to stop and clearly refuse to wind down? Did the lockdown permit her to move around because she wears face mask? So she drove off so she can post the ensuing skirmish on social media thereby subjecting them to public condemnation abi?

Anyway, her video does not exonerate her. undecided
police should wear mask
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Jungleluv5: 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
decatalyst:

The lady didn't want to commit murder...if not, that mobile policeman should be in the morgue by now.

How could an officer of the law put his own life and other road user's life in danger by jumping on the bonnet of a moving car? How

I just saw the video. Ah! Who does that shameless FRSC official think he is? See the way he ran out of the their van, forcefully remove the plate number, almost slapped the lady. Now I can say majority of these men is uniform, paramilitary or not, are not normal and they need mental evaluation. He is obviously a wife beater and molester! The mobile police officer is a bigger goat!

Well, these things are acceptable when you have someone that place more value on cows and livestocks than on human and their resource.

Nigeria is far from even being a third world country!

I think being referred to as "shit hole" is even more dignifying!
so if it is your father or someone from your family the lady carry u will say she can commit murder abi norm skull
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by jomoh: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
9jatrendz:
Why remove her plate number and reign curses on her and attempting to slap her? Is that the right attitude of a road officer in a situation like this?

In the western countries, she will be manhandled and could be shot if care is not taken in the US.
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by decatalyst(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jungleluv5:
so if it is your father or someone from your family the lady carry u will say she can commit murder abi norm skull

You must be sterile upstairs!

Simple comprehension of this piece, you can't achieve! Nigeria is really in trouble!
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Lordbukas: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
The update from FRSC sanctioning the officers just calmed my nerves. What a level of unprofessionalism from those FRSC officials. Emotions must be separated from work ethics.
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by mechanics(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is unfair.
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by jamesharryson(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
You see why I said the police are not really to be given 100% blames on all these shootings. You see how stupid this lady acted? Why on earth will she behave like that? With the excuse that they are not wearing masks. Imagine it?

Nigerians!!! Let's reason rationally and sensibly

1 Like

Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
sexylassie2:

And then, she deserved everything that happened to her.

We are lawless here. In the US, she will be shot death by other officers or she will be facing a life imprisonment.
U don't know what u are talking about.

They are at fault. Check front page and see the response from their Twitter handle already

Many charges against them. So many.
If that lady take them to court, she will walk away with fat bank account and they will cool their a.ss behind bars.
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
jamesharryson:
You see why I said the police are not really to be given 100% blames on all these shootings. You see how stupid this lady acted? Why on earth will she behave like that? With the excuse that they are not wearing masks. Imagine it?

Nigerians!!! Let's reason rationally and sensibly
She didn't act stupid.
U didn't wear mask, no distance and want her to wind down?
Before u know it, they want to deflate tyre?
Has it gotten to this?

I watched a British custom officer that was tipped that a truck carrying heroine is entering Britain from a nebouring country.
When they stopped the truck and truck driver came down, he said he don't want the police sniper dog to climb his truck and search as he hates that.
Very suspicious but to be on the side of the law, they didn't search him, rather they checked with the law and once they were backed up by law, they told the man and he agreed. Nothing was found anyway and they apologised.
U don't take law into your hand. That is what I saw. They took law into their hand.
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
jomoh:

In the western countries, she will be manhandled and could be shot if care is not taken in the US.
Nobody will manhandled her. She is jot an armed robber. This is not the police.
U guys.
SMH
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by AsawanaDgreat: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na money palava nothing else
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by duality(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
My concern is that people actually support the action of these ladies.

Then the stupid updates from FRSC.

If you demoralize the law enforcement personal you would have yourselves to blame.

If that's the case, the police should stop enforcing the seat at home. Any body can do as they like. After all the police are not being protected for the Corona virus.

Then any FRSC official on duty who sees a fellow in a Life threatened situation, should not intervene because they will give them query.

They should stop disturbing drivers sef
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by ceejay80s(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
jikins:
Na wa o wetin we no go see. Driving away from government officials is never a good thing. Yes they aren't wearing mask, all you need to do is listen to them and try to avoid contact with them or their body fluids. One to 2 minutes matter don end, your on your way again.

But no you one form minister of health dey claim right. The contact and risk she was trying to avoid is what she ended up knee deep in. As she will not only have contact with those security officers now without mask but with well meaning Nigerians. That guy almost slapped her. If he had and he was infected, she would be infected too.

That being said the actions of the security guys were excessive and unprofessional. A total disgrace.

Meanwhile we sell cheap data and also tutorials on how to start selling data yourself. Check my signature for our contact. Stay safe out there
E be like say u don't know DAT those FRSC fit dey talk to the woman and spit go dey comot from their mouth, she has to protect herself

1 Like

Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by MrPaul2: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Walia this woman is very lucky, so she didn't hear of ordinary civil defense Corp that killed a driver in abia? That one even stop oh. She should go for thanksgiving on Sunday for been alive. Argument with Nigeria security officer is a suicide mission
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by eziezi90(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bruhhh

This camera guy and driver are snitches

Just record and move on

Blocking her right of way and officer exit from the world

Missed opportunity
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
I am far more concerned about the instantaneous removal and disposal of her number plate, and the (apparent) deflation of her tyres. The *lost* number plate alone would TOTALLY put them in trouble with me, if that lady were my relative.
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
That woman has started what she will not see the end of. There are too people you should not provoke on the road if you're an experienced driver. FRSC and Custom.
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Aka2003: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
How will a sane person move a car with a person on the bonnet who is not after your life?
I really cannot believe that people are actually supporting her. If she had tried this in Yankee we for don attend her funeral already.
Just goes to show the level of lawlessness in our country.
And to imagine that FRSC actually punished the officers. This is unbelieveable.
In any sane environment the woman would have been doing social distancing and isolation in Kirikiri while awaiting trial for attempted murder of a law enforcement official by now.
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by jamesharryson(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sorry sir, the lady was totally wrong.
All she was saying is just a means of getting soft landing. Already, she knew there was lockdown which if seen outside, she already knew she was wrong. She was in mask as she, so why won't she stop and communicate with them? Why did she want to run away? Why did she not explain herself? As far as there is a lockdown or curfew, some fundamental human rights do not count.

Had it been the police officer allowed her to pass, we will still come here and say the police does not know their duties or that he has even collected bribe.

Let's call a spade, a spade, the lady was totally wrong. You don't have to compare this case with that of the US police because there was no crisis or curfew on the state. If there was a curfew, the way the suspect will be treated, u won't imagine it.

sassysure:

She didn't act stupid.
U didn't wear mask, no distance and want her to wind down?
Before u know it, they want to deflate tyre?
Has it gotten to this?

I watched a British custom officer that was tipped that a truck carrying heroine is entering Britain from a nebouring country.
When they stopped the truck and truck driver came down, he said he don't want the police sniper dog to climb his truck and search as he hates that.
Very suspicious but to be on the side of the law, they didn't search him, rather they checked with the law and once they were backed up by law, they told the man and he agreed. Nothing was found anyway and they apologised.
U don't take law into your hand. That is what I saw. They took law into their hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! / Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.