Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt (54003 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
In this thread I'll be posting some pictures of PH which are in contrast with what we've been seeing here. In the past few days, we've been inundated with "gory" images of ph here on this forum with some people thinking those pictures represent the entirety of the city.

So, in this thread, you'll be seeing the other side of the city.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
O

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
T

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Garrieveryday: 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Following
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pitakwa wink

31 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
No forget add location

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by mcmbonu: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Too much Coloring

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
X

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
You can remove the colors if you don't like it.
mcmbonu:
Too much Coloring

153 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
mcmbonu:
Too much Coloring
That's cus port Harcourt is a beautiful city. Those photos are just a tip of the iceberg.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ojesymsym: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
It is always good to ensure we try to also publish positive images of our respective states otherwise the internet will keep having only gory images whereas there are many positives in every state in Nigeria.
I was pleasantly pleased with the states of road in many places in Port Harcourt compared to how I left it many years ago.

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Guliver(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hmm d pH am staying is dirty

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Herdsmen: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pitakwa... Home of Kings..

Alpha .. anye o! cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by SouthEastFacts: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
No Yoruba city can challenge

Ugwu Ocha amaka

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
That one no go easy o
Mikehot:
No forget add location
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Deepfeel(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
People from Ibadan after seen this

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Africonji: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Op, good job. Thanks for shutting up that Obiano houseboy agboro tout called Chino. Chino will not make heaven for painting other states black when his state has been turned to a shithole since Okwute handed over to that drunkard. That was how he has been painting Abia State black with his fake pictures all over Internet. Chno, you will never make heaven if you don't change your ways. Remember I have placed a curse on you over this behaviour of yours. If you continue, you will not make heaven. Mark my words.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by InternalAuditor: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Africonji:
Op, good job. Thanks for shutting up that Obiano houseboy agboro tout called Chino. Chino will not make heaven for painting other states black when his state has been turned to a shithole since Okwute handed over to that drunkard. That was how he has been painting Abia State black with his fake pictures all over Internet. Chno, you will never make heaven if you don't change your ways. Remember I have placed a curse on you over this behaviour of yours. If you continue, you will not make heaven. Mark my words.
[/s]

Just look at this frustrated Aba miscreant that his Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria.

You don't even have a state because Abia your state is dead.

Every other state could talk but you that's a cursed fellow from the cursed miserable Abia state shouldn't be talking.

You and your entire family and everyone from the cursed Abia state will not make heaven until you cursed people denounce the cursed shithole called Abia state.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by InternalAuditor: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
This thread will not change anything lol

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Africonji: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
InternalAuditor:

I totally agree with you. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria.

See the face of Aba. Cursed people

Everybody on Nairaland knows you are mentally sick. First you started your madness with Abia State, then Imo state, now you are attacking port Harcourt. Chino, my curse is already working on you because you have become naked in the marketplace. My curse will be on your head until you repent Chino, Mark my words.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Abia1stboy: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
InternalAuditor:

This is not because I am from Abia state, but truth be said Abia state is a shithole and worst state in Nigeria. I regret being an indigene of Abia state

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by BeerParIour: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
InternalAuditor:

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by InternalAuditor: 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abia1stboy:

This is not because I am from Abia state, but truth be said Abia state is a shithole and worst state in Nigeria. I regret being an indigene of Abia state

Abia state is under a strong curse there is nothing you can do to change that. Abia state will continue to be a shithole and worst state in Nigeria because the state is cursed. Africonji take note lol

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
More

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
oil city can do better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by iluvdonjazzy: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Wao beautiful

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Parisian: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Yup
iluvdonjazzy:
Wao beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Covidodo: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Aba Jews and other poto poto dwellers when they see the beautiful Ikwere owned Port Harcourt

43 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving / UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.