Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt (54350 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
But I saw lalasticlala on this thread yesterday, why is it reaching front page this morning.
Traffic or what?

Anytime it reaches doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by dukeprince50: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2020
Princedapace:

Thank u o. Majority of them who do this have never traveled out of the country. U won't blame them.

Each time I see all these type of pictures, I will just be laughing.

Nigeria has no city. Forget et angry
Akwa Ibom and Abuja is the only city we have, few part of Lagos is fine, few part of Ph is also fine then Kano, the rest are villages called city
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by 1stola: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2020
Africonji:

Everybody on Nairaland knows you are mentally sick. First you started your madness with Abia State, then Imo state, now you are attacking port Harcourt. Chino, my curse is already working on you because you have become naked in the marketplace. My curse will be on your head until you repent Chino, Mark my words.
As if we don't know you suffer the same disease.

Yours is even on a bizarre level.

Get well bra

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2020
That eliozu roundabout pic is about 5 - 6 years old. Nporgu, i haven't been there in years so I can't say. Overall ph is a fine city when there's no dirt lying all over the place

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by epini(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2020
how are you guys enjoying the coronization?(PH people)
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Always chestbeating, so you also develop Portharcut? grin
Where's Kinematics abeg cheesy
Coman c developers of your state
XANDERBOY85:

Igbo influence in Port Harcourt remains and has been a fact of life right from the very beginnings of the city! This influence stems from the indigenous Ikwerre population as well as Igbos from other parts of Igboland living and working in Port Harcourt!

As to whether Port Harcourt is Igboland; that is down to the indigenous owners of the land, the Ikwerre! But it's worthy of note that any denials of Igboness by the Ikwerre began AFTER the uncivil war, and with the active connivance, encouragement and outright threats from Igbo haters that controlled power at the centre at the time....Igbo haters no different from you in character, bile and animosity!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Princedapace:

Thank u o. Majority of them who do this have never traveled out of the country. U won't blame them.

Each time I see all these type of pictures, I will just be laughing.

Nigeria has no city. Forget et angry
You just have to walk the street of Nigeria to know the poverty here.

all these aerial photos does not tell the true story.

Most of the photos are even edited version
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by dukeprince50: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2020
AnthonyAk:
Na wike open ph like this. Small small we getting back to what ph should have been
Its not Wike, it's Amaechi, wike has been good also.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Babycharaoku(f): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Wow..PH bu Obodo Oma, love what I am seeing...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by FergieRaww(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Now this the PH i live in cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Biafrarep(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Jack500:

[s]Lolz. Coming from someone in Abia, the dirtiest and most useless state in Nigeria. Get sense, kerosene drinkers[/s]

Sense is still far from you. What gave you the impression that I'm from Abia state? Illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Mumu, you've seen PH as Igboland (potopoto republic) right, you'll all dey alright. Foolish chestbeaters
Biafrarep:
The idiots from the waste side wanted to change the narrative by posting pictures of slums and calling it P.H but they forgot that Lagos despite being the former capital of Nigeria has lots of slums while Ibadan, the only city they always make noise with is 98% slum.

No city in the entire north except Abuja the federal capital and no city in the entire West except Lagos the former capital can rival P.H yet they keep making noise everyday.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by LetsNigerianize: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Pitakwa... Home of Kings..

Alpha .. aye!
Anyeeeeee!!!!------>
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by dukeprince50: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Igbo influence in Port Harcourt remains and has been a fact of life right from the very beginnings of the city! This influence stems from the indigenous Ikwerre population as well as Igbos from other parts of Igboland living and working in Port Harcourt!

As to whether Port Harcourt is Igboland; that is down to the indigenous owners of the land, the Ikwerre! But it's worthy of note that any denials of Igboness by the Ikwerre began AFTER the uncivil war, and with the active connivance, encouragement and outright threats from Igbo haters that controlled power at the centre at the time....Igbo haters no different from you in character, bile and animosity!
i wonder y u no fit influence Aba, it's not about Igbo or anything.
When ur city is well planned, it will be beautiful. Akwaibom is the most beautiful city in Nigeria, na govt influence o and the masses follow
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Oyindidi(f): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Guliver:
Hmm d pH am staying is dirty
Try keep your surroundings clean.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Jack500: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Biafrarep:

Sense is still far from you. What gave you the impression that I'm from Abia state? Illiterate!

Lolz. because the dirt from Abia has contaminated your brain. Ur father at the bolded
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by robosky02(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Oyindidi:
Try keep your surroundings clean.

Post your borikiri houses
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Herdsmen:
Pitakwa... Home of Kings..

Alpha .. aye! cool
Aye o!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Greatview: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2020
wizzyrich:
That's cus port Harcourt is a beautiful city. Those photos are just a tip of the iceberg.
This is exactly how the main Port Harcourt looks like. Where are those image damagers. Outside Lagos and Abuja no other city in Nigeria nears P.H. You didn't even put the pic of the beautiful island of Bonny to do the finishing.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by DATMAT(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2020
why parading the same picture with different colours...PH is not that good city one can be proud of.. considering the amount of IGR combo with oil state derivatives.... it is so shameful even Ikorodu area in Lagos is better...

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by thatigboman: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Covidodo:

But PH is not Igbo land nah.
Please don't mess up this beautiful thread with your thoughtless attache by force
PH is 100% igboland.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by SLAP44: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Covidodo:

But PH is not Igbo land nah.
Please don't mess up this beautiful thread with your thoughtless attache by force

Which native language is spoken in PH?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2020
TheMohican:

The original name of Port Harcourt is ugwu ocha.
That's not true that's the name the Igbos gave the place it wasn't the name the indigenous people named themselves it's like your parents named you Igbo and then another group of people named you Nyanmiri it doesn't mean Nyanmiri is your original name it's just the name hausas use to describe Igbos in their own language

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2020
What's beautiful here abeg[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by SLAP44: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2020
thatigboman:
PH is 100% igboland.

Sure
As Igbo as Abakaliki sef grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Greatview: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2020
DATMAT:
why parading the same picture with different colours...PH is not that good city one can be proud of.. considering the amount of IGR combo with oil state derivatives.... it is so shameful even Ikorodu area in Lagos is better...
Lagos wass mainly developed by the FG because it was once the capital of Nigeria and of course with oil resources from the Niger Delta so don't go there. P.H even with the corrupt leaders is 3rd in command after Lagos and Abuja both in beauty and opportunities. No sentiments but facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by omasohan(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Omo! See as tribalists dey masturbate on top this thread.

But why InternalAuditor wan kill that guy from Abia State?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Oyindidi(f): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2020
robosky02:

Post your borikiri houses
I no get that time. Na wa for you o, talk of a bad friendgrin I just dey look you
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by SLAP44: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

That's not true that's the name the Igbos gave the place it wasn't the name the indigenous people named themselves it's like your parents named you Igbo and then another group of people named you Nyanmiri it doesn't mean Nyanmiri is your original name it's just the name hausas use to describe Igbos in their own language

Igwe Ocha (white sky) was the name of PH before the whites came here

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by ThatFairGuy: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Post Edo pictures let's see
Osagyefo98:

Pure lie.

Ugwu was never in the context.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by robosky02(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Oyindidi:
I no get that time. Na wa for you o, talk of a bad friendgrin I just dey look you

You know how to reach me
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt by Biafrarep(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Mumu, you've seen PH as Igboland (potopoto republic) right, you'll all dey alright. Foolish chestbeaters
[s][/s]

Ezi ohia!
Yes, P.H is part of greater Igboland, including Asaba. Now, go and hang yourself!

Imagine folks that cook soup with toilet broom, and also derive joy in eating algae as soup, tueh!

Your massive village called ibadam is a ghetto filled with poverty stricken people and it can't be compared with P.H, so deal with it!

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

China Opens World’s Highest Motorway Tunnel / Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot / Female Unilag Student & 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Returning From Nightclub

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.