Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Facebook Vs Twitter Demographics – Infographic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Vs Twitter Demographics – Infographic (2427 Views)

Facebook Vs Twitter:which Is The Most Active Right Now? / Facebook Vs Urhooks Vs Others: Which Takes The Lead? / Naijapulse Vs Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Vs Twitter Demographics – Infographic by ign1tew3b: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2011
What a year it’s been in the land of social, and in particular, Facebook & Twitter. I won’t bore you with the 1000 statistics every one of you already knows about the growth of Facebook and Twitter this year, but I will show you this nice little infographic from Digital Surgeons, showcasing the breakdown of the 2010 social demographics on Facebook and Twitter, ready for a huge 2011.

Read More Here http://www.ignite-ng.com/?p=496 - Please Leave a comment

Re: Facebook Vs Twitter Demographics – Infographic by thweraja10: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2011
Facebook is the bomb, Over 500 million people wow thats great. But im sure most of the people are just fake

(1) (Reply)

Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria / I Have $45 Paypal Funds To Sell (VERY URGENT) / Cheap Maxbounty & Peerfly Account For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.