Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members (1941 Views)

Harmful Effects Of Improper Use Of Automotive Air Conditioning (Pics) / 2019 Mercedes-Maybach S-Class: An Automotive Masterpiece / CEO Of Daimler Name His Four Automotive Icons,Do You Agree With His Picks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by legalwealth(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
To start with, people are currently being paid N5,000 for every 10 articles/contents that they post on the forum 》www.autosandcartalk.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by legalwealth(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2020

Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by legalwealth(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
People are getting paid! !!
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by legalwealth(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
wink
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by legalwealth(m): 12:49am On Apr 20, 2020
cool
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by Phemysam19(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2020
legalwealth:
To start with, people are currently being N5,000 for every 10 articles/contents that they post on the forum 》www.autosandcartalk.com
Hello sir, can you explain more about the contents of the post these websites are expecting pls, or are there no guidelines.
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by legalwealth(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Phemysam19:

Hello sir, can you explain more about the contents of the post these websites are expecting pls, or are there no guidelines.

That can bee seen in the screenshots taken from https://autosandcartalk.com/threads/care-to-become-a-writer-blogger-or-content-creator-on-autosandcartalk.174 and attached up there.

N50,000 has recently been spent to pay members who recently contributed on the forum.

1 Like

Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by osusu(m): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
But on the website it says that paid posting has been put on hold,
Kindly clarify this
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by Fentanyl: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
osusu:
Kindly clarify this

dont waste your time

the guy likely never paid anybody

legalwealth el cheapo

scammmmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by legalwealth(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
osusu:
Kindly clarify this

That was paused after the N50,000 budgeted for the posting was exhausted. If you check the thread
calling on guest posters, you will see members that commented and if you explore the forum, you
will also see different members who recently posted articles/contents.

The new forum now has over 250 threads courtesy the contributors.

Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by osusu(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
legalwealth:

That was paused after the N50,000 budgeted for the posting was exhausted. If you check the thread
calling on guest posters, you will see members that commented and if you explore the forum, you
will also see different members who recently posted articles/contents.

The new forum now has over 250 threads courtesy the contributors.
So in essence you are still paying guest posters for 10 non plagiarized articles right?
Dis one wey peson just dey house, ill give it a try and hopefully ill get paid grin
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by legalwealth(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
osusu:

So in essence you are still paying guest posters for 10 non plagiarized articles right?
Dis one wey peson just dey house, ill give it a try and hopefully ill get paid grin

Not sure you read the first sentence of what you quoted stating it was paused.
All those who participated were paid, 2 got N10,000 each while 6 got N5,000 each.

Everyone can't be broke, be a scammer, or a liar like some who even believe they can't do such giveaway.

Hopefully, if you are opportune to catch the next one, then you can be one of the beneficiaries and not doubting Thomases.

Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by Phemysam19(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
legalwealth:

That can bee seen in the screenshots taken from https://autosandcartalk.com/threads/care-to-become-a-writer-blogger-or-content-creator-on-autosandcartalk.174 and attached up there.

N50,000 has recently been spent to pay members who recently contributed on the forum.

Thanks so much sir. I am now a member.
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by legalwealth(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Phemysam19:

Thanks so much, sir. I am now a member.

You are welcome and thanks for being part of the autosandcartalkers.

1 Like

Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by legalwealth(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
smiley
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by legalwealth(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2020
wink
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by Presegs(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Nice
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by nurey(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Baba you don dey wake up dead thread all to meet December target grin my regards to your husband-woman. May God never shame us
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by Presegs(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
nurey:
Baba you don dey wake up dead thread all to meet December target grin my regards to your husband-woman. May God never shame us

Boy

How far?

You no get business?
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by Gravatar: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
nurey:

Looool

I remember reading where legalwealth was boasting about his so called forum when he was banned earlier this year

That excuse of a forum is a desert, bereft of ideas or any reasonable content

A lot like the owner, actually.

2 Likes

Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by Presegs(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gravatar:

Looool

I remember reading where legalwealth was boasting about his so called forum when he was banned earlier this year

What is this one blabbing for? grin

Out of pain or jealousy?

Nairaland in general not to talk of its autos and cartalk sections started booming the very day it was launched right?

Ask Seun the history of how he was begging, spent a lot through google adword etc. before it picked after some years.
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by nurey(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Presegs:

Boy

How far?

You no get business?

I no get ooo, open your website make we advertise garri, Okrika, bend down select etc. Atleast assist your boy with business grin
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by Presegs(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
nurey:

I no get ooo, open your website make we advertise garri, Okrika, bend down select etc. Atleast assist your boy with business grin

Your mates dey jiji

Carry yourself go there

Thank me later
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by thebigkendo(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gravatar:

Looool

1 Like

Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by nurey(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Presegs:

Your mates dey jiji
Carry yourself go there
Thank me later
I wan jam Dem for ijam website nah just like my protege illegal wealth grin
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by Presegs(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
nurey:

I wan jam Dem for ijam website nah just like my protege illegal wealth grin

See how you are laughing without genuine reason

You normal so?

Sha go aro
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by nurey(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Presegs:

See how you are laughing without genuine reason

You normal so?

Sha go aro

a laugh a day, keeps diseases at bay.

ogbeni how far with the website, make we open okrika shop nah, don't be a kill joy
Re: www.autosandcartalk.com ; An Automotive/Vehicle/Car Forum That Pays Its Members by Presegs(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Presegs is Legalwealth

(1) (Reply)

Update On My Flooded Car ❗❗ / Honda Pilot Radio Code / What Do You Think Of The 2007-2009 Suzuki XL-7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.