Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot (2177 Views)

If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2020
The reason why your phone gets heat up is due to different issues not just one. Here are some tips that will help you drop the temperature.

1. Turn off that app

If you noticed that your phone is heating up after turning certain apps, then shut it down immediately after minimizing it and clear from background.

2. Get rid of junk

Junks are not only the apps you don't use but are also data useful apps keeps collecting as well. Use your phone master to clear those trash.

3. Remove the phone case

A skin on phone cover can act as insulation, causing a build up heat. Remove the phone cover whenever the phone is hot.

4. Turn down the brightness

You can turn down the brightness of the phone to avoid the increase in temperature and battery running faster.

5. Run the phone on low power

Putting your phone on power saving mode helps a lot because it helps in reducing many apps from running in the background.

6. Turn off unnecessary settings

Try to turn off some settings that you are not using at that time such as, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi.

7. Optimize your phone

Make sure that your phone and apps are updated and optimize your apps by using phone Master app, your phone will run on a good temperature.

Re: 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by Redoil: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2020
buy good phone na trouble

buy chinko na him una sabi

1 Like

Re: 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Redoil:
buy good phone na trouble

buy chinko na him una sabi

grin
Re: 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by dangoteinlaw: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Phones like Samsung and co packup 60gig as rams due to junks that comes with it and you expect it not to heat up. The importance of phones in our everyday life now can't be overemphasized so why not invest in good phones and save urself the hastles.

Androids have a very poor memory management and too much junk files
Re: 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by AmosAkins: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
All phones heat up
Whether flagship o or midrange or lowbudget
We have to learn to manage it
Good write up tho cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
AmosAkins:
All phones heat up
Good write up tho cool

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by jumper524(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Omo today my own hot sorry I off am put for fridge for 5min b4 e cool off..
Re: 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by encryptjay(m): 12:03am On Apr 17, 2020
The current weather condition heats up phone like mad. Using phone dey sweet during harmattan grin
Re: 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by Giftedprof: 7:01am On Apr 17, 2020
Na covid 1-9 cause am�
Re: 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by 6ixT8: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2020
And how about those that grilled up while charging?
Re: 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by Mohbola(f): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
AmosAkins:
All phones heat up
Good write up tho cool

True
Re: 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by StyleAfos(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by Ejadike(m): 6:20am On Apr 20, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
The reason why your phone gets heat up is due to different issues not just one. Here are some tips that will help you drop the temperature.

1. Turn off that app

If you noticed that your phone is heating up after turning certain apps, then shut it down immediately after minimizing it and clear from background.

2. Get rid of junk

Junks are not only the apps you don't use but are also data useful apps keeps collecting as well. Use your phone master to clear those trash.

3. Remove the phone case

A skin on phone cover can act as insulation, causing a build up heat. Remove the phone cover whenever the phone is hot.

4. Turn down the brightness

You can turn down the brightness of the phone to avoid the increase in temperature and battery running faster.

5. Run the phone on low power

Putting your phone on power saving mode helps a lot because it helps in reducing many apps from running in the background.

6. Turn off unnecessary settings

Try to turn off some settings that you are not using at that time such as, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi.

7. Optimize your phone

Make sure that your phone and apps are updated and optimize your apps by using phone Master app, your phone will run on a good temperature.
Nice info OP
Re: 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by Ejadike(m): 6:21am On Apr 20, 2020
jumper524:
Omo today my own hot sorry I off am put for fridge for 5min b4 e cool off..
you wanna spoil your device o. Be careful
Re: 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by tafat: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
thanks for the tips, personally my phone master app does the trick
Re: 7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot by Badlimo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Does it work for iPhone too my iPhone 8+ get very hot even even when I'm not pressing it and the battery drains fast it all started after i updated my phone

(1) (Reply)

NCC Reveals State To First Enjoy 5G Network In Nigeria / MTN's Nigeria's Lead in the Telecom Sector / Very Good Reasons To Buy An Android Phone Over An Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.