Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Kano Records First Coronavirus Death - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Records First Coronavirus Death (25711 Views)

Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death / Iraq Announces First Coronavirus Death / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Mrquote: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Angelawhite:

You have comprehension problems. I’m talking about other states recovering and Enugu cases are yet to recover
That's the problem I have with people here even when I never insulated you, you just have to say what you want to say, point of correction I dont lack comprehensive understanding of ur question may be you read what you type again to understand your self.
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Angelawhite(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrquote:

That's the problem I have with people here even when I never insulated you, you just have to say what you want to say, point of correction I dont lack comprehensive understanding of ur question may be you read what you type again to understand your self.

What is worse than suggesting that I want Enugu to have more cases ? Is misquoting me not worse than an insult ? Next time think before typing
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by annyz: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Targeting the funds from EU
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Keketu(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Kano want to overtake Liverpool and win the league cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
you are fool, fool girl angry
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Keketu:
my mother, father and family members are fool angry embarassed
OK

Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Mrquote: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Angelawhite:

What is worse than suggesting that I want Enugu to have more cases ? Is misquoting me not worse than an insult ? Next time think before typing
This your statement. smileyMy brothers from Enugu, I’ve been wanting to ask o. For 3 weeks Enugu has been reporting 2 cases. smileySo you want them to report more cases. Your words not mine. Are they not being treated ? You have to research on that to.know if they are been treated or not While Lagos is reporting recovery almost on a daily basis, smileyEnugu is stuck with 2 cases for roughly 3 weeks. What you are you saying is that Enugu supposes to have more or less case. Am lost here.

I wanted to point it out, I never miss reader you or anything. This are you statement. If not you should try to weigh you words before you post, it doesn't matter how many year you have been on this platform.
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Ade3131: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Modikko:
Shege kawai ya san shege, dan shegiya. Ko kuna so ko baku so Hausa Fulani za su cigaba da mulki. Yanzu na duba waye shugaban kasar ku sai naga ashe Fulani ne. FYI aboki means friend, so we are friends with good people. Continue wallowing in your misery.

inaruwana de wonde ke mulki.... n an bermaku shugaban kasan degan yau zua lahira, su mutaninku bazasu dena yin almajirei. Ke ma kasani chewa aboki na aboki irrespective of the packaging or polishing. Despite owing oil blocks and controlling power for decades, your region still account for over 60% of Nigeria's poverty. Despite all the relief materials from all NGOs, your region remains the most malnourished in the country. Continue ruling since that's all that matters. If me and my people are doing fine, to hell with who rules in as much as your people are the ones feeling the heat of your ineptitude leaders. Peace
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Eketepisia: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
divicode:

You be confirmed yeye guy!! grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Angelawhite(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mrquote:

This your statement. smileyMy brothers from Enugu, I’ve been wanting to ask o. For 3 weeks Enugu has been reporting 2 cases. smileySo you want them to report more cases. Your words not mine. Are they not being treated ? You have to research on that to.know if they are been treated or not While Lagos is reporting recovery almost on a daily basis, smileyEnugu is stuck with 2 cases for roughly 3 weeks. What you are you saying is that Enugu supposes to have more or less case. Am lost here.

I wanted to point it out, I never miss reader you or anything. This are you statement. If not you should try to weigh you words before you post, it doesn't matter how many year you have been on this platform.

Now let me insult you properly. You’re very foolish.

While Lagos is reporting recovery almost on a daily basis, Enugu is stuck with 2 cases for roughly 3 weeks

Let me rephrase it in case your brain is too weak to understand

While Lagos is recording recovery from the virus daily, Enugu has not recorded recovery over 3 weeks of reporting their first 2 cases.

Does it suggest I want the cases to increase? Or does it not suggest I’m worried about Enugu (which happens to be my state) not recording recoveries ?

1 Like

Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Keketu(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
OK

yellow girl, yellow girl, yellow pawpaw, yellow paw boo!
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Angelawhite(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
branham890:

you want more??

You have comprehension problems
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Modikko(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Akwai ruwan ka tunda abun yana damunka. This things you churn out how I wish your statistics were accurate, but then anybody with a keyboard can type trash. I am sure you are one of those benefitting from the hospitality in the North. Enjoy your day. Peace up
Ade3131:

inaruwana de wonde ke mulki.... n an bermaku shugaban kasan degan yau zua lahira, su mutaninku bazasu dena yin almajirei. Ke ma kasani chewa aboki na aboki irrespective of the packaging or polishing. Despite owing oil blocks and controlling power for decades, your region still account for over 60% of Nigeria's poverty. Despite all the relief materials from all NGOs, your region remains the most malnourished in the country. Continue ruling since that's all that matters. If me and my people are doing fine, to hell with who rules in as much as your people are the ones feeling the heat of your ineptitude leaders. Peace
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Mrquote: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelawhite:

Now let me insult you properly. You’re very foolish.

While Lagos is reporting recovery almost on a daily basis, Enugu is stuck with 2 cases for roughly 3 weeks

Let me rephrase it in case your brain is too weak to understand

While Lagos is recording recovery from the virus daily, Enugu has not recorded recovery over 3 weeks of reporting their first 2 cases.

Does it suggest I want the cases to increase? Or does it not suggest I’m worried about Enugu (which happens to be my state) not recording recoveries ?
You still repeating your self.
I dont think you understand your self,
What you should have said is lagos patients are recovering while the two in Enugu are not, maybe Enugu need help, something like...,
Not that they are stuck with just 2 cases, what you are implying is that they should have more cases
This not a case of insult, I don't care if you insult me or not, thats what people on this platform do, no body want to be wrong.
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Lilimax(f): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelawhite:
My brothers from Enugu, I’ve been wanting to ask o. For 3 weeks Enugu has been reporting 2 cases. Are they not being treated ? While Lagos is reporting recovery almost on a daily basis, Enugu is stuck with 2 cases for roughly 3 weeks
One has recovered yesterday.
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by zedman1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:
Lies.. Kano oooo

To my igbo brothers, I am very sorry to av not blived u... U said Nigeria is a zoo but I didn't bliv Cox I had hope but now, I lost it...

If you call ursef a Nigerian and u bliv this shit, then ur from Congo.

Kano suddenly announced over 20 in jst a day, kano by all means Wana catch up with fct then go for Lagos.
Lagos shud better be careful b4 kano reach them.. Let them step up wit the malaria testing

O God, what have we Done to deserve this kind of leaders in Nigeria... Not only leaders, even the citizens are no saint, from grass root to the top are all corrupt...

Who did we offend in Nigeria?
Who did our great grand father offend?

God why all these to a supposed n imaginary giant of Africa?

God have mercy...... We are no saint but pls have mercy
Bro, what if after all your cries the situation turns out to be true? Kano is not on lock down, Northerners are usually head strong when it comes to obeying laws that has anything that will interfer with worship, they have the population too and lastly the virus spreads super fast. True, we are all corrupt, both leaders and followers but the virus doesn't care about that, the virus has spread globally, and unless we just want to continue living in denial that it's not here, but it is here! think about it.
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelawhite:

You have comprehension problems
shut up!!
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Angelawhite(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mrquote:

You still repeating your self.
I dont think you understand your self,
What you should have said is lagos patients are recovering while the two in Enugu are not, maybe Enugu need help, something like...,
Not that they are stuck with just 2 cases, what you are implying is that they should have more cases
This not a case of insult, I don't care if you insult me or not, thats what people on this platform do, no body want to be wrong.

I give up on you. English comprehension is your weakness. Swallow your pride and work on yourself
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Mrquote: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelawhite:

I give up on you. English comprehension is your weakness. Swallow your pride and work on yourself
Wow you couldn't even try to understand me, and that's the problem with you. You can't comprehend what you don't understand.
Don't you ever give up on me because I never appointed you so dont be disappointed.
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Angelawhite(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mrquote:

Wow you couldn't even try to understand me, and that's the problem with you. You can't comprehend what you don't understand.
Don't you ever give up on me because I never appointed you so dont be disappointed.
K
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by MoIbrahim: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
It seems you are stupid abi. It is bigots like you that were dumbly celebrating corona deaths in Iran at the beginning giveng it religious interpretations, now all your mouths are shut tightly. You have found another bigotic rant to start and your bigotic mouth is about to open again.

Mikehot:
Thunder fire these Islamic almajiris

Hope people now see why i say the north is the problem of this corn tree.

You won't hear pemp from Dem atiku, both apc and pdp now because they are all participate actively like buhari or passively with silence
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
MoIbrahim:
It seems you are stupid abi. It is bigots like you that were dumbly celebrating corona deaths in Iran at the beginning giveng it religious interpretations, now all your mouths are shut tightly. You have found another bigotic rant to start and your bigotic mouth is about to open again.

I would have taken enough time to put sense in that cracked head of yours but your incoherent use of the word "bigotic" just gave an insight of your suffering, so let me just leave you with your cross
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Legendguru: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fake statistics test more people
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by MoIbrahim: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
You for revenge na. In fact, you are just lucky that, because of this corona, I have stopped insulting arrogant people who have no command of a language they pride themselves with.

Mikehot:
I would have taken enough time to put sense in that cracked head of yours but your incoherent use of the word "bigotic" just gave an insight of your suffering, so let me just leave you with your cross
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
MoIbrahim:
You for revenge na. In fact, you are just lucky that, because of this corona, I have stopped insulting arrogant people who have no command of a language they pride themselves with.

Aboki i just left you because i understand the dizziness you might be experiencing from slamming your head repeatedly.

That's enough external punishment
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
All death cases in Nigeria nah scam!! Make them show us picture, nba they won't
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by MoIbrahim: 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
In Hausa, aboki means friend. So that nomenclature would have been celebrated if it had come from another quarters.

Mikehot:
Aboki i just left you because i understand the dizziness you might be experiencing from slamming your head repeatedly.

That's enough external punishment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month / Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba / Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.