Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. (182121 Views)

Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / Benefits Of Bitter Kola (orogbo) / When Will The Nigerian Govenrment Value Human Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by haleonic: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2011
A lot has been said about Garcinia Bitter Kola but also much more is yet to be revealed about this wonderful gift to nature. This tropical plant has the ability repel snake within a distance of about 300 meters radius and when in contact has ability to a demobilize or out rightly kill a snake. Here it is found that one of the must powerful anti snake poison is found. It is also has the ability to correct the liver the heart ant the organs.

The seed of bitter kola is used to naturalized all kinds of poisons and when grounded in into powder and sprayed in environment all snakes will avoid the area for live much discoveries are being made concerning Bitter kola.

This tropical plant is known to many people as vegetables for cooking soup and other delicacies. But to every herbalist this plant is considered as one of the most powerful Natural remedy for some sicknesses termed incurable, for instance the extract from this herbs has the ability to rescind a degenerating pancreas and lower the sugar level within a few weeks of intake. This extract is also excellent for ulcer, malaria and many other elements.

HONEY AS MEDICINE; THE HEALER OF MANKIND

HONEY is one food that is not produce by Human but highly beneficial to man all through the ages. Honey is known to be the healer of the soul, spirit, and the body by harmonizing the system to bring completes healing process to the human being.

The Bible recommended honey as the food for wisdom. (See Proverbs 24:13 – 14). The Quran also recommended honey as food that give thought (pure thought) Quran chapter 16:69-69.

From the above quotations one can see that honey is a wholesome food that heal both the body, spirit and the soul, since it is the complete harmony of this three that produce pure thought (wisdom applied). The curative properties of honey was documented in the world oldest medical literature the Sumerians and the Egyptian physicians used honey to treat internal wounds, external injuries, the eyes, the lungs, the skin, the stomach and intestines are also treated with honey. The Chinese, the Greek, the Romans, Indians have also recorded the uses of honey to a greater dimension.

Hypocrites the father modern medicines recommended honey for numerous diseases. So also the greater Muslims physicians ibn Sina in his book the cannon of medicine. Honey has been found to contain the most powerful natural antibacterial, antiseptic and antinflammatory substances.

Honey is produced by the insect called bee’s that are so beneficial to man apart from honey. Honey is considered the most natural preservative. The beneficial of honey to man can never be over emphasized.

WONDERFUL COLA

Wonderful cola is not known to many people yet, but this medicinal fruit that look like kola nut is so wonderful in the treatment of so many ailments. The most wonderful power of this fruit lives in its ability to stimulate the glands to respond quickly to any ailing parts of the human body.

In so doing the part quickly get reinforcement to deal with situation effectively and healing s takes place. No wonder this fruit is used for the treatment of almost all human ailments.

The use of this herbal fruits depends especially on the knowledge of the user. it can also be used in combination with other herbs for maximum result.
www.herbalremendiesforlife.com

2 Likes

Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by stnonymus(m): 5:22am On Jan 10, 2011
I personally use bitter kola for cough treatment ever since I discovered it's effectiveness, I don't mess with those cough syrups.They don't work as well (at least for me).

2 Likes

Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by seunabidex: 12:12am On Sep 20, 2012
If you want to learn more visit www.beesanitarium.com

2 Likes

Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by Black002(f): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
As for the bitter-leaf extracts how should it be taken any dossage?
Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by soapdish(f): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
Please, how do you use bitter kola to cure cough?. Do you just chew it or is there anyother thing that is added to it?.
Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by kelz3264: 1:07am On Dec 05, 2012
haleonic: A lot has been said about Garcinia Bitter Kola but also much more is yet to be revealed about this wonderful gift to nature. This tropical plant has the ability repel snake within a distance of about 300 meters radius and when in contact has ability to a demobilize or out rightly kill a snake. Here it is found that one of the must powerful anti snake poison is found. It is also has the ability to correct the liver the heart ant the organs.

The seed of bitter kola is used to naturalized all kinds of poisons and when grounded in into powder and sprayed in environment all snakes will avoid the area for live much discoveries are being made concerning Bitter kola.

This tropical plant is known to many people as vegetables for cooking soup and other delicacies. But to every herbalist this plant is considered as one of the most powerful Natural remedy for some sicknesses termed incurable, for instance the extract from this herbs has the ability to rescind a degenerating pancreas and lower the sugar level within a few weeks of intake. This extract is also excellent for ulcer, malaria and many other elements.

HONEY AS MEDICINE; THE HEALER OF MANKIND

HONEY is one food that is not produce by Human but highly beneficial to man all through the ages. Honey is known to be the healer of the soul, spirit, and the body by harmonizing the system to bring completes healing process to the human being.

The Bible recommended honey as the food for wisdom. (See Proverbs 24:13 – 14). The Quran also recommended honey as food that give thought (pure thought) Quran chapter 16:69-69.

From the above quotations one can see that honey is a wholesome food that heal both the body, spirit and the soul, since it is the complete harmony of this three that produce pure thought (wisdom applied). The curative properties of honey was documented in the world oldest medical literature the Sumerians and the Egyptian physicians used honey to treat internal wounds, external injuries, the eyes, the lungs, the skin, the stomach and intestines are also treated with honey. The Chinese, the Greek, the Romans, Indians have also recorded the uses of honey to a greater dimension.

Hypocrites the father modern medicines recommended honey for numerous diseases. So also the greater Muslims physicians ibn Sina in his book the cannon of medicine. Honey has been found to contain the most powerful natural antibacterial, antiseptic and antinflammatory substances.

Honey is produced by the insect called bee’s that are so beneficial to man apart from honey. Honey is considered the most natural preservative. The beneficial of honey to man can never be over emphasized.

WONDERFUL COLA

Wonderful cola is not known to many people yet, but this medicinal fruit that look like kola nut is so wonderful in the treatment of so many ailments. The most wonderful power of this fruit lives in its ability to stimulate the glands to respond quickly to any ailing parts of the human body.

In so doing the part quickly get reinforcement to deal with situation effectively and healing s takes place. No wonder this fruit is used for the treatment of almost all human ailments.

The use of this herbal fruits depends especially on the knowledge of the user. it can also be used in combination with other herbs for maximum result.
www.herbalremendiesforlife.com

nd still yet none of them is a remedy 4 H.I.V,
tanks 4 d enlightingment

3 Likes

Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by naijainfogalery: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2015
The wonders of kolanuts are immeasurable. For Kola nut and bitter kola click here for more

for Nigerians looking for bitter Kola in the US, you can get your ingredients here - http://www.nigerianfoods.com/search?type=product&q=Kola+Nut%2C+Bitter
Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by dominicson: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
kelz3264:

tanks 4 d enlightingment

One of them, together with two other herbs, is a remedy for HIV/AIDS.
Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by sundaymike59: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Get The Most Effective Herbal Drugs That Cures Weak Erection. RANDY is very effective drug in stopping premature ejaculation,giving you a hard erection that last on and on is now in town. it is made of the highest quality of herbal ingredient,carefully­ tested and homogenized by a team of dedicated scientist. Test it and become one more of its testimony. the good news is that it has no side effect.....call +2347039656182.....h­ome delivery nation wide.
Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by NAVYdogg: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
kelz3264:

tanks 4 d enlightingment

You want to check this out http://successedgewonderfulkola..com.ng/2013/02/get-healed-in-48hrs-through-wonderful.html
Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2016
interesting where can I get wonderful kolanut in Kano what is the name in Hausa language

1 Like

Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by ufuosman(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Interesting
Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by missioner(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
I personally know an old man in Ijebu Igbo who for long has been curing HIV with wonderful kola and some other herbs.
Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2016
missioner:
I personally know an old man in Ijebu Igbo who for long has been curing HIV with wonderful kola and some other herbs.

Funny
Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by missioner(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
ajuwarhodes:

Funny
but the truth
Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by pharmacist(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2016
Are you sure the old man is curing HIV, if yes, I would like to meet the man. can you send his details

1 Like

Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=pharmacist post=52262236]Are you sure the old man is curing HIV, if yes, I would like to meet the man. can you send his details[/quo

I have asked same question too thru email,waiting for reply
Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by Benoliver(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
You can get bitter kola in sabon gari market kano.it is called mijin goro in hausa.
Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by CallMeNJay: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Informative
Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
PLEASE WHERE CAN I GET WONDERFUL KOLANUT IN KANO WHAT IS THE NAME IN HAUSA
Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by simeontos(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
I have the wonderful Kola enough in Abuja contact me on 08038327512
Re: The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. by pragmatistm(m): 2:50am On Dec 16, 2019
PLEASE WHERE CAN I GET WONDERFUL KOLANUT IN KANO WHAT IS THE NAME IN HAUSA
You can get bitter kola in sabon gari market kano.it is called mijin goro in hausa.

(1) (Reply)

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes / How To Gain Weigth Fast Within 2 Or 3weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.