Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

The Chinese Government Has FOOLED You! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Chinese Government Has FOOLED You! (302 Views)

They Fooled You About Libya, Iraq, Syria, Iran. Now They Tell You Russia Is Bad / China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport / The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chinese Government Has FOOLED You! by cocolacec(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Are you convinced that China has this pandemic under control, are you looking to China for guidance when dealing with this pandemic? Let me help pull the wool from your eyes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQaNdTKQyLY
Re: The Chinese Government Has FOOLED You! by manduwem(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Aside the claim on low quality mask n medical equipments (which I've seen other videos on),
He shud av added more interviews to back this video o.
Sha what do I no
Re: The Chinese Government Has FOOLED You! by 1stola: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2020
cocolacec:

Are you convinced that China has this pandemic under control, are you looking to China for guidance when dealing with this pandemic? Let me help pull the wool from your eyes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQaNdTKQyLY
Pure truth.

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Has Shut Off All Lines Of Communication With "Enemy" South Korea / Trump's Brother Has Passed Away 11 Days to His 72nd B-Day! / The Spectacular Fall Of Donald J. Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.