Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,007 members, 7,849,065 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

CORONA VIRUS: Top Best Selling Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CORONA VIRUS: Top Best Selling Product (595 Views)

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / If You Have A Hot Selling Product, Then You Can Take Advantage Of This / Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CORONA VIRUS: Top Best Selling Product by happiness4ever(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Following the annoucement on the 14 days extension of the COVID lockdown by the Federal Government, I encourage us to endure through it and adhere strictly to Federal Government directive.
Here're some of the most profitable products that you can sell through corona lock down to make tons of profit.

1.Agege Bread: You can make over a million naira selling agege bread and butter in a strategic location especially where you have people living in one room apartment. During this lock down there have been increase in people consuming agege bread.

2.Ewa gown: Over cooked beans grin,voila.. They go hand in hand. You can also buy a private jet if you invest in this business during this lock down period. Just yesterday a lady made over 10,000 just in the morning. Little wonders these ladies are looking sexy everyday
3.Black market (Petrol): My guy just look for drum and fill it with petrol. That is another gold mine. Otedola does not have 2 head. You can make it my sisters in hustle.

4.Indomie and eggs: [/b]This is absolutely the real deal, with as little as 5k, you can buy your first car before this year runs out

[b]5.Garri and groundnut:
Garri has been saving lives since 1800BC and its still saving lives today.As long as you have access to the niche market, it might be the best type of product to sell. 

6.Okro: No doubt okro remains the cheapest soup in Nigeria.

7.Bitter leaf: very easy to find. Just wash the bitter leaf and money is ready.

8.Hugo leaf: : If you have a hugo farm is tantamount to an ATM machine

9.Soap: [/b]The demand for liquid soap has increased astronomically. We have few producers

[b]10.Agbo
: This is a blessing in disguised. Agbo also know as herbal medicine for man power, jedi jedi etc its explosive this period. I lady just made over 500 k a month just mixing herbal root and adding dry gin and the beauty of this trade is that you don’t need any certification. It is approved by the stomach of those who drink it.

Please comment and share you own thought. If I miss any one let me know

Re: CORONA VIRUS: Top Best Selling Product by mrsage(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Agege bread + ewa agoyin = Excellent combination. Since 1745 BC

1 Like

Re: CORONA VIRUS: Top Best Selling Product by happiness4ever(m): 7:12am On Apr 17, 2020
Perfect

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Real Estate (realtor) Consultant And Make Money. / Over 9.5m Nigerians Use First Bank’s *894# USSD Banking Service / Crowdfunding Paypal Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.