Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State (32395 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies / Dave Ogbeni Reacts As Backlash Trails His "Happy Independence" Wish To Nigeria / Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by AnonPoet: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
As the fight against the spread of the coronavirus intensifies, and governments at all levels putting up stringent measures to curb the spread, the Nigerian Police and other relevant law enforcement agencies have been at the forefront ensuring the lockdown is adhered to while ensuring the safety of persons and property during this trying period of the nation.

In complementing the effort of government and the Nigeria Police Force, Nollywood Actor , Dave Ogbeni who doubles as the Special Assistant to the Governor of Oil Rich Delta State of Nigeria paid a courtesy visit to the Delta State police headquarters with some of his colleagues in the Movie industry and political sector where they made donations of packs of table water and other items to support the police force.
During the visit, the Actor alongside his Colleagues in the film industry from Delta State appreciated the police and encourage citizens to support the government’s effort in combating the coronavirus

Receiving the items on behalf of the Nigerian Police Force Delta State command, the Assistant Commissioner of police (Administration and Finance) Delta State ACP Osifo Emefili, thanked Dave for this gesture and also appeal to Deltans to comply with the lockdown directives while assuring them of safety during the lockdown period.

I am inspired by the Gov of Delta State Sen Dr Ifeanyi Okowa who has put all efforts in making sure the spread of the pandemic is curbed and having it in mind that the Government alone cannot fight this battle itself, I’m urging every meaningful Nigerian to assist and encourage the indigent in the society, the health care workers at the forefront as well as the law enforcement agents in any possible way they can.

The group also made a similar presentation of packs of table water to police officers in all checkpoints set up in Asaba the Delta State capital numbering over 25 to ensure people adhere to the “SIT AT HOME” order declared by the state Government . He thank BASEMENT AFRICA MEDIA, official sponsor of the project.
https://leaders.ng/covid-19-nollywood-actor-and-aide-to-iaokowa-daveogbeni-distributes-water-to-all-police-check-points-in-delta-state/

4 Likes

Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by Olunmercy56(f): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
grin it's better than nothing

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by NwaNimo1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
See social distancing.......it baffles me why people drop their mask when next to potential disease carriers

46 Likes

Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by PastorBK(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Weldone and nice getures

But tell them to stop shooting civilians no matter what .

We are all human after all

2 Likes

Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by gospelpen(f): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good one from the actors. Law enforcement agents are humans too.

Meanwhile, following the extra 2 weeks lockdown added by the FG, I just created my first gig on Fiverr where I'm offering to write top quality SEO contents for bloggers.

Though I just created the gig, I'm seriously hoping to start receiving orders soon.

Do click on the gig and let me know your honest opinions on it. What do you think about the profile picture, the gig cover photo, my charges, description etc?

Please let me know. I'm seriously open to constructive criticisms, especially from anyone who has made a dime before from freelancing on Fiverr.

Here's the link:

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/fa7f90d7b3

If you also need my article writing services, please do not hesitate to place an order there. You'll be greatly helping a sister grow!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
That is fair
Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by Ferraribaby(f): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Impressive
I love that

7 Likes

Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by DonMustafa: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
See the way the Road safety officer in the last picture is looking at him

In the road safety officers mind "where the jollof rice? wetin I go use only water do?"

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by Jabar2017: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good one Dere....

29 Likes

Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by busybrain123(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
At least he has shown us that his useful to the society. Nice one...

1 Like

Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by samwise180(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
What a good gesture
Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by NaijadrivaCars: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
They would have valued some cheddars. $$$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by DoctorAbk: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Well done. But you should also consider distributing to the less Previledge

1 Like

Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by NFarms: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Greek gift here and there.

So generous of you to donate water. That wouldn't stop them from tasking innocent motorists

1 Like

Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by keko14: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by RichDad1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good gesture.
But I’m sure the police would have prefers in comes in cash. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by Learn1: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
What is the governor doing?
He kept people at home without palliatives. This is insane honestly

I’m very hungry

1 Like

Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by money121(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by azadus18: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Water no get anybody....
Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hahaha, some guys are sharp
Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by DesignHave: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
smiley

Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by Steve28: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
That man is doing well
Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by PureGoldh(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dem go value White or raba with double zeros pass this bottled water.

Anyways...the man tried...nice one
Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by InvertedHammer: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
/
I guess the masks are only for decoration and not for covering nose and mouth within 6ft from another person.

\
Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by Realstick941: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
half bread is better than non
Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by babyfaceafrica: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
So we should fry beans?
Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by wilemer: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
AnonPeot:
In complementing the effort of government and the Nigeria Police Force, Nollywood Actor , Dave Ogbeni who doubles as the Special Assistant to the Governor of Oil Rich Delta State of Nigeria paid a courtesy visit to the Delta State police headquarters with some of his colleagues in the Movie industry and political sector where they made donations of packs of table water and other items to support the police force.

Good one, Dave
Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by lovinhubby2wife(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jabar2017:
Good one Dere....
how we all looked forward to this game! Bayern vs Chelsea
Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by Passionate888: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State by StarUp: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Issorite...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) / Churchill Joins Anambra Bigwigs, Kings Makers At Commissioning Of 11km Road Proj / Yung6ix Involved In Horrible Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.