Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies (24052 Views)

Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State / Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by HeWrites(m): 5:35am On Jan 19, 2022
Popular TV personality and winner of Big Brother Africa 5, Uti Nwachukwu has threatened to expose two major bottled water companies over rising diarrhea concerns, Igbere TV reports.

He expressed his concerns on Tuesday via Twitter.

According to him, these companies have started adding “chemicals” to their water and it is causing serious discomfort.

“Dear bottled water companies, please what have you started adding to your water? If I wanted to projectile poop 6-7 times a day, I’d have bought slimming tea!

“What’s all this? It can’t be only me! And it’s the biggest brand o! Two of una now! FIX IT make we nor call una name! I knew there was a problem when I was popping steady and it was smelling of chemicals! Like sanitiser! Or Alum or something!

“I stopped the first one. Poo ceased. The second one, no issues. I bought a small bottle and it was worse! This one came with ab discomfort, acid reflux and yes watery poo”.

Nwachukwu urged these companies to fix the problem or risk being called out on social media.

https://twitter.com/SirUTI/status/1483357177704292355?s=20

5 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Anigreat: 5:38am On Jan 19, 2022
shocked

Recently village stream water seems to be more clean and more better than the so called bottle waters. Let me not talk of the poo and smelling nonsense called sachet pure water. Pure shit.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by SportsHD: 5:42am On Jan 19, 2022
Maybe one chukwuemeka has started making the adulterated version. Who knows.

I know y'all coming for me.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by ignis: 5:50am On Jan 19, 2022
Learned and supposedly smart people behaving dumb.
Why can't he report the water companies to Nafdac or SON for immediate investigation ?

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by We4all: 9:05am On Jan 19, 2022
He could also be suffering from a licking ass, as a result of……you know what.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Sonnobax15(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2022
lipsrsealed
Some of us wey our mama and papa use water from WELL take bring up,we can never have any business with such symptoms grin

Well,this isn't only about Uti...I've seen and heard different people complaining About similar issue... Someone even said any day she eventually drinks bottled/satchet water,na so fever go just attack her angry. Na wa oh...... These companies should better stop this nonsense, because people's lives are at stake undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by HeadNigga: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2022
May go back to drinking borehole water after boiling. Sachet water is now 20 naira and it's not le it's hygienic. NAFDAC is not helping matters. No wonder Wizkid moved to Ghana

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Laggafin: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2022
Ass banger .. keep kwayet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by olumidez: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2022
We are waiting. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Shellsploit: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2022
Who cares?
Uti Nwachukwu, go and check your left auricle!

Lets see what the fellow below has to say ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by NwaAmaikpe: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2022
shocked

Common sense should tell Baba that frequent diarrhea is a symptom of HIV.

Baba should run a HIV test first.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by 1zynnvn(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2022
I thought he even did a chemical composition test, didn't expect it to be shiit test

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Laggafin: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2022
SportsHD:

Yes cause you have an adulterated brain

8 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by vision2050: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2022
Man are dubious and wicked. He should be man and called out their names.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Hyphy(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2022
Make I name names?

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2022
SportsHD:
Maybe one azeez mukailat has started making the adulterated version. Who knows.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by HereAtIt(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2022
Egbon don drink ABA made

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by MyExpression(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2022
Fine guys sef dey shiiiiit

I never knew ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Samusu(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2022
name dem
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2022
Egbon saying you have diarrhea is enough nau..

All this adjectives you are using to discribe your diarrhea o'ti wrong nau

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by MissionaryArchi(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2022
ignis:
Why can't he report the water companies to Nafdac or SON for immediate investigation ?
I'm telling you, maybe until it starts sending people back to their creator or maybe he's just trying to chase clout and be relevant
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by shadrach77: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2022
ignis:
He doesn't want them to lose their license. He wants to give them an opportunity to fix their mess

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by maseja9009: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2022
Na your problem be that
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Skillsnigeria: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2022
cheesy
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by money121(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by NORSIYK(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2022
SportsHD:

Perhaps Adeyeye made a second version of the brand

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by endy69: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2022
ignis:
You're very learned indeed. Which SON and NAFDAC? Do you how many people that have reported such issues and no action was taken. I personally reported coca-cola when I opened a bottle of coke and found cockroach inside. The only language those companies understand is when a famous person call them out it becames bad for business. If it is SON or the other one, they pay loyalties and nothing comes out.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by marsup: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2022
Mention their names, or forever hold your peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Randerl: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2022
Ask Eva water ooh.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task / 3 Weeks After New Baby, Comedian Helen Paul Steps Out In Style (photos) / Dayo Amusa Pictured In Mecca (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.