Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

You're NOT RICH if you need a job to survive - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You're NOT RICH if you need a job to survive (1416 Views)

My Banker Friend Quit His Job To Work In A Car Wash / Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him / Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You're NOT RICH if you need a job to survive by constancefriday(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
You're not yet rich if you need a job to survive:
Many Folks don't know the limitations of what i call "the job mindset",
Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo once defined the word "job" as meaning Just Over Broke.
Yet most Folks perceive or judge wealth as having a job, having savings, an being okay at least.
Listen, if you truly want to get rich, and when i say get rich, i mean become very rich and wealthy, you must learn to stop depending on having a job to survive.
Have you ever thought? What if i'm laid off, what will i do?
Even if you're the kind of staff that is very reliable and hard to sack like i was during my illustrous teaching career days, your salary won't make you rich.
What big, risky and scary business ideas do you have? How long will you wait before you activate them.
Most Folks brag about how lucrative their job is, but listen if you depend on being employed by any corporate establishment to survive: You are not yet rich.
Friends, think and grow rich.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle CONSTANCE FRIDAY.
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com
Visit our website for more, also join is for our rich, informative and educative Gospel podcasts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You're NOT RICH if you need a job to survive by stephieok: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2021
constancefriday:
You're not yet rich if you need a job to survive:
Many Folks don't know the limitations of what i call "the job mindset",
Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo once defined the word "job" as meaning Just Over Broke.
Yet most Folks perceive or judge wealth as having a job, having savings, an being okay at least.
Listen, if you truly want to get rich, and when i say get rich, i mean become very rich and wealthy, you must learn to stop depending on having a job to survive.
Have you ever thought? What if i'm laid off, what will i do?
Even if you're the kind of staff that is very reliable and hard to sack like i was during my illustrous teaching career days, your salary won't make you rich.
What big, risky and scary business ideas do you have? How long will you wait before you activate them.
Most Folks brag about how lucrative their job is, but listen if you depend on being employed by any corporate establishment to survive: You are not yet rich.
Friends, think and grow rich.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle CONSTANCE FRIDAY.
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com
Visit our website for more, also join is for our rich, informative and educative Gospel podcasts.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Forensics Technology / How Hardworking Can A Pretty Nigerian Lady Be? / Uk Home Office: International Graduate Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.