Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Herbal Medicine Beginners Course - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Herbal Medicine Beginners Course (1225 Views)

What Are The Disadavantages Of Studying Medicine At Age 29 / What Side Career Or Business Can Go Alongside Studying Medicine? / Top5 Jobs That Pay More Than Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbal Medicine Beginners Course by gawab: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
The lock down is affecting people and businesses but there remains a beautiful window of opportunity for those that understand how to take advantage of the situation.

So what are you doing with your time? Are you learning? Improving? Acquiring a new skill? Trying that new business you have always wanted to start? Preparing to start a new career?

There is no other time than now to learn about herbs that are available within your environment, some of these herbs that you did not care about but can improve your health tremendously.

Improve your knowledge about herbs within the confine of your house, just work from home with your phone or laptop.
Get the full details here- https://totalhealthland.com/training/
Re: Herbal Medicine Beginners Course by hoticeflakes: 1:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Hello Dr. I am new on Nairaland in search of solution. Please explain to me in details the herbs and procedure to use for this giant hydrocele. Please, I dont want surgery because it may reoccure later. Please help a brother. Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Herbal Medicine Beginners Course by gawab: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
hoticeflakes:
Hello Dr. I am new on Nairaland in search of solution. Please explain to me in details the herbs and procedure to use for this giant hydrocele. Please, I dont want surgery because it may reoccure later. Please help a brother. Thanks in anticipation.
How old are you and how long have you been afflicted with the ailment?
You can reach me via what's app :08184408033
Re: Herbal Medicine Beginners Course by hoticeflakes: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks Dr for responding to my query. I am 46. The hydrocele developed in 2014. My phone got spoilt, so I dont whatsapp for now till after the lockdown.
Pls act fast to respond to my query. I can only reach you here.
Thank you sir.
Re: Herbal Medicine Beginners Course by gawab: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2020
hoticeflakes:
Thanks Dr for responding to my query. I am 46. The hydrocele developed in 2014. My phone got spoilt, so I dont whatsapp for now till after the lockdown.
Pls act fast to respond to my query. I can only reach you here.
Thank you sir.
You can call me
Re: Herbal Medicine Beginners Course by hoticeflakes: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Ok Sir. Thanks.
Re: Herbal Medicine Beginners Course by captainking(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
gawab:
The lock down is affecting people and businesses but there remains a beautiful window of opportunity for those that understand how to take advantage of the situation.

So what are you doing with your time? Are you learning? Improving? Acquiring a new skill? Trying that new business you have always wanted to start? Preparing to start a new career?

There is no other time than now to learn about herbs that are available within your environment, some of these herbs that you did not care about but can improve your health tremendously.

Improve your knowledge about herbs within the confine of your house, just work from home with your phone or laptop.
Get the full details here- https://totalhealthland.com/training/
Doc, Are there herbs for high blood pressure?
I cant seem to rest properly due to work and its making my bp elevate
Re: Herbal Medicine Beginners Course by gawab: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
captainking:

Doc, Are there herbs for high blood pressure?
I cant seem to rest properly due to work and its making my bp elevate
Go and get fresh sandpaper leaves, squeeze with water sieve and take half glasscup twice daily.
Re: Herbal Medicine Beginners Course by captainking(m): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
gawab:
Go and get fresh sandpaper leaves, squeeze with water sieve and take half glasscup twice daily.
Please what is the local name for sandpaper leave?
Re: Herbal Medicine Beginners Course by gawab: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2020
captainking:

Please what is the local name for sandpaper leave?
sandpaper leaves is ewe eepin in Yoruba, asesa in Igbo and baure in Hausa.
Re: Herbal Medicine Beginners Course by captainking(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2020
gawab:
sandpaper leaves is ewe eepin in Yoruba, asesa in Igbo and baure in Hausa.
THanks a lot..
I will look this up.
Re: Herbal Medicine Beginners Course by gawab: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2020
The online herbal medicine course registration is still on. Register here:www.totalhealthland.com/training
What's app:08184408033

(1) (Reply)

UBA Induction Training Exam / Leadership / Should I Take One For The Team After I Resign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.