Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? (1907 Views)

Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" / So This Is Marriage? / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Yangami: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2020
culf:

I'm not condemning her, I'm only saying she is not wise, thank God for God, I can't marry such wife because she don't really value her home (marry). I put more emphasis on the woman because I believe in 'marriage is for ever' and also i'm a family (home) person and women are more home builders though not all but her action doesn't show that she care about her home.

I don't want to go into divorce, children custody, side chick, etc but do you really believe the man will loose more if they divorce?

What will she loose if they divorce? It’s obvious she is contributing more and well equipped for tomorrow unlike the man who is still in a rented apartment. If the man divorces her, he would remarry abi? Maybe a liability this time around and let’s see who would suffer the heat more. Make him respect himself by trashing things out with her and move on oooo. A word is enough for the wise!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

70th Birthday Program For Mum / 2.5ton Gas Bottle/tank With Pump & Scale for sale 1.4m / Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.