Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million (16822 Views)

American Epidemiology Professor Backs African Doctor's Claims On Covid19 Vaccine / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies / Coronavirus: Ayo Alaba Idowu, Birdview Group Boss Speaks On Infected UK Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by AlexReports(m): 5:45am On Apr 17, 2020
Chineto Ozigbo Foundation Makes Eminent Support Worth N20million For Covid19 Intervention In Anambra ( Video)

The former President and Group Chief Executive Officer of Transcorp Plc, Mr. Valentine Ozigbo has responded significantly through eminent supports for vulnerable households and individuals in Anambra state as the outbreak of covid 19 pandemic continues to create more economic and social challenges across the country.

Speaking in a two video released few moments ago, the Nigerian businessman and philanthropist explains some of the responsive interventions which his foundation, the Chineto Ozigbo Foundation is engaging to make life easy and less stressful for vulnerable persons across Nigeria and especially in Anambra state.

He however stated that food and water, security and power supply were the major area of priority which the government, both state and federal must concentrate on. He further noted that his foundation has already commenced an intensive intervention worth over 20million naira to distribute thousands of bags of rice, thousands of free hand sanitizers, face masks and educational materials to contain the present situation in over 60 communities in his home state.

Chineto Ozigbo Foundation through its interventional programs and initiatives has been able to reach out to over 100, 000 persons and household in Anambra state who are at the receiving end of the ongoing covid19 outbreak in the country.

In his concluding words, the successful business tycoon encouraged Nigerians and well meaning individuals in Anambra state to extend benevolence and generosity to those in need of help at this difficult time. He also challenged people to adhere to the directives of NCDC in maintaining good hygiene and social distancing as a way of preventing any further spread of the virus.

Chineto Ozigbo Foundation has remained one of the proactive non governemental organisations in Nigeria poised with the mandate of delivering efficient humanitarian interventions, especially in areas of youth empowerment/mentorship, leadership seminar/workshop and continuous improvement to support national and global developments.

COVID-19 is a global pandemic in which abput two million people have been infected. Authorities have confirmed 407 cases as at today, in the country and twelve deaths. Several states, including Anambra, Lagos, Delta, Ekiti, Ondo, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna are under lockdown to contain the spread of the virus.”

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvPeDuOPaEs

6 Likes

Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by Ernerstdavid55(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin God bless u sir for ur generosity.. Ur an ibo man so I think is not audio money bcus ibo are faithful in terms of helping people

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
The guy above be jumping from one thread to the other looking for FTC grin

Why did you do this to me na??

8 Likes

Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Good one nice donation Anambra use the money well, meanwhile Lie Muhammed no well at all.

17 Likes

Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by WINDSOW(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
D
Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by Tunex252(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Another audio

3 Likes

Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by YorubaKinging: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Repent, for the end is near

Dark days are coming

COVID 19 is the beginning of sorrows

7 Likes

Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by Abboki: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
cool
Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by Coldie(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Our people like organization pass anything.

We thank him for his generosity, we igbos need more of this to help our poor.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Good one nice donation Anambra use the money well, meanwhile Lie Muhammed no well at all.
U dey insult my Ogaaa, I dey find you come Rivers State grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by GboyegaD(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nice of him.
Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by Blackfire(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Is that all??

Igbo people and chest beating

1 Like

Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by PureGoldh(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nice move...Anambra nwere Mmadu....Ife ndia oguputa Siri ruo otutu ndi mmadu aka..obodo ga adi mma..Chukwu okike abiama gozie gi nwOke oma....Ndi igbo Siri n'akuu luo uno...ilo n'asii ala

Meanwhile,if you need Pure Original Honey.. Kindly contact 081 016 667 71 Let's talk about it now.. CoronaVirus will soon be a thing of the past.

13 Likes

Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by gbebodye(f): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
offer support to hungry Nigerians directly
do away with the middle men/government, they're all useless

3 Likes

Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by Tunex252(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

becos u be olosho na��

1 Like

Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by Mhyketh(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
I'm moving to anambra now like dis
Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by Franchise21(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
Anambra adigo mma
Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by koolaid87: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by Kuginzi: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
So Lai Muhammed is now Anambra state Governor?
Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by Jaspaman: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Let's see how good obiano will put this to use then if it's not audio money though.

Anyways if you want to know about dark ways you can make money online from just mail me and i will put on.

3 Likes

Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by fastseo: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tunex252:
Another audio

No.. This man and most South Eastern rich guys are donating their money directly to their people rather to the Federal government who would rather see the spend 33 billion on renovation of national assembly, buying of expensive cars, living a flashy kind of lifestyle than improving on well being of Nigeria through provision of basic amenities

4 Likes

Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:

U dey insult my Ogaaa, I dey find you come Rivers State grin grin grin

Oga that cannot do anything for his boys is that one oga?
I go report you and your oga give Wike. ��
Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by Ernerstdavid55(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

baba I just come see ftc ND I comment I didn't hustle for it o
Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by nautybride: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
All these people should donate to those around them
Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by paulolee(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
nice coming from them bt is it only me dts tired of this kinda donations to the f.g or state government dt wud b used to add more funds for the greedy leaders to loot instead of helping out the masses in a more direct way...if na me wan gv out 20m I wud do it directly by doing givaway online or use am buy food stuffs on truck loads n deposit from house to house even if na only one street I feed for one month it's better than donating them to where I dnt Kno how the outcome wud end..they gat thier reasons Sha, maybe it's for political gain or to be recognized in the society for Oda reasons...wat do I Kno...m jus a broke boi with nothing to gv ous, not even 5k not to talk abt 20m, it's Friday n all man jus de ous with nothing for pocket bt I Kno say Las Las we all go de alright...
Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kuginzi:

So Lai Muhammed is now Anambra state Governor?

Everybody all of them in this regime abi dispensation all of them jointly and severally no well but that lie his own is peculiar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
people still give corona money to govt? after that burnt offering the other day?
its better you share 10k direct to his community...what fuckery...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ondo Closes Borders, Declares Three-Day Fasting And Prayers / Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over / What Is Your Genotype???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.