Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over (16815 Views)

Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Lady Angry After The New Vibrator She Bought For Pleasure Exploded (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Nkisiva: 3:52am On May 02, 2019
A Lady took to her social media page to express her anger towards an hospital she went to see the doctor with her kid for some check up around 8:30am whereby she was told to wait till they finish morning devotion before attending to her.

See screenshot of her post below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/05/lady-angry-with-hospital-for-telling.html?m=1

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Nkisiva: 3:53am On May 02, 2019
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Nobody: 3:53am On May 02, 2019
grin grin grin For their mind that (prayer) will make their market sell for the day or are they praying for more customers

15 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Kingpee2(m): 4:02am On May 02, 2019
I totally understand how you feel,Nigerians should wake up to reality with this our we know God and what He wants attitude...

37 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by XD3G: 5:11am On May 02, 2019
Africans are more religious than spiritual.

Despite all the Morning devotions, Nurses will still swap Babies, Male Doctors will sexually assault female patients, Receptionists will insult and curse you if you ask them to hasten things up, even the Guards will expect you to part with something, knowing fully well you didn't come there to shop or for picnic!

Naija!!!!

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Jestin: 10:06am On May 02, 2019
What is wrong with Nigeria hospitals

6 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Nobody: 10:06am On May 02, 2019
So bad
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Nobody: 10:06am On May 02, 2019
Hell yeah, that's the backwardness we talking about. Mental degradation to substituting God for professional service then we complain why the western world are ahead of us.

It's simple, they utillize the time we use in praying to think more for life and technological advancements. And the part that really messes me up which made me gave up on black man mentality was during Jonathan presidential era, Can you imagine a president and members of his cabinet proposed 3 days fasting and prayer to resuscitate Nigeria economy at the time. Chia!!!!

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by PenGriffey: 10:06am On May 02, 2019
like seriously, are you serious? cheesy
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by venus221: 10:06am On May 02, 2019
those hospitals can relly get on nerves embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by ainas247: 10:06am On May 02, 2019
grin whats wrong with that? because of you, they should stop devotion?
if the case is an emergency, we understand.
for you to have 5 Minutes Patience you cant...

angry angry angry angry

Dominate Google page 1 with your business
and get a real result

8 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Sniper4real(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2019
So they are praying make pple dey fall sick shey

9 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by PennywysCares(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2019
her case wasn't an emergency so why IS she crying

2 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Sakamaje: 10:07am On May 02, 2019
Religion don make some people lose their senses.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by alizma: 10:07am On May 02, 2019
she should enter inside and do the check up by herself na

4 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Sheriman(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2019
The most Stupid in Religion set of people are living in NIGERIA!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Kendumazy(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2019
Honestly, we should serve this our God with sense. Even God will vex say "you can suspend the devotion and attend to the patient if anything wrong should happen to the patient"
There was a friend we wanted working on a deal together, called him one morning like that to give him an important update, he didn't pick. Later picked and said he saw my calls but couldn't pick because he just woke up and preparing to do morning devotion, said he doesn't speak to anyone in the morning without his morning devotion done first. I just canceled the deal. I dislike people who makes this religion of a thing something hard with their rubbish and nonsense principles. Am a Christian and I believe serving our God isn't hard. Let's do away with rubbish, unreasonable and foolish principles.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by SEONaijaExpert: 10:08am On May 02, 2019
Please is she the owner of the hospital?

Is that the only hospital in the area?

How can morning devotion start by 4am?

Is she one of the board of directors?

What's the show of self entitlement for gan?

I don't understand some people.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by donogaga(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2019
That's the mentality down here. Yet, their hearts and actions are very far from God.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by StellarJo(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2019
PenGriffey:
g
ainas247:
grin
aaronson:
G
Jestin:
T
...and lots more. Space booking is allowed...
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by mystic77(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2019
Good day, please I'm going through some issues that calls for quick action..I work and get paid monthly but the issue on ground requires more than my salary..it's a life threatening issue,I just plead to anyone who can help out or help provide with loan in which I pay back monthly in less than 6 months even with interest..I will go any length to reveal my identity.if I fail to pay, I should be called out on social media platforms(image tarnished)..I reside in osun..I will drop all forms of identification,sign an undertaken and provide a guarantor..08103249342
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by LordIsaac(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2019
In the very act they sin... Morning devotion is not in their appointment letters. Work hours is work hours.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by anicho(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2019
Jestin:
What is wrong with Nigeria hospitals

More like... What tha hell is wrong with Nigeria??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Olodo24: 10:09am On May 02, 2019
Stupid medical practitioners. Nigerians and this scam called religion

4 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Neddstark: 10:10am On May 02, 2019
If you dont want that, then go and build your own hospital and do whatever you want.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Lap9: 10:10am On May 02, 2019
but why now
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by eros0075: 10:12am On May 02, 2019
oh what a great day to start with the lord. she should be patience

2 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2019
Prayer is the key,

1. “The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.” Anonymous

2. “Prayer should be the key of the day and the lock of the night.” George Herbert

3. “God can handle your doubt, anger, fear, grief, confusion, and questions. You can bring everything to him in prayer.” Rick Warre

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by omoadeleye(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2019
brain is paining the lady, she should know that, doctors are only trying their best the ultimate healer is God

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million / Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals / Nigeria In Middle Of Second COVID-19 Wave, ReInfections Happening - LUTH Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.