Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos (85766 Views)

Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures) / Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot / Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by wisest10: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
When an Igbo man takes a state as his home...that's the kind of beauty you see...

Quoters Stay Off!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Raydos:
Here are some beautiful pictures of Empty Lagos Roads, As everyone is staying at home to contain the virus!

Photo-credit: Tobinator

Stay at Home, Stay Safe!
went through your post, seems you love aerial photography
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Raydos: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
went through your post, seems you love aerial photography

Post or Profile??
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Avalancheman: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

Lol. Konji na bastard.

No one told you to choose to be a deadbeat Dada. Quit wailing.

Guess what? I just finished making sweet love to.my wife. Konji na real bastard you cant even hide your frustration. Fraud businesslie.

I just pity the poor woman who has to grapple with your 1-minute pathetic performance every now and then.

What a pity!

Lazy bone!!
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by DaCharis2016: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
fecundility:
I need a bus to help pick garri from osun state to Lagos just about 26bags
How much is a bag sold in Osun, pls?
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Iyiataata92: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kemistri4:
Nice

This is my first post on NL

Just joined �
make sure you don't join those mofos commenting rubbish on nairaland oo. be a good boy, you hear?
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Kdon2: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Raydos:
Here are some beautiful pictures of Empty Lagos Roads, As everyone is staying at home to contain the virus!

Photo-credit: Tobinator

Stay at Home, Stay Safe!

Lagos is a thing of pride to yorubas any day! I m indeed proud
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Digmygold: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Avalancheman:

I just pity the poor woman who has to grapple with your 1-minute pathetic performance every now and then.

What a pity!

Lazy bone!!

Bring your wife smelly STI kpekus. I will wear 10 condoms and teach her a lesson you will never forget. With your 1 second worm-like tool.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by MiddleDimension: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
AgentGoat:
What is the name of this building?

Cc: naptu2
cathedral church of christ
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Raydos:

You no get transport fare??
See answer abeg grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
When viewing the earth from outer space it looks peacful and calm. A place tou want to be in.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Avalancheman: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

Bring your wife smelly STI kpekus. I will wear 10 condoms and teach her a lesson you will never forget. With your 1 second worm-like tool.

You mean your wife's smelly kpekus is why you come in 60s LMAO

Sorry
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by MiddleDimension: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
edoairways:

Abuja is better off
delusion
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by MiddleDimension: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
edoairways:

Abuja is better off
in what ways? show us. urban myth
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by MiddleDimension: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Drizzy5001:
I still prefer Abuja grin
because of the urban myth that the place better than lagos?
i prefer lagos by far!
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by edoairways: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
MiddleDimension:
in what ways? show us. urban myth
Visit Asokoro to see things for yourself. The environment is cool. Abj is a well planned city compare to Lagos that has frequent traffic and bad roads
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Digmygold: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Avalancheman:

You mean your wife's smelly kpekus is why you come in 60s LMAO

Sorry

60 seconds appears better than 1 second. Tell her to wash down there with acid and pepper. It might help her condition and yours.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by edoairways: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
MiddleDimension:
delusion
Visit there yourself. Most guys that travel out and want to relocate prefer there to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by MiddleDimension: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
edoairways:

Visit Asokoro to see things for yourself. The environment is cool. Abj is a well planned city compare to Lagos that has frequent traffic and bad roads

i have been there. nothing special. what do you mean planned because lagos is planned too if you mean arrangement of houses.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Avalancheman: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

60 seconds appears better than 1 second. Tell her to wash down there with acid and pepper. It might help her condition and yours.

Are you this dumbbb Come on, be more creative . 1 second is not realistic.

Are we kidding here
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
So beautiful
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Digmygold: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Avalancheman:

Are you this dumbbb Come on, be more creative . 1 second is not realistic.

Are we kidding here

Unrealistic but with you, its a reality. Your bad. Suck it in.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Avalancheman: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

Unrealistic but with you, its a reality. Your bad. Suck it in.

Lame!
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by edoairways: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
MiddleDimension:

i have been there. nothing special. what do you mean planned because lagos is planned too if you mean arrangement of houses.
Lagos is not planned at all. Bad roads virtually everywhere, poor housing planning and persistent traffic
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Digmygold: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Avalancheman:

Lame!

Puke!
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by manitoba(m): 12:41am On Apr 24, 2020
BetBuilder365:
To be honest, Lagos is the only CITY in Nigeria, the rest are townships

Says someone who has never visited Abuja or you just decided to remain in self delusion.

Mind you, i have lived in both cities and I live(d) in the 'good' part of both cities.

The Quality of life in Abuja can never be compared to any city in Nigeria.

But people living in Abuja are so use to the good life and they don't have time for inane comparison.

Please don't quote me because I don't go back to my comments. Lol
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by MiddleDimension: 2:34am On Apr 24, 2020
edoairways:

Lagos is not planned at all. Bad roads virtually everywhere, poor housing planning and persistent traffic
how should a city be for us to say it is planned? lets start from there.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by MiddleDimension: 2:37am On Apr 24, 2020
manitoba:

Says someone who has never visited Abuja or you just decided to remain in self delusion.

Mind you, i have lived in both cities and I live(d) in the 'good' part of both cities.

The Quality of life in Abuja can never be compared to any city in Nigeria.

But people living in Abuja are so use to the good life and they don't have time for inane comparison.

Please don't quote me because I don't go back to my comments. Lol
i have lived in Abuja. lagos is better than that place!
it is so funny how when lagos is mentioned, people start with show is the real lagos, refering to common man's place as if there are such places in Abuja.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by MiddleDimension: 2:38am On Apr 24, 2020
edoairways:

also your people are not rich enough to buy cars, who's fault is that?
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by jayogunniyi(m): 6:01am On Apr 24, 2020
I'm a student of Architecture...
Does anyone know the name of the building in the first, I see it in a lot of nollywood movies these days
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by edoairways: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2020
MiddleDimension:
also your people are not rich enough to buy cars, who's fault is that?
Abj roads are better off. You have peace of mind moving with your cars whether rich or poor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.