Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know (85888 Views)

Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / The 10 Most Expensive Private Jets In The World And Their Owners / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Codedrock(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nigeria has the highest number of private jet owners in Africa with Dangote and Oyedepo owning the highest number (four each).

Out of the 177 Private Jet owners in Nigeria, four of them are owned by women.
These are the four women who own private jets in Nigeria:

1. Mrs Folorunsho Alakija

One of Nigeria’s first female billionaire is the founder of Famfa Oil, a Nigerian company that owns a substantial participating interest in OML 127, a lucrative oil block on the Agbami deep water oilfield in Nigeria with its partners including Chevron and Petrobas.
She is estimated to be worth at least $1.6 billion.Her first company was a fashion label that catered to Nigeria’s elite women, including the wife of former military president, Ibrahim Babangida, who awarded Alakija’s company an oil prospecting license. She is said to own at least $100 million in real estate and a Bombardier Global Express jet worth N7.3b.

2. Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke

She has held three significant positions in the Nigerian federal government. She was appointed Transport Minister in July 2007.
Arguably a woman of many firsts, Alison-Madueke was the first woman to hold the position of Minister of Petroleum Resources in Nigeria, and in October 2010 she became the first woman to head a country delegation at the semi-annual OPEC conference. She was also the first female Minister of Transportation, and the first woman to be appointed to the board of Shell Petroleum Development Company Nigeria. On 27 November 2014, she was elected as the first female President of OPEC.
In 2013, she was accused by the federal lawmakers of squandering N10 billion to charter and maintain private jet solely for her personal needs and those of her immediate family. She has a Bombardier 605 private jet worth N5.1b.

3. Bola Shagaya

Bola Shagaya, one of the richest women in Africais the managing director of Practoil Limited, one of the largest importers and distributors of base oil in Nigeria, serving local lubricant blending plants.
She made headlines when she acquired the latest edition of a brand new Gulfstream G650 model jet reportedly worth about N11.5 billion at the time in commemoration of her 55th birthday in 2014.

[img]4. Daisy Danjuma[/img]

She is the wife of one of Nigeria’s richest men, General Theophilus Danjuma. According to reports, she got her own jet as a gift from her billionaire husband.
In 2003 she was elected Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria where she served on numerous committees, most notably as Chairman of the ECOWAS Parliament’s Women and Children’s Rights Committee and Senate Committee Chairman on Women Affairs and Youth Development.

See More Stuffs Like This From SOurce Below
SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/05/four-nigerian-female-billionaires-who.html

9 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by TyushTal(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
See OP ohundecided.... Why should I know?
Have I gotten any help from their private jets?undecided

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Sammypope4all(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mama peace. Someone should dash me the picture.

She bought her jet with the gift money collected from people.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Sammypope4all(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
5: Patience Jonathan a.k.a Mama peace. Someone should dash me the picture.

She bought her jet with the gift money collected from people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Now I know. So?

Theophilus Danjuma is the friend of Buhari

Madueke was the minister of petroleum for the former administration

Alakija was a military government-enriched woman.

So?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
These here are the real slay queens. Don't I just love Daisy Danjuma.

Hustle hard let your success speak for you.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Ehiscotch(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
The list shouldn't be complete without Tboss. grin

30 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
BleSSedMee:
These here are the real slay queens. Don't I just love Daisy Danjuma.

Hustle hard let your success speak for you.
Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Holuwahphemy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Those up there are the real slay queens/mamas... Not those thieving self acclaimed slay queens we see on social medias with nothing in their skulls. angry

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by HottestFire: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
One thing they all have in common is that at one time in their life, they had access to the corridors of power. You know what I am not trying to say shocked cool

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by masada: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
has if dey all worked for it
it's either oil wealth or access to our collective wealth
It pays to know people in high places

6 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by teamsynergy: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
after feasting on the commonwealth, y not...

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Lalas247(f): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
This is what I Like to see cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by quiverfull(m): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
All of them have ties to crude oil.

7 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by NairalandCS(m): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Something for them feminists to masturbate to. grin

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by bastien: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
OK.... Everybody no fit rich and everybody no fit poor
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by mayorjosh(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Please take Allison madueke out now!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by pyyxxaro: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by iamphill: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
in Nigeria these days the way we throw the words billions and millions around me I dey fear ooooooooo

5 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by mayorjosh(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
masada:
has if dey all worked for it
it's either oil wealth or access to our collective wealth
It pays to know people in high places

One stole for it grin

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by wiloy2k8(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
wow
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Pavore9: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
They exploited their relationship with those in Government.

12 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Just like their male counterparts, none of them is a 'creator'. All the jets are linked to cheap oil money.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Abfinest007(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
I can swear that Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke didn't buy d private jet with her money but with Nigeria money

7 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by itiswellandwell: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hmmmmm. It's well.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by hollowpot15684(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin grin

but how do I share this with slay mamas
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by lonelydora: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
This list will be updated in few years to come because my wife will soon join them

4 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Mjshexy(f): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Powerful women
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by shogotermies(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
why did this post make front page. Now NCAN will come and check the score 2-1-1

4 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by anuliecutie(f): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
hardwork truely pays!

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by GeneralOjukwu: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
These are worthwhile sugar mummies....much love tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) / Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? / Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.