Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Lagos Think Say They Can Lock Us Down - Broda Shaggi (see What He Plans To Do) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Think Say They Can Lock Us Down - Broda Shaggi (see What He Plans To Do) (358 Views)

Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity / Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Think Say They Can Lock Us Down - Broda Shaggi (see What He Plans To Do) by jbliss10x(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerian popular Comedian and musician, Broda Shaggi revealed 14 hours ago that Lagos State government thinks he can lock him down.

Recall that the Lagos State government extended the Lockdown, this extension has made many people to complain bitterly, though all this things are for our own good.

The number of people with the pandemic is increasing with more than 400 cases reported, though there are also numbers of recoveries.

To be at the safer side, i think the Lockdown extension is the best thing to do.

Despites the Lockdown order by the Federal Government of Nigeria (Muhammadu Buhari) and the State government. Broda Shaggi revealed what he will do today. His post said tomorrow and that was yesterday which implies that his plans will be executed today.

Also Read: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid

He said:

"Me and my baby will Kwarantine tomorrow, Lagos think say they can lock us down but God pass them, He lock us up"

Please let this Kwarantining with your baby don't be like that of Funke Akindele and her husband.

What's your opinion on this? Comment below and don't forget to share.

Source: https://www.kingsparo.com/2020/04/lagos-think-say-they-can-lock-us-down.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

“I Would Have Signed Wizkid Before Banky W” Says Incredible Music Boss MI Abaga / Tiwa Savage Says She Might Go Totally Naked In Next Video / Bbnaija Winner Mercy Eke Launches Her Own Real Estate Company, Lambo Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.