Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

“I Miss Touches, Kisses & Romance” – Teni Complains Bitterly Over Lockdown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Miss Touches, Kisses & Romance” – Teni Complains Bitterly Over Lockdown (1203 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) / Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Miss Touches, Kisses & Romance” – Teni Complains Bitterly Over Lockdown by Onyiamaogu: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2020

Nigerian singer, songwriter and entertainer Teniola Apata, better known as Teni doesn’t seem to be taking the news of the lockdown extension too well.

The singer took to her Igram page to share a video of herself shedding fake tears while complaining bitterly about how the pandemic has affected her. She revealed that she misses touches, kisses, and romance.

Teni added that all her suitors who were asking for her hand before the coronavirus pandemic came to be should come back.

She said;

I know what i miss, I miss touches, I miss kisses, i miss romance, i miss something that is going to sensualize me to all the people that were asking me out and toasting me that i did shakara for I’m sorry i didn’t know that corona was going to be this long, I’m dry, I’m dry up in there i need some juices i need something I’m running mad.

Teni who indicated that she is bored in the caption session wrote: “#ISOLATE!!!! ISOLATION WAN KEE MEEE OOOOOOOO

https://www.playloaded.com/i-miss-touches-kisses-romance-singer-teni-complains-bitterly-over-lockdown/
Re: “I Miss Touches, Kisses & Romance” – Teni Complains Bitterly Over Lockdown by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Onyiamaogu:

Nigerian singer, songwriter and entertainer Teniola Apata, better known as Teni doesn’t seem to be taking the news of the lockdown extension too well.

The singer took to her Igram page to share a video of herself shedding fake tears while complaining bitterly about how the pandemic has affected her. She revealed that she misses touches, kisses, and romance.

Teni added that all her suitors who were asking for her hand before the coronavirus pandemic came to be should come back.

She said;

Teni who indicated that she is bored in the caption session wrote: “#ISOLATE!!!! ISOLATION WAN KEE MEEE OOOOOOOO

https://www.playloaded.com/i-miss-touches-kisses-romance-singer-teni-complains-bitterly-over-lockdown/
the PoOR need food. The RiCh need rOmanCe ,ODIeGwu
Re: “I Miss Touches, Kisses & Romance” – Teni Complains Bitterly Over Lockdown by samictelecoms13: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
abi na
Re: “I Miss Touches, Kisses & Romance” – Teni Complains Bitterly Over Lockdown by illicit(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
buy urself a di.l.do
Re: “I Miss Touches, Kisses & Romance” – Teni Complains Bitterly Over Lockdown by PureGoldh(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Anything for the gram sha
Re: “I Miss Touches, Kisses & Romance” – Teni Complains Bitterly Over Lockdown by StyleAfos(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: “I Miss Touches, Kisses & Romance” – Teni Complains Bitterly Over Lockdown by VERQUEST111: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Are you fucking kidding me rn
Re: “I Miss Touches, Kisses & Romance” – Teni Complains Bitterly Over Lockdown by Jayoficial(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
So this bag of beans get boyfriend, wetin erriga nor go see for warri sad
Re: “I Miss Touches, Kisses & Romance” – Teni Complains Bitterly Over Lockdown by twerkjack: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
I bet she has b1tches that suck her kitten.

I bet hers look like a little d1ck too.

Most manly looking lesbians have clitoris soo big and erect u could swear it's a d1ck. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest People In Nigeria 2020 And Their Net Worth / Bbnaija: Names And Pictures Of All Housemates / Odumeje Real Biography Finally Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.