Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pls Read And Advice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Read And Advice (373 Views)

Pls Read And Advice Me Like Your Younger Brother. God Bless You / How Nigerians Are Scamming Nigerians With Used Luxury Phones - Read And Learn / Pls Read And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read And Advice by Francisayo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
My sister was arrested by access bank and was told her bank account was used for fraud... She didn't receive any alert of any transaction and didn't give out her detail to anyone....D said amount is 258k....shes currently in police custody pls what can she do cos I'm confused at d moment....
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Asquare84(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is a serious case try and see a pastor for prayers
Re: Pls Read And Advice by daddytime(m): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Asquare84:

Arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Pls Read And Advice by ghostwriter0147: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
You shouldn't be confused, man up and contact her boyfriend for further information.
Re: Pls Read And Advice by TheTrueSeeker2: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Francisayo:
My sister was arrested by access bank and was told her bank account was used for fraud... She didn't receive any alert of any transaction and didn't give out her detail to anyone....D said amount is 258k....shes currently in police custody pls what can she do cos I'm confused at d moment....

Either you aren't telling the whole story for a reason or she's not telling you the whole truth for a reason.
Allow the NPF cross the T's and dot the I's thereafter you'll know the truth.
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Asquare84(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
daddytime:

Arrant nonsense

Are you doubting what God can do
Re: Pls Read And Advice by dingbang(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
She received the said amount and failed to report to the bank about the money.
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Gwagone: 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
make she and her boyfriend confess
let's push to FP for more advise
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Gwagone: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Asquare84:
nawa for you oooo
talk to your God and not that hungry man Jare
God no be man ooo
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Activistman(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
This kind of thought of yours really baffles me seriously.
Asquare84:
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Francisayo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pls guys come to my assistance, I need advice pls...she will be sleeping at d police station tonight
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Toma2: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tell us what happened... U came here with half story ..
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Ibechris2: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Francisayo:

Truth be told,your sister must have duped someone and it is not far from this. Account statement will reveal more.

The only ways is paying back the money and police will now use u guys to play naija bet afterwards.
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Francisayo(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Guys help o...After printing her statement of account now....Nothing like that on my sister account o......it didn't reflect o....pls what can we do

(1) (Reply)

How Opera News Underpay And Cheat Their Writers / Reason Why Billions Of People's May Died In Covid 19 / Nigerian Airport Staffs Seen Pushing Plane To Start (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.