Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Pls Read And Advice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Read And Advice (463 Views)

Pls Read And Advice Me Like Your Younger Brother. God Bless You / How Nigerians Are Scamming Nigerians With Used Luxury Phones - Read And Learn / Pls Read And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read And Advice by Francisayo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
My sister was arrested by access bank and was told her bank account was used for fraud... She didn't receive any alert of any transaction and didn't give out her detail to anyone....D said amount is 258k....shes currently in police custody pls what can she do cos I'm confused at d moment....
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Donemmy(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Get a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Pls Read And Advice by Francisayo(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Guys help o...After printing her statement of account now....Nothing like that on my sister account o......it didn't reflect o....pls what can we do
Re: Pls Read And Advice by mrNEMZY(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
I am no guru at financial law, but the fact that there is no evidence of the transaction is good enough reason for her to be released if you get a good lawyer, and from that, your sister can build a case against the bank, she might just cash out from the useless bank.

The rate of irregularities by our financial institution keep rising, I think we should attribute this to an ineffective checkmating system on these banks.

Nonsense
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Francisayo(m): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
mrNEMZY:
I am no guru at financial law, but the fact that there is no evidence of the transaction is good enough reason for her to be released if you get a good lawyer, and from that, your sister can build a case against the bank, she might just cash out from the useless bank.

The rate of irregularities by our financial institution keep rising, I think we should attribute this to an ineffective checkmating system on these banks.

Nonsense

Police collected 40k before she can be released
Re: Pls Read And Advice by OpinionPoll: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mods
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Carfreak966: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Francisayo:

Police collected 40k before she can be released

What about the 250k for which she was arrested for?
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Francisayo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Carfreak966:

What about the 250k for which she was arrested for?

The statement of account we collected this morning shows nothing of such happened at all....No fraudulent activity in her account

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Disguised As ‘press Men’ Nabbed At Onitsha By 3am (video) / Indian And Chinese Troops 'clash On Border' In Sikkim. / Video Of A Frog Sitting On A Snake And Taking A Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.