Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Devil And The Deep Blue Sea - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Devil And The Deep Blue Sea (7410 Views)

The Devil And The Angel- Yay Or Nay? / The Devil In The Suit / The Handsome Devil I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
"It is unlike my son"Angelina complained.
"Woman if you have no word in your medulla,i will advise you shut your buccacavity"Julius ordered with an air of finality.
Angelina got the message and turned to what she was doing.She quickly got up and dashed off with her wobble legs towards the kitchen.
Julius only sighed as he watched her figure retire into the kitchen as he turned to his radio.
He got up and headed towards his room,the gate opened noisily.He quickly turned,it was Chief Emenike his best friend who lived all his youthful age and manlihood in The North As a Soldier in Jos or Kano,Julius could not recall but never bothered to ask.
"Emenike the man of war"Julius hailed.The visitor was about six-four in contrast with Julius who was five-eight.The man dressed in a chieftaincy cloth with a matched up cap carried himself gracefully despite his retarding strength.Maybe his walking stick supported those weak legs of his.
"Julius the book worm scholar.I greet you"Emenike replied as they shook hands.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
"Have your seat enyim,my friend"Julius said and gestured a bench just beside the raffia chair.The visitor sat down.
"I was about to get my snuff before you came,let me go and bring it.What should i offer you"Julius said.
"Anything oh"Emenike replied
"Angelina!Angelina!"Julius screamed.The woman came in view frowning,
"nnayi ogini,what is it this time"Angelina demanded,she immediately saw the visitor
"Ah nnayi Emenike i bia,You are around.
Welcome"She said to the visitor warmly.
"Women and their mouth"Emenike said as the men laughed.
"Get My friend kola and palmwine.I want to get my snuff in my room"Julius ordered and hurriedly turn to his room while his wife turned to the kitchen.
"Ikezie,the Don asked me to sacrifice my mother,what rubbish"Tony said with a dissappointed tone.
"He did not ask for much Tony,just your mother only.See if you dont kill her for this important reason,an ordinary thing will kill her for nothing"Chief Ikezie said unmoved.
"Ikezie i love her ,i cant sacrifice her"
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
"Weaklings amd cowards do not belong to the elite club"
"Ikezie they are requesting too much.So this is the source of the money you flaunt around"
"Yes,i sacrifice my manhood for my power and wealth,that means i cant raise a family on my own".
"What!!Ikezie you went desperately for money to that extreme"
"I dont have a choice Tony"
"Oh you do have a choice"Tony interjected
"I never did.In academics i was a dullard.When i went to Dubai to learn trade,i was deported by my master because my brain couldnot accumulate the business ethics.My Uncle warned me that if i lost the opportunity of going to Dubai i will be disowned.When i was deported i lost hope.I met with one of my friend who introduced me to the club ten years ago,i then left for Venezuela to disguise the source of my wealth.my uncle still believed that i made my money in Venezuela"Chief Ikezié revealed.
"Such a pathetic story"
"So Tony,you are into the elite club.You will soon make your money once we give you a contract to execute"
"The Don Told me"

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
"So i should make my mum the sacrificial lamb for wealth hunh Ikezie.I wanted to make money for my mother who took care of me all my life so that i can help her not to kill her for money"Tony said close to tears.
"The Don have spoken,the consequences of defaulters is death"
"Death?"Tony exclaimed.
"Yes death.Once you are in,you are in.There is no looking back"Chief Ikezie said absentmindedly
"Ikezie why did you not explain to me the terms and condition"
"You told me you needed money desperately,and moreover it is against the rule of the club "
"just use the right word`cult',stop deceiving people with the word `club'.I am stuck ohh"Tony said as he allowed the tears to flow freely.
"am sorry Tony but this is the best alternative for now"
"Ikezie this is the worst idea ever .Because i wont sacrifice my mum for money"
"Then get your coffin ready,because you will surely die.The deputy governor of Anambra state died last year because he decided to leave the club,so be careful"Chief Ikezie replied and left the room.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
I invite oyinprince,izunna,divine

Abeg make my readers give my comment and likes s that i go continue.E n easy.
My readers make una follow me up and invite people to follow me or like my piece.Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by DivineSpecial(f): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
I don't know how to invite people unless I would have done that... thanks anyway
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Lakesc: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nice OP... More inspiration to u, writting no easy.....
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
CHAPTER FOUR

six months later

Tony bought a three storey german style house at banana island.He opened chemical firm he called TONEY CHEMICALS.he also bought six chains of filling stations at Lekki phase two.He built a mighty school` Angelina Memorial School'to commemorate his mother.It was a dream to him that he used his mother for ritual.But that was what it takes to be an elite and belong to Island Eagles Elites Club.
Vanessa could not believe her husband could amass such wealth in a short period of time after meeting his friend Ikezie.She had questioned him countless number pf times about his wealth but he kept on telling her he got a contract to supply chemicals to all pharmaceutical company in Nigeria at once which Chief Kezie lent him money to execute the contract.It was the truth he told her though but this was how the elites club works.At first induction,the new member will be awarded a contract to execute to avoid suspecion on how the wealth came about suddenly.Tony was now an elites he desired.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Back to the present,Tony was on the porshe dining table with his family.On the table was assorted food,chicken and wine.Tony father now lives with them.
"Tony i havent seen you for somedays.Anytime i wake up,i will be told you have left for work"Ejike asked.
"Daddy i need to work hard for my family.I have a lot of tasks to attend to.I am sorry dad"Anthony said avoiding any question.He picked up his knife and fork and set it to work on the chicken in his plates.
"I always tell him he have no time for his for his family anylonger.Papa,all we hear these days is,my container is on the high sea,my business,my contract,my filling stations did this"Vanessa complained
"Van,i work tirelessly for our good.i need to control my growing empire so it wont liquidate"Anthony defended,he hated the direction the conversation was heading to.
"Tony why did this happen immediately six months your mother died.my joy will have been full if she was here to enjoy the wealth you have acquired"Ejike said with a sobbing voive.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tony fork and knife quickly dropped on his place as he felt a sharp pain on his ribs.He swallowed hardly.Guilt filled him.
"Dad its fine.It is touching me too.I am her only child but i am sad.We just have to thank God for today and forget the past"he managed to say.
"Its okay papa"his two children chorused.
"My grandchildren i am fine"Ejike replied.
Tony phone started ringing.
"Its chief Ikezie"he said as he picked the phone and left the dining table area.Six minutes he returned to the table.
"I am sorry,i have an appointment to catch up with.I wont be back until ten because i will be meeting with the executives,from NAFDAC.You guys can have dinner without me"Tony said and made to leave the dinning room
"Appointment again??you were eating and besides today is sunday,we are suppose to attend the harvest"Vanessa said disssappointedly.
"Daddy follow us to church today.Its being six months now you stopped attending church service"Larry said unhappily
"i will try next sunday,good day"Tony said leaving the dinning
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
"Tony the grand master asked me to deliver a news to you"Chief Ikezie said.
Tony had just told a lie to his family to avoid going to church.It was Ikezie who had called him to come over to his hotel.
Tony noticed chief was not in his usual attire`agbada'rather he wore a grey flannel trouser and an expensive gold coloured corduroy shirt.He was suprised but kept his cool.
"So what did grand master wants again"?Tony replied curtly
"He said he appreciated the large amount of money you sent to him.He told me to still console you on the loss of your mother"chief Ikezie started slowly
"its that all,i am sure there is more to that.The urgency in your voice says so"Tony said
"This is six months and another sacrifice is required from us.I passed through the same process but mine was a bit different because i gave my manhood"Chief said
"I am not sacrificing any member of my family again"
"Its your father this time Tony.It is the last sacrifice"A voice came behind Tony.He turned to sée The Don.he frowns
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Silver1996(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2020
You sent me an email message, I can't respond to your email message now...pls contact or WhatsApp me via number 08147562279
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 01, 2020
The Don looks taller and his face and deep eyes portrayed cruelty.
"I wont sacrifice my dad"Tony replied defiantly as he watched the Don took a seat beside Chief Ikezie.
"That is not an option Tony ,its a command you must obey"
"Don not this!!,i cant obey this baseless command.I cant be cheated twice"Tony replied stubbornly rising on his feet.He took his phones on the table and turned to go.
"Tony your father goes.."Don said in a calm harmless voice which predicted authority.
Tony turned and face The Don squarely.
"He stay"he hissed and eyed Ikezie before bagging out of the office.
Tony drove his SUV home absentmindedly almost close to tears.what kind of wealth and power was this!?where no peace dwells.Tony cursed Ikezie under his breath.
"The fool did not tell me what this was all about"he muttered somberly.
His body was sticky of sweat.But the A.C was functioning but no peace,Tony cried inside.
Perhaps after his father,his wife and children goes too.What joy was in this wealth ?
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 01, 2020
He was not concentrating on the road and almost ran into a couple trying to use the pedestrian zig-zag crossing.He pressed brake harder and screeched to a halt and saved the accident.he was quickly flagged by a trafic police.He whined down as the officer got to him.
"Good day sir,you disobeyed the trafficator and almost caused an accident"The policeman said.
"I am chief Tony Ejike"He replied in pride.
"Are you aware of the gravity of your offence"the officer questioned audaciously.
"You have little or no idea of what i can do to you if you dont leave my sight"Tony unleashed in anger.
"You just committed a crime mister"the officer fired hotly.
Tony looked at his uniform to check out his name`Idowu Balogun'.
Tony smiled and whined up muttering"you have lost your job"
He sped off leaving volcano of dust behind which made passerby coughed or sneezed covering their nose .The Traffic police knew this man was among the cabals who are defying the rule of law.The bad eggs of Nigeria.He knew he will lose his job.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 01, 2020
Vanessa drove her SUV into their large beautiful compound and parked at the garage.She was happy and fulfilled that she was made the chairlady in absence of her husband.she,was elated when she remembered how the priest announced to the congregatio that Tony had donated the most substantial amount of hundred million for the fund raising project of the new cathedral.She felt like a demi god as she tried her best to maintain her you-are-not-up-to-me strides.
Presently She looked only to find Tony SUV parked there in the garage.
"Tony is around papa"she announced.Julius who seated beside her only nodded.
"Dad is around"Hyacinth shrieked in happiness.
"If he knew he will be back earlier,then we should have gone to church.dad no longer goes to church"Larry lamented as they alighted from the jeep.
Vanessa dressed in a long purple sequinned gown quickly rushed into the house and saw Tony seated in the big living room in front of the big T.V.He was watching CNN.In front of him was empty bottles of wine and brandy.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 01, 2020
"Tony when did you became a drunk"Vanesaa screamed as she got closer to him.He stenched of alcohol.She shook him on the shoulder only to see him crying.She looked at the children.This was not for them.
"Mum,dad looks drunk and he is crying"Hyacinth said as she drew closer to face Tony.
"Larry and Hyacinth hurry to your rooms now"Vanessa ordered and sat down beside Tony.The children used the electric escalator fixed at the staircase.Their rooms were at the first floor.Soon they were out of sight.
"Tony talk to me if you have a problem"Julius said and touched his son.He also took a seat beside Tony.
Tony kept mute.How could he tell them his plight.That his father will be used in exchange of wealth and power Just like his mother had fallen victim of.
He cursed his mistake.His life.Even Ikezie.Fate.
"Tony talk to your wife and father,we might be of help"Julius probed further.
Tony got up and shook his father with a glare and left them and went toward the escalator.
"You cant help me,Father,Van,you are of no help"

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 1:38am On May 02, 2020
Vanessa and Julius chased Tony even to his private chambers.
"Tony talk to me your wife at least"She pleaded.
Tony was still mute.There was nothing he could tell them.
"Tony are you hungry"Julius asked in awed confusion.
"I have no appetite"Tony backed.
"Tony you are not helping my condition.i am pregnant"
Tony shrank at the news but he tried to maintain his stance,he was sure Vanessa noted his mood drift.He never cared if she had,all he wanted was to be left alone.
"Dad,Van.I want to be left alone"he ordered as he tried to summon an air of finality in his voice.
He was glad they got the message as he watched them leave his private chamber as it was called.He plied out his phone and made a dial.
"Hello Mr Ambassador,i need four visas to Canada for my family.I will order for the passports.Name your price"He said.
He knew he needed to protect his family like every rich men does.like members of island eagles does.
The Don family are all abroad.Charles too.The C.S.O of Lagos governor James Ayinde too.Mike too

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Reva1(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2020
Nice one! Following
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 03, 2020
"I was given a contract to build six hospitals before the end of this year"Chief Ikezie started.
In this large sitting room of Chief Ikezie,Tony and Charles were discussing with him.The trio seemed to be engrossed in their discussion like their life depended on it.
"The government gave me a hundred million dollars for the execution of the contract"Chief Ikezie continued
"Really,so when do we begin with the contract"?Charles Nnebue asked
"They asked me to invite white expatriates to fully equip the hospital with the best paraphernalia and equipments,but i cannot afford to lose this precious opportunities to acquire wealth now,A hundred million dollar is a huge fortune"
Tony was shocked at Chief Ikezie statement.So this was how politicians make their money.No wonder they always fly abroad for treatment because they always shortchange the contract to amass wealth.
Tony did a quick calculation to convert the hard currency to the nigerian currency.My God!! three billion, nine hundred million.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 03, 2020
Tony felt goose bumps when he heard Chief Ikezie say he had transferred sixty five million dollars to his private account to empower his upcoming election.
"Ikezie thats too much to embezzle"Tony said when he could no longer bear it.
"Tony did you say that"Charles said unperturbedly.
"You are robbing the mass"Tony replied curtly.
"You dont deserve a place in the elites society.This is the way politicians make money.our salaries are peanuts so this is the way we get our fair share from the economy"Ikezie replied as he sipped his wine.
Tony felt his tongues tied now since he was among.He knew what will be expected of him was to fly with the birds.he only sipped his wine as he munched his chicken chips.He only listened as Charles and Ikezie discussed how fake equipment will be imported from Taiwan.he held his breath when Ikezie said sands will be used for the foundation in place of iron rods and cement.This was wickedness of the highest order.was this what elites was about?he regretted joining the club.He hissed

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 03, 2020
He was still lost in his thought when three hefty thugs entered the sitting room and came toward them
"How did the operation went"Chief Ikezie asked as they stood in front of him.
"We burnt the office.The C.P did a good job like you said.He did not dispatch his men until we were done with the operation.his men are now in the place arresting innocent people"The most musculous of the three said.He seemed to be the leader.
Tony could not understand what the men meant by operation.He watched Chief Ikezie switched on the flat screen T.V and went to the NTA channel.There it was.
They all sat down to listen to the newscaster
"The Federal Accountant General Office have been put to fire some hours ago by some criminals.The Office burnt beyond description.Mr Olonishakin Gbolahan,the accountant general of the federation have declared to the public that the money for the building of hospitals in the state,the sum of a hundred million dollar was in the office so therefore the money got all burnt"the presenter said.

2 Likes

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 03, 2020
Tony became skeptical.He turned to Charles and Ikezie who were now laughing.
"James Bond,you did your job well"Charles said turning to the three thugs.Chief Ikezie was now smoking his pipe in a grand style with a smile plastered there on his face.
"But the money they are talking about is with Chief Ikezie"Tony said shellshocked.
"Tony i wont tolerate any incessant blabs from you.This is one of the strategies politicians use to embezzle money without raising a suspicious eyes"Ikezie replied angrily.
Ikezie turned to the thugs and nudged them to leave the room.As soon as they left,Ikezie turned to Tony and touched him tenderly.
"Tony this is all the game politics is all about.You are now an elite,act like one.Brace up"ikezie said.

Tony sank back on the sofa crestfallen.What have i gotten myself into.There is a saying that says look before you leap.His phone rang and he picked the receiver
"hello chief Mezie,i will be on my way now.The goods is intact"Tony said to the phone.He bade them goodbye and left.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 03, 2020
PAPINEAU AVENUE,MONTREAL.CANADA

Larry smiled at his three canadian friends as they argued over canadian history which he knew little about.He had just come to Canada last year.His strange father Tony had just told them they were moving to Canada all of a sudden.The mystery of his father strange wealth was still a dream to him,but he waved the thought off his mind as he admired the canadian intonation of his three close friends.
One called Louka Emrick was the tallest of the three but was the least handsome.Dont get larry wrong,Emrick was handsome but not compared to the other two Owen Grayson and Berhan Derward who were both of the same height.Larry would not dispute the unbiased fact that these two were handsome than Emrick.
He decided to interrupt their argument but they collide to tease him.
"Larry c'mon tell us the cities in canada.African dude"Grayson teased.
Larry bursted into laughter as he playfully slapped Grayson on his broad shouders.
"Ouch"Greyson screamed and retaliated with a shove.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 03, 2020
"Toronto in Ontario,Montréal in Québéc,Vancouvér in British Columbia,Calgary in Alberta.Thats how far i can go Gray"Larry replied.He threw his head back in laughter when he saw the trio giving him a mock salute.
"You guys are clowns"Larry mimicked the canadian accent which attracted more mockery from the canadians.
Larry could not help but laugh.He returned to his popcorn.
He as feeling the sinewy breeze that blew across the gardens they were sitting down in.The garden was for Derward grandparent.Derward stayed with his missionary grand parent.His father and mother were both divorced,he heard that his father had remarried,his mother who resides at Ontario comes visiting when she had time.Derward grandparents were rich.Their house was a two storey victorian mansion with a large beautiful garden which the teen quad were sitting now.
"So Larry tell us about Africa,you are a native of Africa"Derward started
"Africa is a continent not a country,its my time to laugh"Larry replied
"oh really Larry?"Emrick asked.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 03, 2020
"Yeah,this is one of the bizarre and shallow impression the whites have on the black.Africa is not a colony where strange monkeys inhabits or descendant of apes or whatever your view is.Africa consist of fifty four countries with unique and inspiring cultures and background respectively.this allured the portuguese to african coast before the european and france conquest on african colony"Larry retributed frankly as he munched his pop corn.
"Larry i dont really know much of Africa anyway but all i trace down as its history is the slavery tales.My uncle once travelled to Africa on an Aureol to explore its conservatives and make research for his book.he said that Africans were so dark like darkness and wore raffia skirts and no shoes.he said they still use sharpened sticks,arrows and spear as weapons of war"Grayson said,he pulled out his spectacles from his face to have a clear view of Larry.
"Like i said.Our cultures would be weird neither did african history started from slave era"
"I see"Derward exclaimed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 03, 2020
"Lets leave that for now,Emrick how is Nora"Larry offscripted the discussion and switched topic.
"I broke up with her just yesternight"Emrick replied as he fiddled a twig in his hand.
"why"?Derward was quick to come in with the question.
"I love her but she dumped me for Garry Wilson"
"Gary wilson the R&B jazz guitarist,the one that sang with Rita Ora on the concert at Hamilton?"Larry asked eyewidened.
"The guy is a rock star and more expressively the one you loathes Emrick"Grayson teased.Emrick threw him the twig but Grayson ducked.
"But are you for real Emrick"Larry asked putting a serious look.
"She told me to my face that i wasnt good at bed like Gary"
"Does it mean you cant perform well with all your body features"Derward teased and ran away from Emrick who was advancing.Larry pulled Emrick back as they all laughed.
"But Nora does not worth campus president Emrick but deal with that crazy guy who carries guitar like a mad dog"Larry said as they laughed.Larry poured the tub of popcorn on Denward.

2 Likes

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 12:13am On May 04, 2020
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LARRY HOUSE

The gigantic one-storey canadian house was the house Tony bought for his family at canada.
Seated in the large sparcely furnished was Larry and Hyacinth with their eyes focused on the T.V.At the dinning area was a boy of one.that was collins,Tony last child was playing with some toys.
On the other side of the cushion was Vanessa,as beautiful as ever.
"Mum,when will dad visit us,its being a while"Larry asked.
"He just called yesterday"Vanessa replied.
"Its true he called but its a year and two months yet he havent come to see us"Hyacinth replied.
"He once told me he will come over whenever he comes to see his friends"Vanessa replied
"Mum,its true we have money but we are falling apart,the reason why dad moved us to Canada remains a puzzle to solve"Larry said facing Vanessa.
"He want the best for us,he want the quality thing for his children"Vanessa replied.this children were asking her the same rhetorical questions she asked daily.
"All will be well my children"She replied

2 Likes

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Oyinprince(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2020
PRE4:
I invite oyinprince,izunna,divine

Abeg make my readers give my comment and likes s that i go continue.E n easy.
My readers make una follow me up and invite people to follow me or like my piece.Thank you
Okay bros, I go come read later
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 9:51am On May 04, 2020
CHAPTER FIVE

He parked his Range Rover Sport at his complex garage and strode to his Plaza.As soon as his employers saw him,they came around to greet him.he waved at them in reply as he went to his office.The plaza was a three storey building magnificently forming an L-shape.The plaza was known as one stop shopping of essential commodity in varieties.It was once called the house of everything.The plaza had departments where perishable goods are sold,even luxury goods.it was a giant merchandise known for offering after sales service and this attracted patronization from every ramification.Tony was proud of this particular investment of his.The merchandise also produced shoes and cloths.It was a powerful company.
Right in his office,he sat down in his rollers chair.The office was vastly and extravagantly furnished.His manager was standing in front of him as he proudly stooled his rollers chair around 270 degree.
"Kenneth,i want to see the books of record now"
"Okay sir,let me get it"The manager replied.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 11:43am On May 04, 2020
The manager left the room and returned almost immediately with logs of books and dropped in front of Tony.
"Kenneth,did you guys offloaded the goods that arrived yesterday from China"Tony asked while he balanced to satisfy his curiousity on the accounts book.
"We will offload it today.It arrived late today"Ken replied bowing
"Ken you better be fast about it because the demand for that goods is high"Tony piqued.
The duo was silent as Ken watched his bus skimmed satisfactorily at the log.
For about a half an hour no one spoke to each other until Tony broke the silence
"Ken i must commend your good works but where is the bank statement that will buttress all that is written here"Tony inquired.
"Yes i will be inviting an auditor this month end.The secretary have prepared the bank reconciliatory statement which i intend on examining at the close of today before inviting an auditor"Ken said intelligently.Tony nodded in satisfaction,he waved Kenneth to go as he rested his back on his chair.Rich men problem.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 04, 2020
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Larry hummed to himself the tune of Charlie Puth's attention,clicking his finger to the rhythm as he walked under the English canadian drizzle which floated aimlessly in the air,like harmattan dust-but worse.He knew Nigerian rain always fell with purpose,in serious torrents or lazy shower watering the earth and stopping;in canada,drizzle lingered for days.There was cold so he wore the heavy winter jacket,drawing the tips of his collar coat tightly beneath his chin every now and then.
He crossed a quad at a sharp bend at Edmonton and almost ran into a tri-bike driven by two old folks probably they were out for sight seeing.He nodded a gestured apology and moved on.This was Alberta province which he barely was familiar with.He had boarded a sub-train yesterday from Montreal to Edmonton in Alberta just to watch a pan- african movie hosted by West African Society in Canada and he was glad to be meeting with African once again.His three canadian friends vouched they will be present.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 04, 2020
Kevin Brassard a french-canadian in his college invited him to the show.
He started seeing people wearing gown as mandatory that it must be worn in the cinema hall.Many of the people he passed were speaking francàis,so he couldnt greet them.He passed two white skinned girls who waved at him,he smiled back and remembered Shirley Bernie,his ex who just dumped him on ground that he had cheated with Mia Ripley,her best friend.He had made a mistake by inviting Mia over to his house that night,But he never knew Mia had hidden feeling for him.That night Mia served him wine from his bar and that was all he could remember.Not until Shirley invited him to a private dinner in her parent garden and showed him the picture.He and Mia was on bed naked.
He could see the pains in Shirley eyes as she called the relationship off and slapped him before leaving.
Anyway that was by the way,now he needed to be in a good disposition for the film.He crossed the hall counter after seizing a gown from the reception area and wore it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cuckold Content,, My Wife And My Friend / Chinua Achebe: The Gods Are Not To Blame / Are There Any Literary Agents In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.