Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Jehova Withness Now Is The Time To Disturb People With Relief Materials. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jehova Withness Now Is The Time To Disturb People With Relief Materials. (224 Views)

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time / Tinubu, Omo-agege, Donate N200m Relief Materials, Cash To Flood Victims In Delta / Godspeace - JEHOVA CHINEMEZE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehova Withness Now Is The Time To Disturb People With Relief Materials. by ackifemmy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
JEHOVA WITHNESS members are used to knocking on people's door any time to spread the gospel preaching JEHOVA and love. This is the right time for JEHOVA WITHNESS members to distribute relief materials to members of the public if they really want listing ears after the Covid 19 pandemic period. Am I speaking for somebody..

2 Likes

Re: Jehova Withness Now Is The Time To Disturb People With Relief Materials. by vastolord4(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
I swear down! This got me

2 Likes

Re: Jehova Withness Now Is The Time To Disturb People With Relief Materials. by alexsoftwork(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Them go come here come quote Bible say the thing no they bible. Those guys can disturb.

1 Like

Re: Jehova Withness Now Is The Time To Disturb People With Relief Materials. by vertueptime: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
They usually come with beautiful ladies to catch ur attention, i prefer them anytime to deeper life girls,
Re: Jehova Withness Now Is The Time To Disturb People With Relief Materials. by ackifemmy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Asewo, but really it's time to show true love to people
vertueptime:
They usually come with beautiful ladies to catch ur attention, i prefer them anytime to deeper life girls,

(1) (Reply)

Chief Of Staff To President Buhari Abba Kyari Confirmed Dead / Oil Price Records Further Crash Today To $11 Per Barrel / Covid-19:UN Warns-thirty Million Africans And Asians To Die Of Starvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.