Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,963 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time (39609 Views)

My Neighbour Always Stand In My Veranda, Is This Normal (pictures) / Baby Snake My Neighbour Killed This Morning In Our Compound. / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Since most of you live in apartments, what do you do when you have noisy neighbors?

30-35 year old guy lives above me. He runs across his apartment all the time. I hear every step he makes when he runs. He watches TV loud as Bleep and listens to afrobeats. I banged on his door last night and told him to turn down the volume and he apologized and said he would. But right now. its loud as Bleep again. What do I do?

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by woginid967: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:
Since most of you live in apartments, what do you do when you have noisy neighbors?

30-35 year old guy lives above me. He runs across his apartment all the time. I hear every step he makes when he runs. He watches TV loud as Bleep and listens to afrobeats. I banged on his door last night and told him to turn down the volume and he apologized and said he would. But right now. its loud as Bleep again. What do I do?

Forget about him, why dont you let me take you out of that apartment, to a short let and we get loud slutting each other out, while you sit on my face till you squirt and i cum inside ice cream and you drink it to stay healthy. Just do crazy shit like threesomes and orgies together. Your neighbor obviously wants to fuvk u, so he's frustrating you will u go up there and silence him with you labia.

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by OB7Foreva(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oga nobody dey hold u back from being loud yourself, buy d biggest boom box dey jam ur own afro pop... Sit ur ass up n Go to work u lazy preeek

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by TheFreshVanilla: 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
No matter how many times you correct him, he will only stop for awhile. Endure and make more money so you can get better apartment.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Lungdick: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
woginid967:

Forget about him, why dont you let me take you out of that apartment, to a short let and we get loud slutting each other out, while you sit on my face till you squirt and i cum inside ice cream and you drink it to stay healthy. Just do crazy shit like threesomes and orgies together. Your neighbor obviously wants to fuvk u, so he's frustrating you will u go up there and silence him with you labia.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Kobicove(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
It's already part of his character so I doubt if there is anything you can do to change him. undecided

Your best bet is to look for another apartment when your rent expires

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Pierohandsome: 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Report him to the landlord

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by MechanicMike: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

angry

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by spencekat(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
I remember Otobong my then neighbour.His voice na loud speaker.

14 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by CondemnBattery(f): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
tongue

Just ignore him.
If you can't ignore him, report him to your landlord or caretaker.
Another option, buy sound proof earbuds.

At times silence is the best answer

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Kazeem47(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Buy JBL Bass Boost speaker and blast your KPOP when he's about to sleep.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by GeneralPula: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Take him to court for noise pollution matter..

13 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by pretydiva(f): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Talk to him again about it, if he still doesn't change then do a pay back.

When you know he's home and your sure he's not going out, just begin jam music and make sure to increase it then lock your door and leave while the music is still playing. I believe he will get the memo

13 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Assignmentw007(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Buy sniper for the person
Headshot

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by MissOpe(f): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softbby123:

Your neighborhood is accustomed to the loud and showoff lifestyle and as such there's nothing you can do about it..

You either pack out of the apartment for your sanity or mental health sake ...OR Stay put and acclamatize With his loud habits......but find a means to ask him if he takes Colos everyday grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
woginid967:

Truly they're mad people online

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by RythmicFlow: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
A professional upstairs neighbor 😀

https://youtube.com/shorts/35M6rWqTvC8?feature=share3

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by ipobarecriminals: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
sad
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by CondemnBattery(f): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
Did you really type this shi.t nigga.
Wahala no dey true true end
woginid967:

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by skydancer: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
so you work from home and this happens only during the day or when you're back from work?
Are you the only two in the flat?
Have you complained to the caretaker or landlord?
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by puremaker7(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
woginid967:

Few are roaming true true

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by GRACEGLORY: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
The problem isn't the guy nor you. He's an extrovert, they could be noisy, you happen to be a bi-trovert and extremely sensitive.

There's nothing you can do about it, except

You make your apartment noise proof, or move out.

If you confront him, it becomes worse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Lhimeet(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
woginid967:

Wehrey grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by Reelmii: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
grin...u either report to the landlord or u pack out grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by haybhi1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
You go dey okay
Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by LandMann: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
woginid967:

Seun lalasticlala lawyer mynd44

What kind of trash talk is the above?
Nairaland is dead

16 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by LUAN(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
I suffer for this 2021, this guy always play his music till day break. And I no dey fit sleep wen there is noise

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time by airsaylongcome: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
OB7Foreva:
Oga nobody dey hold u back from being loud yourself, buy d biggest boom box dey jam ur own afro pop... Sit ur ass up n Go to work u lazy preeek

Some people work from home you know

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. / Tiger-nut Seller In Suit At Abuja Market (Photo) / Huge Python Killed By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.