Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano (44091 Views)

COVID-19: Benue SSG, COS, 32 Others Test Positive / Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil / Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by oshozondii: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
The Co-Chairman of the Kano Coronavirus Taskforce Committee Professor Abdurazak Habib Garba, six other members of the committee have tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.

This is even as the chairman of the Committee and Deputy Governor Kano State, Nasiru Gawuna, was said to have gone into self Isolation although after making contact with those tested positive.

The Taskforce Committee on COVID-19 was established by Governor Ganduje to find a remedy to the rapid spread of the disease.

The Committee, which has been working daily on how to stop the spread of the diseases, was also responsible for identifying most of those said to be positive.

With the development, the total number of those affected in Kano now stands at 27.

One of those said to be affected is a serving Commissioner in the government of Abdullahi Umar Ganduje.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/17/breaking-taskforce-co-chairman-six-others-test-positive-for-coronavirus-in-kano/

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Yenefer(f): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sh!t getting real

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by SLAP44: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
They need the money.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by GOFRONT(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
My throat be doing me one kind since afternoon........I hope say no be wetin I dey think o

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by ikaboy: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bad
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by FINESHIRT(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Very bad

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by teadrake(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
I pray Kano won't be the epicenter of Covid-19 in the north.

16 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Jflex07(m): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kano just dey pursue lasgidi Like when olopa dey pursue ole

32 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by ChelseaDr(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chai
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Covid-19 Confusing People upandan since December 2019

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by HundHunter(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Have said it before:

By next week Kano state will be topping the Covid-19 medals table.

Now that EU has sent Nigeria plenty plenty money.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 136 Likes 9 Shares

148 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Zico5(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
The case will be brutal if coronavirus could expand in the North. We are really paying for our negligence. Let's assume the president has taken to the instructions of the masses to close the border, things wouldn't have gone to this level but we are already in it.

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Trailblazer1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
My sympathy to the good people of Kano state.

They really hesitated in the lockdown.

Kano is about to be the epicenter of the virus in Nigeria.

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by EzeNdiAra: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Choi!
This thing is going up.
Their backwardness is helping the cases go up.

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Quicktimerz(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Why is no government official dying from this disease self

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by StrikeBack(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Dogalmighty17: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ha! Kano needs to be added here.

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by classicfrank4u(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
U
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by spafu(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
As things are now, only God can help us o, from the poor handling of this Corona Virus by our useless leaders. While Buhari the imposter left the border and airspace open when they ought to have been shut, president Abba Kyari went and brought home the virus and started to freely distribute it.
Now they have kept us indoors with no palliatives nor even a way forward. Now, see where we are.
Let me leave matter for Mathias.
Abeg make una check my signature

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Jeromejnr(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yenefer:
Sh!t getting real

How many times will you guys say this line? Is it not real already?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by pman06(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Whatever this is, I just hope those guys watching their hands and drinking the water would learn a thing or two.

Get MTN data @ 400/gb and other networks @ cheaper rate...contact on signature.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Evergreen4(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Corona na big man sickness , like one of my aged would always say
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by awa(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
May the good Lord continue to protect us all

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Azano(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
I have always know that Kano will jet speed with corona virus Cases like say na competition. very soon, Lagos and Kano go dey drag that first position. oh Lord, come to our rescue.

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Mopolchi: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
God help us
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Kenny9857(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
My throat be doing me one kind since afternoon........I hope say no be wetin I dey think o
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Lanretoye(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Can u imagine,people that are supposed to help contain the spread don’t even know anything about prevention...dem say corona virus no Dey catch Aboki

8 Usual Habits That Are Dangerous For Your Brain / Medical Facts Picture Series / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti