Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. (6005 Views)

Please What Phone Has A Good Camera And Also Has Large Memory Space / Urgent: My ZTE Phone Says Invalid Sim. I Need Help! / Urgent: My ZTE Phone Says Invalid Sim. I Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by Surebuttons: 12:03am On Apr 18, 2020
You want to catch that beautiful shot, take a video or receive important message and your phone says low memory or no space.

Don't worry, there is a way. This tutorial is strictly for Android users only.

It is night, I will continue the post tomorrow. Good night friends.

Good morning friends, like I promised in the night, here I am to complete the tutorial. Sorry I couldn't complete it in the night due to reasons beyond my control.

There are so many ways to free up memory space in your phone.
1. Transfer to your PC �
2. Use phone Master (clear caches)
3. Delete old large files.
4. Upload your files to Google drive or Dropbox

The simplest method is to use USB cord to copy some files on your phone to your pc and your phone memory will be freed a little. This is not the best way though it can help free the phone. Note that after you copy the files, then delete the copied files on your phone.

The second one is a little bit better. Most of the files on your Phone has copies loaded on cache memory for easy access. Your phone does this without asking for permission. To clean them up, launch your phone master. Agree to the terms and then select junk files, there the app can scan your phone directories and using some kind of space optimization algorithm, it will compress and select some unnecessary files. Then it will ask you to clean them up. Just click on clean up and allow the phone master to do its work. Very simple, easy and optimal. Your memory will be increased without you loosing any file.

Get free airtime daily and cheap data bundles on https://fastfingers.com.ng

We have opened a new Whatsapp Thread that will shock you. Check it on https://www.nairaland.com/5852411/stop-using-whatsapp-dont-know

Thirdly with google's files-go, you can simply select 'clean up old files' and the app will automatically clean old files that you may not need again. But be careful here, it may delete some important old files.

One of the best ways is to use Google Drive or Drop Box. In this case, almost every Android has his email synchronized with Google services, so all you just do is to click on Google drive and upload your files then delete some files that you don't need regularly.

Then if you prefer Dropbox, you just create account with Dropbox and upload the files.

There are still so many options which you can apply your common sense. You can still help others by commenting your own approach.

Please note that there are three major that are often too large. They are videos, camera pictures especially those taking from far distance, ebooks, music, etc.

Moreso, you can also clear your browser caches and cookies from your browser to increase your phone memory.

If any of these doesn't solve your phone memory problem, buy larger external memory or share the problem with us here so we can help where we can.

Get free airtime daily and cheap data bundles on https://fastfingers.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by yungsmart(m): 12:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Continue naw
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by Surebuttons: 1:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Don't worry I will continue tomorrow.
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by lasisi69(f): 3:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Surebuttons:
You want to catch that beautiful shot, take a video or receive important message and your phone says low memory or no space.

Don't worry, there is a way. This tutorial is strictly for Android users only.

It is night, I will continue the post tomorrow. Good night friends.
why you come type nonsense when you already knew it was late....

6 Likes

Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by Timbers(m): 4:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Mtcheww

If you want to free up space simply log in to Google Drive and upload your files into the cloud and delete them from your phone (local storage) and now you can access your files onlone.

Thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by TissuePaper: 6:46am On Apr 18, 2020
Timbers:
Mtcheww

If you want to free up space simply log in to Google Drive and upload your files into the cloud and delete them from your phone (local storage) and now you can access your files onlone.

Thank me later
chikena,, op is just an attention seeking fool

2 Likes

Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by kingPhidel(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Op.. I gat a situation here. A phone keeps saying SI system stop, application not responding, UI processor not responding etc
Meanwhile apps are normally updated every month but still showing the aforementioned signs.. So what's the problem and how do I handle it.. Thanks
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by sofiscatedmoron: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Buy memory 64g cards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by Kenneygirl(f): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Or just use a booster

2 Likes

Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by ollypass: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Timbers:
Mtcheww

Thank me later
Where do I find goggle drive on the phone
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by ToyBoyAaron(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Timbers:
Mtcheww

Thank me later
Onlone yea. Rubbish of the century. Is it everyone that have data to access files online? Op did a good job
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
TissuePaper:
chikena,, op is just an attention seeking fool
Go to file manager/files put "show hidden files" from the settings, select DCIM and camera, you will see thumbnails of huge size

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by Chubbyface: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Uploadimg old large files seems to be the easiest
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by CAUSTIC002: 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
In addition, I always clear apps cache, a lot of memory space can be recovered with this method.

1 Like

Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by Karex81(m): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
This post wey una dey read na ad for phone master owned by transsion holdings. Simply buy memory card, or upload to cloud.
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Clear Google photo trash
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by KokoFemme: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
KokoFemme:
Don't worry I will continue tomorrow.
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by chudyprince: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Go to file manager/files put "show hidden files" from the settings, select DCIM and camera, you will see thumbnails of huge size
you have said it all my brother
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by DeAlphaMale(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Share grin
OmisegoClassic:
i have a new MTN working cheat on android cheesy
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by AmosAkins: 1:25am On Apr 19, 2020
Nice try OP
But Phone master is just another memory hog
Try SD maid instead
It free on playstore
But the paid version works better because it comes with a scheduler
I recovered about half a gig on first clean
Especially if u have 100 or more app wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by Mohbola(f): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Must someone use phone master
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by Surebuttons: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
It is not only phone master was talked about. Use the one that is easiest to you.
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by Ejadike(m): 6:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Surebuttons:
It is not only phone master was talked about. Use the one that is easiest to you.
which other one is substitute to phonemaster?
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by Ejadike(m): 6:44am On Apr 20, 2020
AmosAkins:
Nice try OP
But Phone master is just another memory hog
Try SD maid instead
It free on playstore
But the paid version works better because it comes with a scheduler
I recovered about half a gig on first clean
Especially if u have 100 or more app wink wink wink
hmmmm.. Nice. The paid version is how much?
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by Ejadike(m): 6:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Kenneygirl:
Or just use a booster
what's a booster?
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by bravesoul247(m): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Timbers:
Mtcheww

Thank me later
but this require data to back up. Well, phonemaster helps clear those junks on your phone.
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by Kenneygirl(f): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ejadike:
what's a booster?
for clearing junk files on phones
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by AmosAkins: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ejadike:
hmmmm.. Nice. The paid version is how much?

I dunno tho
Am using the free version
Just search on play store or email the dev
Re: Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. by tafat: 4:50am On Apr 21, 2020
thanks for the tips, that phone master app can really be helpful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The End And Death Of Unofficial Whatsapp Has Come / Whatsapp Plus V6.55 / How To Transfer Files Between An Android And Iphone Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.