Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Please How True Is This? If You Cook You Should See This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How True Is This? If You Cook You Should See This. (773 Views)

How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) / Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? / Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How True Is This? If You Cook You Should See This. by Dave88: 6:22am On Apr 18, 2020
How true is it that if you want to save gas/kerosene and you don't have fridge and you don't want your food to spoil(let's say jollof rice), you should just pour water in a big bowl and carry the pot of food of jollof rice and put in the bowl of water?
Re: Please How True Is This? If You Cook You Should See This. by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2020
This question is for women.

God blessed them with divine wisdom to manage the economy of the kitchen.
Re: Please How True Is This? If You Cook You Should See This. by YourCoffin: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Just do the experiment yourself and tell us the result
Re: Please How True Is This? If You Cook You Should See This. by Yustash001(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
May be.....Because milk can be preserved that way
But I don't know if it works for other foods...
Re: Please How True Is This? If You Cook You Should See This. by solaaje1976(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
yes. that's the way food especially soup are preserved in the North. I have done it several times
Re: Please How True Is This? If You Cook You Should See This. by sisisioge: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yustash001:
May be.....Because milk can be preserved that way
But I don't know if it works for other foods...

It only works for opened processed milk for a maximum of 12 hrs. And if you leave the same opened processed me in an air tight room temperature without placing inside water, it will last the same time.

So OP, it does not work. It will spoil. Cook what you can finish within a day. After this covid wahala blows off, please look into investing in a small double(to preserve ice) door fridge. It helps you preserve from your cooked foods to even uncooked yams.

(1) (Reply)

. / 2007 Toyota RAV4 Available For Sale / Dead American Woman's Corpes Discovered After 5 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.