Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? (24350 Views)

Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by obembet(f): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
I read about A Nigerian lady who gave her opinion about married couples hiding their phones from each other.

In a video she posted online, she said that if a woman hides her phone from her husband, she is definitely cheating on him.

But if a married woman hides his phone from his wife, then he is doing it to protect his marriage and family.

What's your view about this my great Nairalanders

A woman who hide her phone from her husband is cheating.

A man who hide his phone from his wife is protecting is marriage.

15 Likes

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Kollins11: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
If you're a lady, be it my wife or girlfriend, I would kindly advice you to stay away from my phone if you actually want to live long.

Contents and chats on my phone with other biitches will definitely send you to your early grave. No Jokes!

I have biitches sending me naked pictures & videos, I also have my own recorded sex tapes on my phone with different bitches (on agreement).

Every app on phone requires password and face ID to gain access. If I die today, you will only need to flash my phone and all the content will be gone.

This is just an iceberg of the Real me. So if you really want to live long as my wife/girlfriend kindly stay clear from my phone.

If you like hide your phone inside your kpekus, I don't care, I will never go through your phone. Just Respect my phone privacy that's all I'm asking.

152 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Starz825(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Na norms Sha...
A woman hiding her phone has something she is hiding... possibly she is having an affair with her ex which could mar her relationship with her current man

Now a man on the other hand hiding his phone...could be doing that not necessarily because he is cheating....he might just be trying to avoid trouble...you know how women pick on little things ....who is this lady?...why is she asking you'meet her somewhere??...

Just like yesterday...one of my female clients signed out of nursing school....saw it on her status..
So I decided to congratulate her .....and she replied with "Thanks love".....if my gf see am she will pick on that....even though I don't have any love affair with the said client.

Omoooo...the topic deep Sha...

Wetin again you say make we do to the topic sef .... (yawns)

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Michelle70(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
rolls royce abi whats that her moniker again, this is same thing we were talking about.

while its not cool to hide ur phone from ur spouse, he/she should know that ur privacy is premium

10 Likes

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Romanoff(f): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Any married person, man or woman who guards their phone from their spouse has skeletons in the cupboard.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Godada(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by obinna58(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Normal privacy is good but passwords shouldn't be hidden.

9 Likes

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by obinna58(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Normal privacy is good but passwords shouldn't be hidden, just in case
Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
First, we might be limiting the scope of the matter if this is how it is discussed.

- Business: engaging in some business or expecting money from somewhere and not wanting the spouse to know maybe because you need it and want to spend it alone or because you fear what the spouse might think if they get to know the source of the money or some other reason. Please note that I'm not saying this is good or bad. It depends.

- Confidential engagements with others: your spouse is not the only person in your life. Someone can get involved in something with some other people like friends, family, colleagues e.t.c. that's demands that the parties involved should be secret or confidential about it.

- Privacy: Some people like to be very private about things that concern their life like work, friends e.t.c.

And so on...

These factors above - aside from cheating - are also reasons why a person could hide their phone or some things in their phone from their spouse.

This needs to be considered as to have a complete or more encompassing perspective of the matter and also to avoid unnecessary altercation.

You could be thinking your spouse is cheating cause they're hiding their phone from you when they could actually be doing that for other reasons.

All the same, spouses should generally be open-minded to each other and trust each other for as long as they've done their assignment prior to the union and they believe and feel safe that they're with the right person.

If you notice your spouse hides their phone, deal with such occurrence with patience and wisdom so as not to ruin the beautiful thing you share over a minor or undeserving cause.

And also, God willing, the great emperor "The Unity" is coming and his New Era is near. We await his coming

14 Likes

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Nazgul: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by obembet(f): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Nangels: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Anybody hiding phone is cheating, both man and woman

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Skyfornia(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
If you respect and value each other.. there won't be need to hide your phones. As a man, when you look at your wife you see her as your world, no woman else matters, you feel your world ends without her, and vice versa.

But it takes a responsible woman to make her man cherish and value her. If you are in a relationship where you have peace, even to relate with another lady will seem like taboo.

The lady will be Godsent and you can't help but value and respect her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by NwaNimo1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Man hides his phone from his wife so she no go see bank balance's.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]

...A woman hides hers so her husband doesn't see the alerts from her ex's still topping up her own!

24 Likes

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Romanoff(f): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Anybody in a marriage that is not comfortable leaving their phones unlocked and with their spouse is cheating or being dishonest about their finances.

This is a fact.

So y'all can explore each other's private parts but the phone is where you draw the line?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by FuckOsuPigs: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ha!

Here's to the Akpu pig moderator who banned me. I know you and know you're an Obituarist. I'm back for you.

1 Like

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Treadway: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
My phone is available to my wife all day everyday and vice versa. E no even get password sef.. only sim lock which is only required when the phone powers on in the morning

12 Likes

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by federalgodey: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Very true!
It happened in my house
Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by OtopDesign(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
I'm married and I don't hide my phone from my wife, infact she picks my calls sometimes,mostly i tell her to do that... vice versa

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
I don't believe in any sort of fone privacy btwn married couples unless marry the wrong or complicated one which happens alot sadly.

3 Likes

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by obembet(f): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Only criminal men hide their phones, there is no point hiding things to ur wife.

2 Likes

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by owiko(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Spouse wey no get things to conceal, no go secure their phone like vault for bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Goldbw122(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hmmm, if couples really love each other there is no need to hide anything from each other, no need, what is mine is yours and what is yours is mine? So why hudding things from one another?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Thegoodone13(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
She is cheating
Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by fasho01(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
It's a hypocritical statement

2 Likes

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Eriokanmi: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
I've got nothing to hide. Funny enough, my children also know my phone's password.

3 Likes

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Kobicove(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Only a very idle person has the time to go and start searching through his or her spouse's phone undecided

3 Likes

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by jadyclem(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
It's odd for partners in committed relationship to hide their phones from each other. It shows lack of commitment to the relationship. If I can gain access to your body easily which is your most priced possession as an individual, why should gaining access to your phone be an issue? A relationship starts failing the moment any partner starts protecting their phone like their life depends on it. Such action creates suspicion and I don't think I can be in a committed relationship with a secretive partner.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her / Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please help Find My Kid Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.