Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta (4253 Views)

Iphone 11 Vs Iphone Xs Max: Which Offers More Value For Money? / Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos / Tecno Camon 11 Vs Tecno Camon 11 Pro, Full Specifications & Price!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by Netcry0(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2020
IPhone xs mas support oled display while 11 support LCD display I'm kind of confuse about the one to get
Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by Anopheles: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Get the iPhone 11
Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by Thompz43(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2020
iPhone xs max on point....

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by khingTony(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2020
well, the decision is tricky given that one is better than the other in some areas like
Display: the XS Max (bigger screen and OLED) beats the 11
battery life: The 11 beats the XS max, although the XS Max has a bigger battery, but also a bigger screen(which will consume more battery than the iPhone 11)and also, the A12 which is not as power efficient as the A13 bionic
performance: the iPhone 11 is better
camera: the iPhone 11 has a better processor, so it's better, and also, I think the Ultrawide camera (iphone 11) is more useful than the telephoto camera (XS max)

so, Ideally, the 11 is a better choice, but if I'm to choose, I'll go for the XS Max because of it's display ( asides processors, the display matters most to me in phones, and given the large notched display on both, it'll be less distracting on the XS Max, given its large screen size )

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by Netcry0(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2020
khingTony:
well, the decision is tricky given that one is better than the other in some areas like
Display: the XS Max (bigger screen and OLED) beats the 11
battery life: The 11 beats the XS max, although the XS Max has a bigger battery, but also a bigger screen(which will consume more battery than the iPhone 11)and also, the A12 which is not as power efficient as the A13 bionic
performance: the iPhone 11 is better
camera: the iPhone 11 has a better processor, so it's better, and also, I think the Ultrawide camera (iphone 11) is more useful than the telephoto camera (XS max)

so, Ideally, the 11 is a better choice, but if I'm to choose, I'll go for the XS Max because of it's display ( asides processors, the display matters most to me in phones, and given the large notched display on both, it'll be less distracting on the XS Max, given its large screen size )
. So what's your opinion
Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by khingTony(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Netcry0:
. So what's your opinion
I clearly stated it there, if you care about display and size, you should pick the XS Max, if you care more about Performance, camera and an Improved Battery life, then the iPhone 11 should go

have you considered their prices?

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by Netcry0(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
khingTony:

I clearly stated it there, if you care about display and size, you should pick the XS Max, if you care more about Performance, camera and an Improved Battery life, then the iPhone 11 should go

have you considered their prices?
yes I did but I'm even thinking of getting Samsung s10 or s10plus instead but Samsung phones slow down over time
Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by Netcry0(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
I love display and performance and I was hoping Samsung s10 or plus will suit this
Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by khingTony(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Netcry0:
yes I did but I'm even thinking of getting Samsung s10 or s10plus instead but Samsung phones slow down over time
the phones get slower when they don't receive updates anymore, because the updated/latest apps and the rest at that time, will not be well suited for them. the s10 or s10 plus still has a year of major updates, in this respect I love iPhones because they do get support for a longer period of time.

the S10/S10 plus is a good buy if you will not use it for a long time (say the next 2+ years) before upgrading

Netcry0:
I love display and performance and I was hoping Samsung s10 or plus will suit this

well, regarding display, the S10 plus beats both iPhones, but it'll come short when its performance is compared with both of them, but not by much, their chipset is better than the Exynos on the s10 plus but the s10 plus has more RAM.
Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by Netcry0(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
khingTony:

the phones get slower when they don't receive updates anymore, because the updated/latest apps and the rest at that time, will not be well suited for them. the s10 or s10 plus still has a year of major updates, in this respect I love iPhones because they do get support for a longer period of time.

the S10/S10 plus is a good buy if you will not use it for a long time (say the next 2+ years) before upgrading

well, regarding display, the S10 plus beats both iPhones, but it'll come short when its performance is compared with both of them, but not by much, their chipset is better than the Exynos on the s10 plus but the s10 plus has more RAM.
Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by Babapyro: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Well in terms of display and size and aestrthics xs max wins,but in terms of performance 11 wins.so it depends on what you want

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by 4gunners(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
I'm also in a dilemma. Should I go for higher end Samsung phone or IPhone X?

I've not used iPhone before. So, I really fancy the idea of experiencing iOS, but the flexibility of android makes Samsung more appealing. I also o leant that cost of maintaining/repairing samsung phone is way too much compared to IPhone.

Someone should advice me.
Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by KulKid(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
It's a hard choice but if you love pictures and functionality then I'll tell you XS MAx but if you love to show off just like most iPhone users going for 11 is better since na e dey on trend! smiley Don't get me wrong both take awesome pictures but comparing my Xs max and 11 shot Xs MAx is more realistic and more detailed!

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by Idiotmod: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
4gunners:
I'm also in a dilemma. Should I go for higher end Samsung phone or IPhone X.

I've not use iPhone before. So, I really fancy the idea of experiencing iOS, but the flexibility of android makes Samsung more appealing. I also o leant that cost of maintaining/repairing samsung phone is way too much compared to IPhone.

Better settle for iPhone X upward. Samsung screen replacement can kill somebody cos before you find screen guard that will stay on it. My cousin Samsung phone fell, with screen guard on, everything blackout she had to change screen. My own iphone don fall down many times which left impacts on my screen guard, still it doesn’t touch my screen

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by 4gunners(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Idiotmod:

Better settle for iPhone X upward. Samsung screen replacement can kill somebody cos before you find screen guard that will stay on it

okay, bro. Thanks for the advice.
Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by khingTony(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
4gunners:
I'm also in a dilemma. Should I go for higher end Samsung phone or IPhone X?

I've not used iPhone before. So, I really fancy the idea of experiencing iOS, but the flexibility of android makes Samsung more appealing. I also o leant that cost of maintaining/repairing samsung phone is way too much compared to IPhone.

I'll say go for the Samsung, there are many things you can do with a mixture of Android and One UI, iOS is good, well optimized, and neat, but if you are somebody that wants to do what you want with your phone, you'll find iOS restrictive

well the cost of repairing Samsung screens is expensive, because it uses AMOLED screens which is way more expensive than the OLED on iPhone X
Re: Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta by TypicalPitah(m): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2020
To be honest with you all, all these OLED,
AMOLED, one UI, Exynos, and chipset dey be like Chinese language for my eyes grin, as una dey talk am dey sweet for una mouth, e just be like say I dey Chinese class. I no understand anything. The only 3 things I understand in phones are battery life, RAM, and ROM (I no even knw d full meaning of RAM & ROM sef) angry

Click like if we are in the same shoe, otherwise click share

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now / Tecno Pop 2 Power / Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.