Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos (26615 Views)

Iphone 8, Xr, Xs Mas And 12 For Sale...**SOLD / Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by akinhanger: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
So days ago i misplaced my iphone xs max and it was picked up by a good nigerian, at ikate bus stop, my phone fell out of my laps as i came out to check a dent on my car coasted by an oncoming vehicles...

And for good 7 hours i kept calling my phone to see if any one would pick the call.... But all to no avail, ontill 12midnight that day.

Some one called me.... Apparently i had already used my icould to track the phone and clicked lost phone option....

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/nigerian-man-returns-an-iphone-xs-mas-he-found-on-the-floor-in-lagos.html

2 Shares

Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by akinhanger: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
woooow... Nice One
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by Jabioro: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Did you appreciate her beyond here..I could see you smiling..let the harmony go on..
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by dollytino4real(f): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
I hope u show the person love o! because una dey stingy too much

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by Sellfish(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Why would your phone be on your lap while driving in the first place?

That's how you could have been pressing phone and killed people the same way that fellow did in Gwarimpa earlier today angry

I expect LASTMA to rise to the occasion and prosecute this woman...let her come and explain why her phone was on her lap while driving

8 Likes

Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by popweezy(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
My nigga... IPhone is no more stealable, so why he go carry ham go wey he no go know peace weda dem go trace ham or not

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by greatseed: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ok. Good of him.
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by Dannieln1: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
He tried cos even me will return that phone cos of the icloud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by lost24: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
Good Nigeria are hard to find ooo. My guy try
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by exstreve: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
This man just showed an act of cowardice....

I remember in 1996 while I was on a trip to Paris, Macron the current president of France somewhat lost his wallet, and coincidentally I was there, I picked it and gave it to him, lo and behold, he left without giving me anything.

Today, I am more bigger and richer than him, I wish him well as he manages his position as the president of France, I knew he would never beat my accomplishments, cos even if I'm broke, I can never accept to be a president to a small Nation as france

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by Lekanberry(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by freemanbubble: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
To him iPhone xs is not worth taking that is why he returned it

8 Likes

Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by Ola17: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
XS Mas ko, Christmas ni.

Btw, returning the phone is the smart thing to do as a stolen iPhone X is quite useless.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by mamaafrik(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
If you give her anything less than what is awesome in cash and kind,you goofed
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by Kharol1234: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
congrats
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by DrNueLpureHoney: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wow......May God bless him... Good people still dey this country oooh.

ICloud is an awesome security code for some gadgets... E make sense.

If you need original unadulterated honey... Whatsapp or call me on 080921 51 959
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by olayemioshiyemi: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
A story of personality to emulate.
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by Omojudy: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Congratulations. He deserves some accolades.

http://astrongnigerianwoman.com/
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by nabegibeg: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
akinhanger:
So days ago i misplaced my iphone xs max and it was picked up by a good nigerian, at ikate bus stop, my phone fell out of my laps as i came out to check a dent on my car coasted by an oncoming vehicles...

And for good 7 hours i kept calling my phone to see if any one would pick the call.... But all to no avail, ontill 12midnight that day.

Some one called me.... Apparently i had already used my icould to track the phone and clicked lost phone option....

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/nigerian-man-returns-an-iphone-xs-mas-he-found-on-the-floor-in-lagos.html
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by Therock5555(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Let her lose it again and lemme find it, I'll just write letter of recommendation to her on how to go and buy it back from GSM village grin grin

Sense will not kill me

1 Like

Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
The fear of Icloud lock is the beginning of Wisdom. He is wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by Emmy9ite02(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
We still have good Nigerians.

The bad Nigerians are not up to 10% of our population..
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by martineverest(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
cos iPhone is useless when stolen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by martineverest(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Wow......May God bless her.... Good people still dey this country oooh.
na man
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by Pavore9: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
A nice gesture.
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by DrNueLpureHoney: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
martineverest:
na man

Okay... Pardon my keypad grin
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
A big hug ..... I prefer the token......
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by vibre: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
martineverest:
cos iPhone is useless when stolen
Don't mind him, he wants to collect accolades when he has not paid his dues in full

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. / How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.