Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only (6967 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / In Need Of Advice From Wives And Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Giversnaverlack: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
I want to sow a seed of 50k to 5women pregnant and mothers only. Please Pray for me as am coming out of this lockdown, let me conceive, God should remember me with and bless my womb with triplets. I really need your prayers upon my womb and I will come back to testify. Thank you

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by CoronaVirusPro: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
God bless you!

Your prayers have been answered.

I love gestures like this.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by niphmmy(f): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Giversnaverlack:
I want to sow a seed of 50k to 5women pregnant and mothers only. Please Pray for me as am coming out of this lockdown, let me conceive, God should remember me with and bless my womb with triplets. I really need your prayers upon my womb and I will come back to testify. Thank you
I'm a mother. May Almighty God in His Infinite mercies bless you womb and grant your heart desires. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Mariangeles(f): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wow!
What a kind gesture!
May God Almighty bless you and grant your heart's desire in Jesus Christ's name, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by nobone(f): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
I am a mother and I pray that God makes you mother of many children as you wish. Both sexes Amen.
God bless and favour you.
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Queenttoast01: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
As a Pregnant woman and Mother, I pray you conceive and deliver safely. Amen

Access Bank
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by sesandawodu: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
My name is sokale olukemi christianah am a mother of 3 children, please assist with any amount God will answer you soon...0236027014 - sokale olukemi C. ( Fcmb)

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by sisisioge: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
May God bless you womb with healthy triplets. Keep safe at this period and try to see a doctor after covid regarding fertility.

As per your give away, look inward too. There might be some really needy people around you cos most of these online folks are scammers. Good luck.

21 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by ventoh: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by tobbydy(f): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
As you have said in God's ear so shall it be into you,God would answer every of your secret prayers and wipe your tears.he would make you a mother and you joy would be full.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by DGratias: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Even pregnant men go show up here grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by missimelda01(f): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
God will grant you your heart desires.

It's a good gesture but look around your environment for mothers who are genuinely in need, this place is full of scammers.

12 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
OP if you really have faith, God has already grant you fruit of the womb, I pray you gave birth to the Triplets as you wish and you shall come and testify next year . Amen
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by FryMosquito: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
You're blessed already...
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by DESAN(f): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fertility is within your reach ijn I close my eyes and see conception. Carefully, you be able to bear children and will nurture God’s greatest creation-new life,The Lord is with you. You will walk with confidence along the path where mothers before you have walked. The time for getting pregnant is here. Your prayers will be answered. It is God’s will. Amen , amen and amen. This is your fertility year. Amen
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Anonymous29: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
May God bless you with which your heart seek.
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by ojun50(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good has answer yr prayer....I will also advice you do some check up and scan..

God is with you
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
I'm a mother. If you're a Catholic, quote me lemme give you a prayer point I used when I was seeking for the fruit of womb.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by eneojoedu(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
you will have a baby girl by June 2021, then a set of twin boys by the same month 2023..... in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by cutewifey: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Giversnaverlack:
I'm currently pregnant with my second child, I pray this act of kindness will not only open up doors of children for u but will give u enough till u say u are ok cos it will be double double for u by God's grace, children will surround your table in Jesus name, 0015388949 Gtbank

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Ifyjos(f): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
May God bless your womb with triplets. You don’t have to give money to anyone here is full of fake people some will claims to be mothers or pregnant when they are not even some men will claims to be women please don’t waste your money to fake people. Op give that money to the orphans and widows around you and God will bless you.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by teresafaith: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Op my advice is not only in prayers, yes it works but like the bible says Faith without work.... You know the rest .

Go for tranditional native herbs then add serious 3 to 3 prayers for 3 days.

Touch your womb with your right hand and your back with your left hand and prophesy with authority " this womb will bear fruits and this back will carry the children of these fruits".

These methods worked for me, thank God today I'm a mother.
Cc giversnaverlack

5 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Egwobobo: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good evening ma, I really appreciate your kind heart of this giveaway, I am a widow with 4 children and I have been struggling to take care of my family for nine years now.i will very grateful if I can be favoured tonight.God richly bless you
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Egwobobo: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
I pray that God Almighty in his unfailing love use this giveaway of your to break every form of hindrance to your conception in Jesus name, amen, I believe you shall testify as the Lord's lives
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by McClinton: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
(
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by lonelygem(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Giversnaverlack:

As much as I appreciate your kindness and humanitarian spirit, I won't hold back my piece of advice if you would understand.

God answers prayers when channeled through a strong faith and backed up with some underground charity that is not aimed so flamboyant..

why give 50k to five people when the chances that the five people are scammers is so high..

50k to 5 people is 250k of which same 250k can take care of 50 people's needs with chances that there would be lots of sincere and seriously in need instituting the majority of the beneficiaries.

When I checked, majority of those that. Responded so fast to your post had been a consistent beneficiary of most of giveaways on same NL who has practically turned begging to a business when they are not genuinely in need. Throwing 50k to five people will rather raise desperation and might be deemed extravagant..

Please I will advice you to reconsider your decisions to create better chances for sincere people who are truly in need no matter how small it is..

Just an advice if u don't mind as I pray God almighty consider your good intention towards humanity and grant your desire.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by Emary(f): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
May God grant you your heart's desires, open your womb like Hannah and give you children that will stay and look after you in your old age.

I suggest you identify poor mothers in your locality and send them this cash gifts anonymously instead because there are a lot of scammers online here.

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by olabrinks(f): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high

Please go to this thread where you will see genuine pregnant women who comment daily on their pregnancy journey and struggles. They’re many pregnant women there who will appreciate your kind gesture.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by moonberry: 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
I pray God grant you your heart desires. Please I am mum of two lovely boys.
These will do a great deal in our lives.
Re: I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only by fluffydec12: 12:09am On Apr 19, 2020
I am a mum of 2, pls support my Okrika business with this giveaway. You can check my previous posts in this forum to verify that am not a scammer. Your miracle is near.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Lost My Wife To Politicians / The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation / Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.