Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Are Roaming Spirits Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Roaming Spirits Real? (466 Views)

Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us / (PHOTOS) Mad Man Roaming Street For Ten Year ''miraculously Healed'' By Female / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Roaming Spirits Real? by Stanbic(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
I really wanna cure my curiosity guys, as I heard a story not quite long about a married man with 2 kids who has no family background whatsoever, but the wife continued digging and asking questions till the man decided to take them to his place finally.

A day to actual day they'll depart came and the man gave the necessary directions to his wife on how they'll get there, the woman was surprised and asked him why he never mentioned it before, but the man was unperturbed.
The next morning the wife woke up and was about getting the kids ready but the man was nowhere to be found.
He searched the whole house to the neighborhood all to no avail. He doesn't know any family relation to call and she was an orphan. So she took it upon herself to find out what could have happened to himor where he could be. She reported to the police immediately but they found no record no how to trace him. So they advised her to look for him down to his village, she finally decided to go to the village herself.. On getting to the village, the unthinkable happened, the man's family was astonished to hear her stories they took her to a nearby grave where he was buried 10 years ago and explained to her how he died. The news ran chills down my spine cos part of me wants to believe but secondly I'm still having serious doubts about it.

What do you think guys have anyone experienced something like that before?? Please just be truthful no lies Lol
Re: Are Roaming Spirits Real? by milliman(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Stanbic:
I really wanna cure my curiosity guys, as I heard a story not quite long about a married man with 2 kids who has no family background whatsoever, but the wife continued digging and asking questions till the man decided to take them to his place finally.

A day to actual day they'll depart came and the man gave the necessary directions to his wife on how they'll get there, the woman was surprised and asked him why he never mentioned it before, but the man was unperturbed.
The next morning the wife woke up and was about getting the kids ready but the man was nowhere to be found.
He searched the whole house to the neighborhood all to no avail. He doesn't know any family relation to call and she was an orphan. So she took it upon herself to find out what could have happened to himor where he could be. She reported to the police immediately but they found no record no how to trace him. So they advised her to look for him down to his village, she finally decided to go to the village herself.. On getting to the village, the unthinkable happened, the man's family was astonished to hear her stories they took her to a nearby grave where he was buried 10 years ago and explained to her how he died. The news ran chills down my spine cos part of me wants to believe but secondly I'm still having serious doubts about it.

What do you think guys have anyone experienced something like that before?? Please just be truthful no lies Lol

Made up stories dont believe anything you see or hear. Like your mind is telling you it's totally a lie

1 Like

Re: Are Roaming Spirits Real? by Ladylite: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Stanbic:

Don't probe else they may find you.

All you need to know is spirits are everywhere... You have met them, talked to them and boarded vehicles with them.

Just get dogs and you would know that spirits wander even at early hours of the morning.

So don't try to dig too much into it else.... You may not end the search, the search may end you.

Just be aware that the spirit world is really in control. So align yourself with the most powerful force.
Re: Are Roaming Spirits Real? by Stanbic(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
milliman:

Made up stories dont believe anything you see or hear. Like your mind is telling you it's totally a lie

i guessed so
Re: Are Roaming Spirits Real? by Stanbic(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ladylite:

All you need to know is spirits are everywhere... You have met them, talked to them and boarded vehicles with them.

Just get dogs and you would know that spirits wander even at early hours of the morning.

So don't try to dig too much into it else.... You may not end the search, the search may end you.

Just be aware that the spirit world is really in control. So align yourself with the most powerful force.

Now that is scary Lol, I don't imagine myself talking with one. How on earth is it possible anyway? If they're real why haven't we seen the ones we know or something, na only hear we dey hear
Re: Are Roaming Spirits Real? by Stanbic(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ladylite:

Now this is scary lol, i dont imagine myself talking to one. how is it even possible? not like we've seen the ones we know na only hear we dey hear

Now that is scary Lol, I don't imagine myself talking with one. How on earth is it possible anyway? If they're real why haven't we seen the ones we know or something, na only hear we dey hear
Re: Are Roaming Spirits Real? by mignone(f): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Stanbic:

You haven't met one you know cos they don't stay around where ppl know them.
A very common one is d appearance of smone u knw almost immediately after they've given up d ghost.
A short experience by an uncle

His dad went out casually while he was left at home. Then a close relative came to visit&dropped a gratitude message. Uncle delivered d message when his dad returned&d dad had to query him like he didn't know what he was talking about. Eventually, d dad had to tell him dt twas d burial of d said relative he attended.

As for spirits of d dead being everywhere, one way u can observe is a sudden feeling of ur head swelling or developing goose pimples around certain ppl or area.
Re: Are Roaming Spirits Real? by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
I believe spirits exists.Aside watching the program(GHOST HUNTERS) shown on TV.When I was in JSS2,Our Business studies Uncle ,one Mr Imodu had a ghastly car crash on his way to sch, at airport road just few weeks to his wedding...... Believe it or not,he came to sch to summarize with us a topic I will never forget till I depart this world (WHO IS A CLERK,and DUTIES OF A CLERK)

Only for another teacher(Mrs IDUH)to come and announce DAT he died on his way to sch.We all opened our books and showed her what he just taught us,she screamed and left d class.
Anglican Girls Grammar School,class of 2004.
Till tmrrw we still talk about it.

1 Like

Re: Are Roaming Spirits Real? by bluefilm: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2020
mignone:

You haven't met one you know cos they don't stay around where ppl know them.
A very common one is d appearance of smone u knw almost immediately after they've give up d ghost.
A short experience by an uncle

His dad went out casually while he was left at home. Then a close relative came to visit&dropped a gratitude message. Uncle delivered d message when his dad returned&d dad had to query him like he didn't know what he was talking about. Eventually, d dad had to tell him dt twas d burial of d said relative he attended.

As for spirits of d dead being everywhere, one way u can observe is a sudden feeling of ur head swelling or developing goose pimples around certain ppl or area.

Immediately I read this line, I instantly developed some goose pimples on my right arm.

I looked closer to examine the pimples.

I discovered it was nothing but corona pimples.
Re: Are Roaming Spirits Real? by Stanbic(m): 12:25am On Apr 19, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
I believe spirits exists.Aside watching the program(GHOST HUNTERS) shown on TV.When I was in JSS2,Our Business studies Uncle ,one Mr Imodu had a ghastly car crash on his way to sch, at airport road just few weeks to his wedding...... Believe it or not,he came to sch to summarize with us a topic I will never forget till I depart this world (WHO IS A CLERK,and DUTIES OF A CLERK)

Only for another teacher(Mrs IDUH)to come and announce DAT he died on his way to sch.We all opened our books and showed her what he just taught us,she screamed and left d class.
Anglican Girls Grammar School,class of 2004.
Till tmrrw we still talk about it.

Hmmm
Re: Are Roaming Spirits Real? by andyanders: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2020
They do exist. Even the bible said 'bury the dead so that their spirit can rest.

A friend went to a night club in lagos and picked a lady and before they left the club, the lady asked him if he stays alone, he told her yes.The guy stays in Navy town Ojo.They drove home with his bettle car. When they got to the apt, the guy started knocking on the door, the lady asked him, but you told me you stay alone, he replied, that it was his younger brother inside. All of a sudden, the globe light that was outside went off, no trace of the girl and they heard noise inside the room scathering something. Within a second, the globe outside that went off, came on. No trace of the girl. They went inside the house and everything in the living room scathered.
The brother is a navy officer came back and they narrated what happened, the next day he went with them to the club. They got to the place and he sighted the girl and the navy guy came down with another of the guys and was walking towards where the lady was,
Re: Are Roaming Spirits Real? by mignone(f): 12:50am On Apr 19, 2020
bluefilm:

Immediately I read this line, I instantly developed some goose pimples on my right arm.

I looked closer to examine the pimples.

I discovered it was nothing but corona pimples.
grin it cld mean dt what u jst read is true.
Re: Are Roaming Spirits Real? by andyanders: 1:05am On Apr 19, 2020
while the guy stayed back and hide himself inside the car. All of sudden the lady just stood by the door of his car. He started pleading and the lady vanished. When the navy guys got there, the lady they were looking to meet, they did not see her and they returned to the car and the guy narrated what happened, they entered the car. He started the car, the car refused to start. The guy started praying and pleading just to an empty air to the lady to forgive him. After sometime, he started the car and the engine came on and they drove away.

Since then, he stopped going to night club.
Re: Are Roaming Spirits Real? by Stanbic(m): 2:03am On Apr 19, 2020
andyanders:
while the guy stayed back and hide himself inside the car. All of sudden the lady just stood by the door of his car. He started pleading and the lady vanished. When the navy guys got there, the lady they were looking to meet, they did not see her and they returned to the car and the guy narrated what happened, they entered the car. He started the car, the car refused to start. The guy started praying and pleading just to an empty air to the lady to forgive him. After sometime, he started the car and the engine came on and they drove away.

Since then, he stopped going to night club.

Oshe baddest, some kind stories eh? Why the girl come de vex na, I think say spirit supposed know say person de the house as the approached?
Re: Are Roaming Spirits Real? by andyanders: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Stanbic:

Oshe baddest, some kind stories eh? Why the girl come de vex na, I think say spirit supposed know say person de the house as the approached?
Believe it or not. As Mr. Thomas in the bible who never believed Jesus when He rose from the grave and he encounte Him, he did not still believed, but requested for a proof, I pray you encounter one spirit in your life in order to comfirm their existense.

(1) (Reply)

Odumeje Is Better Than Most Nigeria Pastors. Catholic Priest Reveals / What Does The Bible Say About Dating? / What You Should Know About Christianity In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.