Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,361 members, 7,857,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Flavour Shares Adorable Pictures Of Himself And Family (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shares Adorable Pictures Of Himself And Family (see Photo) (2105 Views)

BBNAIJA Tacha Back Home Meets Family See What She Said (video) / Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden / Mide Funmi Martins Looking Like A Queen In New Adorable Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Shares Adorable Pictures Of Himself And Family (see Photo) by Okoyeaniche(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigerian sensetional Singer Flavour, Shares wonderful pictures of him and his family on Instagram.

Chinedu Okoli popularly known by his stage name Flavour N'abania or Flavour, is a Nigerian high Life artist, lyricist, multi-instrumentalist And entertainer. He began his music profession as a drummer for a nearby church. Flavour is notable across Africa and the world for his hit tune " Nwa Baby.

Flavor, who is notable for his capacity to sing smoothly in the Igbo language, was conceived in Enugu State, Nigeria. His family is originally from...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Pictures Of Himself And Family (see Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Just for this singular act of kindness......Ijele, you will never lack Inspiration for music..... and it will be selling hot hot......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Pictures Of Himself And Family (see Photo) by elchapoo: 12:36am On Apr 19, 2020
Ju grin

(1) (Reply)

I Got My First Orgasm From Masturbation When I Was 11 - Halle Berry Recalls / Burna Boy And Wizkid Get Nominated For Grammy Awards / Chika Ike Stuns In New Photos, Asks Her Fans What They Need For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.