Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Mrs.chima. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mrs.chima. (1553 Views)

Mrs Chima Should Leave. / Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday / If You Were Mr Chima? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs.chima. by Topsoldier: 2:51am On Jun 08, 2011
You may not know me but I am your biggest fan, I really, really like you and your little I am married claiming soul.

I tried stalking you but it never work. This was my last resort, to tell the world that I like you so very much.

Will you be my girlfriend my lovely sexy Nigerian Rihanna. Plss say yes, and I'll never ever Chris Brown you.

With love,

Topsoldier.
Re: Mrs.chima. by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 08, 2011
We all know Mrs Chima is the bomb. The only people who can not see that are blind haters tongue tongue

Thanks for appreciating my wife, but you can't never have her tongue

And whatsup with your siggy? Why pick on a cool chick? undecided undecided Nairaland mannh! SMH!
Re: Mrs.chima. by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 08, 2011
Another mo[i]ron[/i] in the house
Re: Mrs.chima. by Topsoldier: 2:59am On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

We all know Mrs Chima is the bomb. The only people who can not see that are blind haters tongue tongue

And whatsup with your siggy? Why pick on a cool chick? undecided undecided Nairaland mannh! SMH!

Listen here lesbian, stop calling mrs.chima off as if she is your gf. I may not know anything about her but I know

she's not a lesbian like you. Another thing, I am never a hater, just a truth speaking thug. Most people think

that I hate them when I speak the truth about them. Least but not last, who is picking on who? What the Bleep is

wrong with your lil brain today, it is "I like u thread" not a thread where I'm slandering a person.

Get ur facts st8.
Re: Mrs.chima. by Topsoldier: 3:00am On Jun 08, 2011
REALITY101:

Another mo[i]ron[/i] in the house

A m[i]o[/i]ron who will never sag your a,ss homo boi. For the 100th time I only dig girls.

Re: Mrs.chima. by MrsChima(f): 3:01am On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

Hey wifey!   kiss kiss kiss

I am very popular offline so this is nothing new.  I appreciate my haters and they are necessary who else would be my laughing targets?   wink
Re: Mrs.chima. by Topsoldier: 3:03am On Jun 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hey wifey!   kiss kiss kiss

I am very popular offline so this is nothing new.  I appreciate my haters and they are necessary who else would be my laughing targets?   wink

whoa whoa, its too late to travel to cloud 9. U ain't got no haters, just people who like to tickle ur angry side thats

all. Now what do you say about u and me being an item? I like things st8 forward so give me an answer my

other half.

Re: Mrs.chima. by MrsChima(f): 3:04am On Jun 08, 2011
Topsoldier:

Listen here lesbian, stop calling mrs.chima off as if she is your gf. I may not know anything about her but I know

she's not a lesbian like you. Another thing, I am never a hater, just a truth speaking thug. Most people think

that I hate them when I speak the truth about them. Least but not last, who is picking on who? What the bleep is

wrong with your lil brain today, it is "I like u thread" not a thread where I'm slandering a person.

Get your facts st8.

Hold up soldier!  I know you liking me and all but you need to back off my girl!  It is none of your business of her sexual preference and whom she is with.  She is right you can't have me and I am off limits.  

But I do have someone in mind that would be just for you!  Ms. Potato  grin grin
Re: Mrs.chima. by Pweety4me(f): 3:06am On Jun 08, 2011
Young kid ur 2 damn bright(forward) you need to stop tryna show urself up in this joint, like go read ur books or chomp on some popcorn undecided
Re: Mrs.chima. by Topsoldier: 3:07am On Jun 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hold up soldier!  I know you liking me and all but you need to back off my girl!  It is none of your business of her sexual preference and whom she is with.  She is right you can't have me and I am off limits.  

But I do have someone in mind that would be just for you!  Ms. Potato  grin grin

I never liked your gf by the way, I don't like competition nd she sure is making the whole thing complicated. can't

she atleast back off for a lil bit. she's kinda obsess wiv u. Arggh. wink

What a heart breaker and a bad chooser, how can u hate me this much. First u don't want me, second u re telling me

to get hitch with that Ms.Potato. I feel like putting a spell on u.  angry
Re: Mrs.chima. by Topsoldier: 3:09am On Jun 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Young kid your 2 damn bright(forward) you need to stop tryna show urself up in this joint, like go read your books or chomp on some popcorn undecided

The 2 days I'm online it is a problem wiv but[b] you being online 24/7 ain't?[/b] bleeping hypocrite, don't tell me what to

do. I alredi have my life under control and when I am online know that i tackle every important thing in my lyf unlike u

mscheeew. Have your shout outs or get the bleep out.
Re: Mrs.chima. by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 08, 2011
Topsoldier:

A m[i]o[/i]ron who will never sag your a,ss homo boi. For the 100th time I only dig girls.

Lame comeback. Better luck next time Arrow. Adios hijo de puta
Re: Mrs.chima. by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 08, 2011
Topsoldier:

she's not a lesbian like you.
Mrs Chima is my wife. oops did I say Mrs Chima is my wife? Yes I did. [size=20pt]Mrs Chima is my wife[/size]

Do your worst, I am waiting tongue

Topsoldier:

I am never a hater, just a truth speaking thug. Most people think

that I hate them when I speak the truth about them.  

WTF are you on abt? And who cares whether you lie through your teeth or speak the truth? Who are you again? Trust me if this thread didn't have Mrs Chima name, you wouldn't smell me in here. Last I forget, I was referring to haters and no one in particular. If you consider your self one, tough luck.

Topsoldier:

[co who is picking on who? What the bleep is

Get your facts st8.

Young man, from what I can see its your lil brain that is fuc**k up! not mine! cool cool cool cool

Don't you understand slang? I said "siggy" As in  signature. I was talking abt Mzdarkskin. Gosh who am I dealing with here?
Re: Mrs.chima. by Topsoldier: 3:12am On Jun 08, 2011
REALITY101:

Lame comeback. Better luck next time Arrow. Adios hijo de puta

U re a homo to the 3/4 of nairalanders. Know that there is sum truth to er'thing. three quarter of nlers calling u a

homo means that u re really one. That is not a comeback it is a fact Adam Lambert.
Re: Mrs.chima. by Topsoldier: 3:16am On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

Mrs Chima is my wife. oops did I say Mrs Chima is my wife? Yes I did. [size=20pt]Mrs Chima is my wife[/size]

Do your worst, I am waiting tongue

WTF are you on abt? And who cares whether you lie through your teeth or speak the truth? Who are you again? Trust me if this thread didn't have Mrs Chima name, you wouldn't smell me in here. Last I forget, I was referring to haters and no one in particular. If you consider your self one, touch luck.

Young man, from what I can see its your lil brain that is fuc**k up! not mine! cool cool cool cool

Don't you understand slang? I said "siggy" As in  signature. I was talking abt Mzdarkskin. Gosh who am I dealing with here?

Siggy is that charcoal looking chick. Whoa thats new to me.

I am new so I hardly know what is happening in this place so pardon my ignorance. Hell to the motherfaking NO, I

am not a hater of mrs.chima. Actually, I am one of her fan.

You didn't have to be so obvious, about u being not here if my title didn't hold mrs.chima's name. Becoss frankly your

existence in this thread is irrelevant per se. Now how long have being have this big tyme crush on mrs.chima and is there a way u can back off so I can have mrs.chimas as my own tool?
Re: Mrs.chima. by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hold up soldier! I know you liking me and all but you need to back off my girl! It is none of your business of her sexual preference and whom she is with. She is right you can't have me and I am off limits.

But I do have someone in mind that would be just for you! Ms. Potato grin grin
Luv you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mrs.chima. by Topsoldier: 3:20am On Jun 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima

It may take years to find true love
The one you're willing to give your heart to…,
Yet it took me a moment
To realize… I was in love with you…….
I've waited all my life
To give my heart away….
To the girl of my dreams
Hoping that forever in my heart
She would stay….
A girl that has so much passion
For the one her heart desires,
And would do anything
For the one her heart admires,
I've searched and searched
And tried to find the girl for me….
I gave up searching when I found you
Now I'm excitedly on one leg,
Dying to find If you love back…
Re: Mrs.chima. by Topsoldier: 3:26am On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

Luv you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

You are sweet nd all that but can u plss nd plss back off so I can jack and flirt wiv mrs.chima without any competition.

i accept tht u girls have a history of attachment but pls let tonight be my night. I need mrs.chima to confess her luv

for me. U can stay and help me out, but sweet pie don't compete me wiv me.

thanku.
Re: Mrs.chima. by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 08, 2011
Topsoldier:

You are sweet nd all that but can u plss nd plss back off so I can jack and flirt wiv mrs.chima without any competition.

i accept tht u girls have a history of attachment but pls let tonight be my night. I need mrs.chima to confess her luv

for me. U can stay and help me out, but sweet pie don't compete me wiv me.

thanku.

hahahhahahahahahahaa grin grin grin grin I do not do competition. My competitors are too small for me.

Carry on jor. I will leave your thread for you. All the best.
Re: Mrs.chima. by Topsoldier: 3:31am On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

hahahhahahahahahahaa grin grin  grin grin I do not do competition. My competitors are too small for me.

Carry on jor. I will leave your thread for you. All the best.

I am glad that u won't be competing with me. Rokiatu my friend u can stay. If there's a person who

will convince mrs.chima that im not a bad guy nd that she should give me a chance it is u. help a brother out if u

respect and believe in love.  cheesy
Re: Mrs.chima. by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 08, 2011
Topsoldier:

U re a homo to the 3/4 of nairalanders. Know that there is sum truth to er'thing. three quarter of nlers calling u a

homo means that u re really one. That is not a comeback it is a fact Adam Lambert.

Lmao words of a homeless kid, hijo de puta go ask your perra madre who don't even know whose sperm you are made off of about your padre. lol
Re: Mrs.chima. by Topsoldier: 3:40am On Jun 08, 2011
REALITY101:

Lmao words of a homeless kid, hijo de puta go ask your perra madre who don't even know whose sperm you are made off of about your padre. lol

stop hiding behind lol and lmao, er'one knows that u re a homo, ain't no point in dissing my parent. Curse me, diss

me but not people u don't know u bleeping coward. I notice that u always insult peoples parent whenever u get

insult by others. U kinda remind me of a lil homo in my school who use to act like u. Homo homo homo boy, u re still

a homo day and night.
undecided
Re: Mrs.chima. by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 08, 2011
Oh really lil homo in your school who fuc[i]ked[/i] the little animal sense you have outta you? so thats why you keep stalking me huh, sorry wrong target go look for your high school gay partner may facebook will do a lot good for you I'm sure you wouldn't forget the real name of a dude that fuc[i]ked[/i] your a[i]ss[/i]hole that hard.
Re: Mrs.chima. by Topsoldier: 3:50am On Jun 08, 2011
REALITY101:

Oh really lil homo in your school who fuc[i]ked[/i] the little animal sense you have outta you? so thats why you keep stalking me huh, sorry wrong target go look for your high school gay partner may facebook will do a lot good for you I'm sure you wouldn't forget the real name of a dude that fuc[i]ked[/i] your a[i]ss[/i]hole that hard.

Why are u copying my swagger? I'm not your goggle for God sake so stop using my insults. Stalking

you? Why will i stalk a homo when i only value and dig girls? U re the one who came to my topic and started talking

poo. bleep you homosexual b[i]![/i]tch. learn when nd how to make sense. Go nd get some gwan dyck outside ur

laptop. I don't think there is any other homo in NL except u.
undecided
Re: Mrs.chima. by MsPotato(f): 3:55am On Jun 08, 2011
This Topsoldier of a guy always make me feel like singing the Confirmation song from the Roman Catholic church called "Im a Soldier In Christ Army" and I dont know why undecided
Re: Mrs.chima. by Topsoldier: 3:59am On Jun 08, 2011
Ms. Potato:

This Topsoldier of a guy always make me feel like singing the Confirmation song from the Roman Catholic church called "Im a Soldier In Christ Army" and I dont know why  undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided

So u re the ms.potato they have been talkin about?

Re: Mrs.chima. by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 08, 2011
If there is anyone who need to suck a dicck its u fool. No wonder, now I know how bad the high school gay partner of yours violated, and abused you. Come did you tell your foster parents about this whole thing? ouch no because u really enjoyed being fu[i]cked[/i] dudes. Smh. .  Only God knows how many kids you v molested. Thank your God you are in Nigeria.

No shes ignoring you after realizing how fagy you are yeah duh tongue
Re: Mrs.chima. by Topsoldier: 4:04am On Jun 08, 2011
REALITY101:

If there is anyone who need to suck a dicck its u fool. No wonder, now I know how bad the high school gay partner of yours violated, and abused you. Come did you tell your foster parents about this whole thing? ouch no because u really enjoyed being fu[i]cked[/i] dudes. Smh. .  Only God knows how many kids you v molested. Thank your God you are in Nigeria.

Nigeria? Me in nigerian? Homo boy, I am in UK, where homos like u get laid and have their a,sses

ruptured.

Until tomorrow guys.
Re: Mrs.chima. by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 08, 2011
Oh really? Wao so Tunde finally married you to the UK? Sham wedding @ work
Re: Mrs.chima. by MsPotato(f): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2011
REALITY101:

grin grin grin

REALITY101:

Oh really? Wao so Tunde finally married you to the UK? Sham wedding @ work

grin grin grin grin grin

No mind da baffoon. He is so lowwwwww undecided
Re: Mrs.chima. by WebSurfer(m): 6:21am On Jun 11, 2011
this guy looks serious o Mrs. chima, do sth about it now, not a joking mata. tongue tongue
Re: Mrs.chima. by MsPotato(f): 6:50am On Jun 11, 2011
WebSurfer:

this guy looks serious o Mrs. chima,  do sth about it now,  not a joking mata. tongue tongue

The only thing she could do is send him back to his momma to be bosom feed  grin tongue

Mrs. Chima! I have just read your earlier posts and I am really dissapointed with u. How dare u propose that I date with a 17 year old child?  angry Let me remind u I aint no p3d0ph1l3 ! And why would I be interested in sumone that hasnt grown hair on his testicl3s area and armpit?  shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Man Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt / Identical Twins Who Share Everything Including A Bed And Their Boyfriend / Uber Support Service (http://fleetmanagers.com.ng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.