Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? (3385 Views)

Nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Shares A Nude Photo / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? by mrtriga(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2020
https://techtainmen..com/2020/04/miss-sahhara-man-turned-woman-pregnancy.

Could She Be Pregnant??

"LINEA NIGRA...The line on my stomach going down my varge is called the linea nigra, pregnancy line...
Growing up my mum once suggested I get checked by doctors, because I had stretch marks on my hips and pregnancy line on my abdomen, she said it's not normal...���� She is nuts and hilarious....���� #lineanigra #happycamping."

More @ https://techtainmen..com/

Re: Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2020
That's unpossible.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? by mrtriga(m): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
That's unpossible.

Lol...
So the line is fake??
Re: Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? by Juell(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2020
How would someone ever believe he's a man shocked as in someone that has never heard of him before.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? by Karemarealty288(m): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2020
mrtriga:

Lol...
So the line is fake??

Tatoo

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2020
To get pregnant, first and foremost, you need a womb. This one has no womb.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2020
I wouldn't mind trying this transgender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? by immaq8(f): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2020
yeah it's true, I've the same line but not as visible as his(abi hers)

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? by mrtriga(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Juell:
How would someone ever believe he's a man shocked as in someone that has never heard of him before.

Big question, it's difficult to believe!!
Re: Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? by mrtriga(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Tatoo

Possibly
Re: Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? by mrtriga(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chi59:
To get pregnant, first and foremost, you need a womb. This one has no womb.

Invariably, she can't get pregnant

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? by Azjudoski: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
https://lpvforum.com/confidant/azjudoski

Partner with LPVforum a Nigeria forum website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on Facebook or watch videos, view a page on the website, create post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of 1500nairan and stand the chance to earn over 20k everyday depending on ur efforts. Ask me how," Interested people should message me on,
https:///COHwImidRCZ7CA5RWkkz1S
Re: Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? by Dominatrix(f): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
You can't have the line during the early stages, so yep its fake

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara (man Turned Woman) Pregnancy Line Photo. Could She Be Pregnant? by mrtriga(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2020
Dominatrix:
You can't have the line during the early stages, so yep its fake

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko / Five (5) Top Nigerian Celebrities That Celebrate Their Birthday Today, Feb 5 / Voted Most Hottest Onion Booty Over All Other Biggest Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.