Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials (75116 Views)

Tola Azeez Awarded N5m Court Over Police Flogging (Photos) / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by lalasticlala(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
The identity of the woman flogged by police officers over lockdown order has been revealed.

Nigerian singer, Ruggedman had earlier shared the video on Twitter and wrote:

"Here's a video of a Police officer Sergent Iku Esan & his colleagues flogging a woman for sitting outside her house in iwo, Osun state."

The woman who was assaulted by the police has come out to unveil herself and reveal what happened. The lady identified as Tola Azeez reacted to the viral video. Reacting to the video and also sharing a disturbing image of the injury the policemen gave her, Tola Azeez wrote via her Twitter page:

"This is me. I am the woman involved.

This is me been beaten by the police today on my way to get drugs and some relief materials for my people.

My body is all swollen. Already I had heard how sergeant Ikuesan can be so mean to Iwo people who are law abiding. But I've never met him in person until today. He refused to listen to me.

This is a pic of one of the bruise on my thigh aftermath of the beating. Many more on my thighs and all over my body."

Watch the disturbing video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLgiPsmBIU

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by madridguy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Shameless men. Just imagine our so called Police shocked .

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Chriswazo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Cruelty at it's peak, a lady for God's sake, mtcheew. Am pained really

Modified: A lot of people have asked what of if it is a man? This is too brutal for a slimmest excuse of coming out to buy sth in lock down.

No one deserves that, not even a guy, but then if u as a man can raise cane and flog a lady like this, then sth big is wrong with you, u are a time bomb ......

These men u see here definitely are wife beaters.

Guys quoting me, i believe u understand what my real message is. A grown up lady flogged like where d are flogging cows with no modicum of humanity, u can only imagine what it would have been if it was a guy, that is why d police shoots are mostly with guys.

The system is very reprehensible and barbaric.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Smartbrainfix: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sad

3 Likes

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Ningen(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Damn. sad

1 Like

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
The story don change from sitting outside to relief materials .

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by StarUp: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmmn...nawao...nothing Funke Akindele nogo see for Magistrate Court.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by AngelUhate: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Those police men beat up their wives at home so beating the living demon out of that woman wasn't an issue for them.

Foolish men. No matter what she did why would u flog her like she stole ur scrotum? Na for unarmed civilian body Una dey get power.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Elxandre(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sorry o. cool
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by athaboi(f): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
My dear sorry ok..next time if you see them, just run. Nigeria is helpless for now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by DonMustafa: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
In a sane country, this woman don hammer. Lawyers will so sue NPF that with the settlement she will get, she will be made for life

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Untainted007: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is Nigeria, I hope wit time this issue will not be swept under the carpet as NPF has been doing befr now. And as for the lady, I hope they will not later come for her. This is a country where the righteous who know no person never win.

7 Likes

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Sirmuel1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Everyone is always going out to get drugs when they are caught!!!

I do not support what the Police did, but then, stop telling lies biko

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by NevetsIbot(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Man's wickedness to man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by drLammy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Perfecttouchade: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Make Dem give the woman cane to Flog the hell out of them too... something should be done to Nigeria police force o

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by tempem: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sad

1 Like

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by meum: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Down south they are flogged, shot at and even killed. Up north they are made to frog-jump.

22 Likes

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Menance: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Peng12345: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Human rights where una de free odd don show

5 Likes

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by classicfrank4u(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thought they said she was sitting at the front of her house

5 Likes

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Kusheer(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sorry madam that’s Nigeria for you

8 Likes

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by atobs4real(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sorry dear may God catch him
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Fuckkthemod: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
No respect for human rights at all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by tophumble(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chai, why will they flog a woman who is on her way to get drugs. Nigerian police can misbehave sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Roon9(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Frustrated primary school dropouts with guns shocked
What could possibly go wrong

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' / Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities / Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.