Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT (1224 Views)

Fortune City Needs Your Help / Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments / The First Page Of My Newly Written Book... Please I Need Your Comments.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
FLASH FICTION SERIES

1.BOYS FIGHT : THAT ONE BULLY

2.WOMEN FIGHT : THAT STUBBORN NEIGHBOR

3.WORKERS FIGHT : THAT MISCHIEVOUS COLLEAGUE

4.POLICE FIGHT : THAT ONE DRIVER

5.ANIMALS FIGHT : THAT SLITHERING SNAKE

6. BUS CONDUCTORS FIGHT: THAT AGBERO BOY

7.MARKET WOMEN FIGHT : THAT IRRITATING WOMAN

8. TEACHERS FIGHT: THAT UNSCRUPULOUS ELEMENT

9.PARENTS FIGHT : THAT PROUD BASTARD

10.ARMED ROBBERS FIGHT : THAT COLD NIGHT
more will come as well....

11.SUPER HEROES FIGHT : THAT STUBBORN VILLAIN

12. LANDLORD FIGHT: THAT CRAZY TENANT

13. LAWMAKERS FIGHT : THAT CORRUPT HONORABLE

14.SIDECHICKS FIGHT : THAT IRRITATING SIDE CHICK

boys fight is a flash fiction, enjoy the scene.

#1. BOYS FIGHT : THAT ONE BULLY.

Edet bit his lower lips slowly, he had been trying to avoid the village bully ever since he came for the holiday and was greeted with news of Okon, short fat ugly crab looking monster whose eyes seem to be missing in his head.

He knew the bully even before he had left the village both had started the primary school together although the bully never made any headway past primary three, he hadn't been Troublesome , well too late now, he thought as he stood right in front of okon, a few feet of dirt and grass along the bush path separated them but Okon was right there, like an idol waiting to be appeased.

Indeed he should have known better than to have plucked a mango from a tree , Effiong had specifically warned him about as it belonged to the village bully, two days ago but hadn't he played the idea of trees belonging to a mere kid like them in front of other young boys?

"hey you, so you had the guts to pluck from a tree I have specifically marked to pluck and sell out of eh!?"

Okon finally broke the silence, he was quite an impatient one at that, he looked dangerous, dirty and smelly at best, wide like the bush pig uncle obong had shot dead and brought back from the bush to celebrate his return from the boarding house.

"You're going to pay for that! " Okon swore as he took some steps towards edet.

"you can always run away, there is no one to say you are a coward nor anyone who would blame you for it"

he thought but damn it, he may not be as fat as an overfed bull and with arms that beefy and muscular even to the fingers but they shared almost same height except he himself seemed to have a slight edge in that category if they were to be measured accurately, he was the undisputed champion in both sprite and racing event in his school, his speed could come in handy if he wasn't thinking of running, he thought as his heart beat became faster .

He squeezed his hands into a fist so much he had thought his fingers had dug into his palm and when he could not hold it any longer he relaxed his hand and exhaled deeply, whatever he had to do running was no longer an option as Okon stood right in front of him, breathing heavily like an elephant who had completed a marathon, if he was some kind of bush meat he would have fed a good portion of the village for a day and a half if properly rationed, edet swore as he dropped his eyes down so he didn't meet thd bully's eye.

"what do you have to say for yourself , my boys caught you red handed, you plucked two for yourself and two for those rats you were with the other day, am going to deal with you and then go deal with them as well and don't bother trying to scare me with your daddy or mommy, my daddy in case you don't know now is a chief and so nothing will be done... "

He paused and stared at edet who said nothing, of course this however wasn't really the truth, his father had already given him his last warning on getting into fights.

"if you get into a fight again , I am going to send you to your mother in the city , am tired of flogging and trying to correct you, your mother and her husband who is a soldier will be pleased to have you, just one more fight you big head and you are done in this village! "

his father had said three weeks ago, since then he had gone into eight more fights, he figured out if he warned the boys they would be scared and not report him and truly enough, none ever did and definitely this loser standing in front of him wouldn't.

"it... it was just four mang....."

kpoah!
the slap came out of Nowhere, shaking Edet to his core as he took some steps back his two hands wrapped tightly on his left chin which was ground zero for the thunderous slap.

"shut your dirty mouth up,you think I didn't know you have been boasting around telling people how you a mere rat can challenge me, Okon, you think I don't know ehn? "

Okon said not that it was actually true in fact his beef with Edet hadn't even been about the mangoes, it was a known fact that many boys ended plucking from his so called trees to sell , his problem with this skinny dark thirteen years old started years ago wile they were still kids.

"Okon you're a dull brain, stupid boy that's what you are, is Edet not your age mate and class mate, how come he is always coming out on top and you are always behind,why can't you be like Edet? "

his mother would say as she landed those strokes of cane on his head and body, today he would exact his revenge on this stupid power less kid ,he had set the perfect scenario for this beat down.

Re: THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
continued
Re: THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
continued

He liked what he was seeing, he had thought the coward would run away like many did and scream their fears out as they ran but this one stood, ready for what he had in store .

Edet rolled his hands around his cheek as if it would numb the pain that was now resonating in his left ear as well, he swore something broke in his ear as he tried to fight the tears back as well.

he turned his head back and took a look at the path that had brought him face to face with his bully.

"if you don't escape now, I swear you are going to nurse a black eye for the rest of the holiday "

his mind threathened him.
"I... I... have...! "
he tried to say more but his voice had began to crack under the pain of the slap.

"what did you say, are you talking to me?! "

Okon said as he approached Edet dangerously.

"I have N200 naira... "
he managed to get the note out of his pocket before okon had once more appeared in front of him.

"..i will pay for the mango" Edet said as he stretched his hand with the note at the bully who dived it out of his hands immediately, it was his savings from which he intended to get some groundnut cake for him and his friends but if this money would let him off like it did back in the boarding school when he was still a fresh man and a so called easy prey for the seniors, he wouldn't mind working on uncle's farm to get paid half of the savings .

"oh so this is how you city boys do it eh and you feel... "

he had said enough for the now and proceeded to kick Edet in his lower abdomen , he watched his prey fall clumsily backwards and right into the sand and thought this must be too easy, N200 plus what he had in his pocket would be enough for him to get the new toy he had set his eyes on for a week and a half now, even if he normally threatened the merchant's son into helping him steal a few toys from his father's store, this one was however one of a kind and quite expensive so much that no one had bothered to get In the main time.

"..you think you are going to bride me into letting you walk away eh, stupid boy , I will show you today "

Edet had no time to grieve the immerse pain he was feeling any more before okon gripped him by the head ,raising him up in the process,
in between the pain and the need to free himself from another round of what he was sensing would result in more pain, he tried aimlessly to free the fat beefy hand off his head but getting a wounded animal off a hunters trap seemed a bit easier as he tried with no success.

Again he was at the mercy of his bully who pushed him head to the ground again.

"okay listen, just lay there and do nothing, it's obviously because you're moving around he is tossing you about, just submit yourself and let him have his laugh "

Edet mind provided yet another fruitless idea, well not that he hadn't thought of this one seriously but Okon wasn't done yet , he wasn't going to play dead and go Scott free, it never worked really in the boarding house, the seniors had developed all sort of inhumand treatments for each day that made such idea a distant thought for all who valued their life.

"hah.. hH! "

Edet screamed in pain as okon's feet came pressing down hard on his back.

"tell me you are a rat, say it loud! "

Okon said happily as he pressed harder.

"I am a rat!!!.. am a rat... ple...please... "

"louder, shout it loud, I want the whole village to hear it! "

okon again shifted his weight on his right feet which clutched hard on okon who felt like been pressed right into the sand at the moment.

"I am a rat!!!!! "

"hahahahh, so you know you are a rat and you were going around forming nonsense! "

okon said still pressing hard.

"am sorry please, please.. my back... "

"shout up your dirty mouth now say my mother is an harlot and a husband snatcher, say it now!!! "

there were a lot of other humiliating punishment he had in store for his prey, he had all day although he did have farm work but he had planned to use some of his preys to do he work like he always did so yes he was going to enjoy this as much as he wanted .

"I said say it!!!"

he barked angrily.

"say it quickly maybe he will free you after this, just say it it's not true and no one will ever know, do it quickly!"

his mind again moved to offer some advice.
Re: THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
"shut up, shut up!!!"

Edet swore he said to his mind as he tried to get the feet off his back .

"oh you want to fight eh.... "

Okon removed his feet, gave a feet a path distance and buried his rubber slip along with his feet in between Edet 's stomach and the ground, his feet made good contact on the rib cage instantly, another would surely clear out the thought of any resistance the rat might be harboring but when he tried to move his leg out it was then he felt edets hand holding down his leg with his left hand.

"what do you... "

his brain was still calculating the beat down Edet would have to collect once he freed his leg when he felt the sharp breeze of sand and dust right into his small eyes, his eye balls were fully exposed to the fine grains of sand.

"my eyes oh.. my eyes oh!! "

he staggered back and began to roam in panic, hands ,hands stretched out as he tried to clear his eyes .

"great, good now get out of here and run, run like hell " his mind warned as Edet stood to make his next move.

who would have a thought for once s bully would look so distressd and scared like this.

"I will kill you ,you better run away you stupid rat, I will find you and make sure you regret ever born, hhaa my eyes!! "

Okon threatened whilst Edet stood to watch, something was happening right in side of him.

he remembered the one scene in his boarding house when the seniors cane around for their noon dispatch of trouble and mayhem upon them but Teacher Akpan had thankfully been waiting for them it was too late for them to know once they entered the Junior's dormitory , it was such a remarkable day for the fresh men.

the seniors were made to sweep and clean the entire dormitory, total humiliation although this would have dangerous consequences for all of them ;far greater consequences of course but for that one minute the seniors had to sweep, the fear in their eyes when they met teacher akpan in one of the beds as collected foodstuffs of their liking from everyone.

it was a moment of victory, one which he still savored till now.

"this is it, your moment of triumph, he feels Pain just as you do! "

a cool voice spoke within him this time.

Edet squeezed his fingers into a punch instantly , his pain were almost numb for a minute as he covered the distance between him and his bully.

"I swear I will not forgive... "

Okons eyes had proved to be stubborn as he was, managing to clear the sand so he could see....a punch came right at his face, there was no reacting or dodging or thinking about it, in fact even without the sand he was much of a good fighter in terms of hand to hand, to be honest he received just the same amount of punches and kicks as his opponents did just that his size and theatrics in fighting seemed to score more points in the eyes of all.

"Ggbimhh!!"

"Khrum! "

the first was Okons nose taking the full scale assault launched by Edet 's fist and the second hadn't been so loud but yet the most evident of something bad that had happened once his fist made contact with the bully's flat drum like nose.

"hah my nose... my nose is ..."

"his nose is bleeding, yeees you did it, you punched someone!!"

his mind rejoiced as he watched okon roll back a little ascertaining the liquid that had now form a thin line down his obscure broken nose in the midst of the pain that came along with it.

"you.. you.. you are dead!!! "

screamed okon as he ran towards Edet, for a fat beefy kid he swore he could be the slowest but it wasn't that all true or perhaps it was he himself Edet that was still lost in the satisfaction of punching his bully someone hard that he hadn't been able the right fist of okon which maybe had been intended for his chin but made a touchdown on his shoulder and a bit of history neck line once he withdrew his right fist to deliver hid left .

but Edet wouldn't give him a chance for a second, he took his steps quickly backwards .

"hit him again, hit him hard!!! " his mind yelled at him.

okon was already in motion of delivering a second blow with his left, a good definition of walking around naked and hoping not to get shot.

he was open for a free shot and Edet took it as okons left hand buried into the nothingness Edet had once occupied within those second.

Edet curled hard his fist and flung his hand along with it into okon's , his fist buried hard in his face and his hand brushed past the bully's ear as well and once again he made sure to cover a distance away from the bully who staggered back one eye tightly closed once he realized his eye had been a victim of circumstances.

"my eye, oh God i will kill you!! "

He yelled furiously one hand on his eye and the other a hardened fist approached Edet.

"don't let him touch you, hit him harder!! "

his mind sounded the alarm just enough for Edet to side step the bully and land another punch into the neck of okon but he had been the clumsy this time ,his punch lacked the same as his first two and he hadnt covered a good distance enough to avoid okon to swing his arm backwards, his punch and okons attempt had met their target.

okon turned around, a semi closed left eye and a bleeding nose and Edet, bleeding mouth which had been the result of the arm okon had thrown right at him momentarily.

"you let him hit you, you have blood in your mouth, I think we have had enough he is not backing down " his mind urged him as Edet spat some blood out.

"hahahha, you are going to spit more I promise you rat!! " okon said as he nursed his pains secretly, he hadn't thought of the rat putting up a fight or even worst landing his some good blows, he already had a bleeding nose which was as painful and sour as possible and his left eye which wouldn't agree to open fully length amidst the pain.

" I will beat the hell.... "

there it happened, He never anticipated this one, of all he had fought no one ever ran towards him, He was always the aggressor, the attacker, the one who made the moves.

"what's happening!? "

his mind screamed at him for the first time, hid brain had no time to work a counter but a defensive maneuver was set quickly as Edet had not gone for a blow but rather a move to turn him right into the ground, luckily his fats ensured he had the upper hand here.

they locked horns quickly as they pushed each other from side to side .

"how on earth is he doing this ,you can't let this happen never!! " okons mind intensified on his efforts to repell the push.
Re: THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
continued.

Edet's left hand gripped tightly the dirty neck line of okon's singlet tightening it round Okons neck whilst the other was tightly clutched in okons hand whose right hand dipped hard into his left shoulder.

"tighter... tighter.. push harder.. push harder!! " his mind cheered on as Edet covered every space okons neck gave wit his singlet, the pig was in a tough situation now, he could see it in his eyes as they struggled on continuously pushing and pulling.

he couldn't afford to let okon put him to the ground now, that would be doom.

"hhaah.... Hanh!! "
Okon screamed in frustration and discomfort as his singlet tightened round his neck even more, he was running out of options and proceeded to go for an easy way out.

he exposed his teeth and sort to do assault on Edet 's hand which was in fact within his bite range but Edet gave him no chance as the hand freed the singlet and tightened into a fist.

"Dgbim!!!"

okon's jaw sounded, tongue in between teeth, the agony was immense as his release his grip involuntarily to mourn his mouth leaving Edet to force him down, he landed clumsily on the ground like an elephant been thrown into a swimming pool.

"take him, take him, he is out!!! " Edet's mind rejoiced as he pounced on okon and began to land blows upon blows with less or no resistance from the bully whose bloody mouth was his own source of concern.

he did tried to shake him off but Edet was unrelenting now, his fist packed various packs of kinetic energy as they made contact repeatedly.

he only stopped for a minute to load the bully's mouth with sand although this came very bad for him as the bully spat the sand right into his face.

which made him get off and try to clear his face.

it was there his ears managed to pick the whimpering and sobbing of the bully amidst is on sharp, panic adrenaline filled breathing .

He cleared his eyes just quick enough to see okon stand and try to abandon the scene.

"oh no you don't!! "
Edet mind screamed angrily and yet again the predator would become prey, as Edet jumped on him from behind so that they both came crashing, okons body neared the hit most unfortunately he had fallen on top of his left arm.

"oh God my arm my arm.... "

and just that instant Edet's adrenaline ran out as he watched in horror ,okon crying and screaming in true pain, this was different kind of the pain.

the kind which scared everyone including the on lookers even more.

for the first time, he took his mind's initial advice .

"run and don't look back!!! "

and so Edet took to his heels and ran as hard and fast as his legs could carry him

"would he tell his parents of what happened, would he? "

he wondered as he ran home.

but he knew the only fights people never hear of were those where the bully was not victorious, somehow he too had made it a decision not to tell of what happened as he guessed okon wouldnt , next week he would be returning back to the city to resume and boy oh boy, he would tell the others about it.... well that's if they would believe him.

THE END.
Re: THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
I will be dropping another by weekend here as a continuation for my series of action sequence driven flash fiction

NEXT :

WOMEN FIGHT : THAT STUBBORN NEIGHBOR
Re: THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 1:37am On Apr 25, 2020
#2.WOMEN FIGHT : THAT STUBBORN NEIGHBOR

"what's that one saying again!? "

Wumi asked her sister quite irritated at the noisy chatter emanating from somewhere in the compound.

it had been three days since she came around to spend some time with her sister once the strike had become effective and school work halted besides it had been a week since her elder sister and her husband had packed out of their two room bedroom and into a three bedroom flat , she had been wanting to come around and the strike did provide the opportunity.

"shhhh... don't say another word, just keep out of it"

her senior sister cautioned as she plaited her hair.

"why sister, I have been hearing this same voice over and over... "

"forget it, it's that trouble maker again ,that's how she goes around ,she argues and tries to pick a fight with everyone, just let her be "

her sister warned.

truly whilst the compound held four flats with enough space ,the single well, pack space and a few other necessities they shared together was however a source of problem for one neighbor who had already picked a fight with a single female tenant and argued with the other two just within the first week of their arrival.

luckily the other neighbors had filled her in on the notoriety of the single parent whose perceived daily tasks involved picking fights or arguing with the neighbors which made her quite conscious about her dealings in the compound and so far she hadn't been a target for the troublesome neighbor.

"so you all just let her go around disturbing the peace of this compound!?"

Wumi asked quite unsatisfied with her Sister 's words.

"wumi dear, just let her be, she is a mad dog and you don't try to tame a mad dog so let her scream her lungs out, when she is done she will go back to her flat "

her sister concluded.

"hmm the mad dog better not come close to my dwelling if not I will show her I have a cure for such madness "

wumi swore as her sister plaited her hair.

it was no lie to what her junior sister could do or even her herself, a military man for a father and a disciplinarian for a mother who lived there lives in a army barrack.

it was Nothing new for such to impact in their life style but mostly wumi who had insisted on joining the army, she trained and did the morning exercises with her father and whatever group would let her, she enjoyed the power lifting and bike riding.

A Tom boy you would say but university had done something good to the fully refined short stumpy fair round face beauty her junior sister was now known for however her eyes still explained her dangerous she could be if the need ever came for it.
Re: THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 2:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Continued

"ehm good afternoon madam, are you the one who used my bucket to fetch water from the well without my consent eh? "

She appeared almost out of nowhere, fat nauseating, sweaty and dirty.

The epitome of trouble stood before the two sisters where they sat in the corridor.

" what... "

"..ehm no madam, good afternoon,we did not "
Her senior sister had quickly cut her short ,given the unappealing woman a soothing answer .

"but some one definitely used this bucket, look at it there is even water inside and it's just me and you in this compound ..."

"hehehhehe hold it there... "

"..hey wumi no no... "

"..eh what did you just say just now!? "

Her senior sister knew she couldn't try to savage the highly toxic situation and try to calm the situation any longer.

"I said hold it there! " wumi sprang up Letting her sister to move some inches back for the drama that was to unfold.

"me hold it there ehhhh.... " the irritating woman said dangerously immediately going for her wrapper and tightening the edges round her heavy stomach.

"yes hold it there... " wumi said quite angrily as she darted down the corridor and stood face to face with the neighbor.

"...how can you just come to some one's flat and start accusing someone of what they didn't do, my sister just told you she didn't use.... "

Tahh!

The slap sent a shock through her senior sister 's body as wumi's face absorbed the impact of the deadly left hand swung by the neighbor in an instant.

"Jesus, why did you... "

Her sister once again was left to hang her question in the air.

Phoah!!

Wumi replied her right hand almost immediately she got slapped, jamming her hand on the face of the woman which she followed with another one but the woman had guessed the second move and clutch hard her hand in the air.

Tahh!!!

She landed another slap on wumi's open face once she held the smaller and quite young girl , she had sought to pick a quarrel with her senior sister but this would do for now.

To be continued...
Re: THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Continued

Wumi moved back and weighed the the impact of the slap on her face, her hand rubbed the surface of her cheek, reddish and painful.

"wumi please stop and... "

She grinned at the woman like a bull ready to ram her target out of the way and paid no attention to what ever her sister was saying, she hated the thought of bullies and made the big boys back then in her secondary school Pay dearly for their taunts and stunts and almost there she jolted fuelled with rage and anger, a single bound leap covered the distance but her aggressor had anticipated the move too quickly as wumi sough to wrap around her waist and and push her to the ground, The ultimate move to decide the fate of the fight.

But the woman was able to resist the move, shoving wumi aside and almost immediately pulling her from behind by tightening her grip around the girl's unfinished hair.

"hah yoh!!"
Wumi screamed in pain as she felt the clawing effect of the woman's finger nails on her scalp adding injury to salt was the fact she had good long strong hair, a thing of beauty perhaps but in a fight a deadly foe for it's owner.

Wumi made swung back her left hand across the space between them in hopes it made a impact on some skin.
Gbhum!!
The impact was hard felt and for a quick second the aggressor had let loose a bit of her grip letting wumi turn around to face her attacker.
She fastened her leg right into the chest of the woman who staggered backwards almost levelling the ground like a demolished tower would do but she had been able to remedy the situation using her hands to slow the impact of the push generated by the kick but the impact was well felt.
"hmm hah!?"

To be continued
Re: THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2020
continued

it was only when the aggressor was still savoring the beat down and the consequences of the kick on her stomach, Wumi had seen the damages the grip had done.

she picked traces of her hair on the ground almost immediately but it was a moment not for sad reflection or a planned counter as her aggressor came rushing towards her.

wumi dug lower wrapping her hands around her chest in hopes she pushed her sideways and right into the ground but the thought was all too good at the time, the neighbor proved more efficient at this.

owing to excessive unused body fats threatening it's owner a very bad case of obesity if unchecked.
The aggressor only had to hold on for a good amount of time to wumi 's waist before she succeeded in pushing her to the ground.

wumi went to the ground reluctantly, her perception was great been able to get roll herself out of the neighbor's reach her left leg however couldn't escape , the aggressor had held on to the leg and sought to drag her along the dirt or even do worst.

Wumi managed to turn around and in hopes to deliver another kick with the other leg into whatever part her legs would make contact with but the neighbor was well too prepared.

sidestepping and dodging the kick , the neighbor pulled wumi on the rough surface over a distance such that let friction batter her opponent's exposed skin a bit , she had sought to hold her down and conclude the fight but again somewhere deep in her heart she enjoyed this sought of things.

besides no one would and have for a long time pick a fight with her except her drunk of a husband, how strange she hadn't been this of a trouble maker until she got married to the worst excuse for a man, a drunk, gambling womanizing, woman beater , five years in an unhealthy marriage was what it took to make her her own monster and once the excuse of a man kicked the bucket she would however sought to dish her own terror out to anyone or anything in her path.

"shey is fight you want to fight eh? "

she taunted giving no chance for wumi to access her injuries before she again tried to grab wumi by the hair once more.

wumi felt the sore surface of her skin and bit her lips angrily as she felt the hand of her aggressor on her hair once more, it wasn't a moment of thought nor planned response but been labeled a vampire whilst she was in her secondary school came from her one deadly method of mortal combat , biting.

a chunk of flesh as that owned by the woman was something of a fresh pound of meat a butcher would happily dig his new sharpened knives into without any resistance for wumi this was her ace , her so called trump card.

her head swung around sharply so that her teeth came right at the hand which gripped her hair she made the effort to hold on to the hand instantaneously and exposed her teeth to the chunk of flesh, it was like scissors to butter.

"hayahhhhhhh!"

the terrified neighbor screamed releasing the grip almost immediately as a bit of blood trickled down without resistance.

"wumi!! "

she believed she heard her sister say in the background, not that she care now once the grip was released it and the enemy staggered backwards she swung herself at the neighbor , hoping laws of gravity did it's job .

and down they came crashing with wumi landing on the neighbor who again seemed to have ran out of idea for the now and just sought to go for the same hair again out of sheer desperation.
wumi dodged the hand and delivered a barrage of slaps and punches right to the entire upper body parts of the wumi as the neighbor resulted to a defensive position, shedding her face with her hands.
the woman had let out a massive punch which wumi had dodged but she had anticipated the brat would dodge it in fact that wasn't her plan.

wumi dodged the attack quickly, a little bit of shifting the body to avoid getting struck was what it took for the woman to push her weight sideways and there wumi went to the ground this time the woman sat on top of her, her weight seemed more like 10 tons bearing hard on her so that she couldn't move .

wumi tried to fight her attack off but the woman had caught both of her hands in mid air and seemed to squeeze them tightly in anger hoping to subdue wumi fully.

this was a scary moment for the 200level botany student ,the weight ensured she wouldn't be planning some sort of maneuver to escape and her hands had been snapped shut she shook her legs violently and only realized her legs from waist down seemed to have a bit of freedom and without hesitation she drove her knee with so much force she screamed out ,which went deep into the back bone of the woman.

"kpoh!! "
the sound came letting the neighbor shrill voice welcome the pain.

"hah yoh!!! "

the neighbor screamed as she rolled over and off wumi , the pain was almost unbearable as she rolled around, one hand tightly reaching forward for her back where the knee had made impact.

a three years ago , she had suffered a deadly spine busting blow from her husband during one of their scuffle such that an X-ray had to be carried out once she started to feel pain and was unable to walk or stand properly, the treatment was purely native and she was reminded how lucky she was to have avoided paralysis, today something felt broken for real once that kick went deep into that same spot, for her the fight was over.

"wumi, wumi stop.. stop it, something is wrong,look at her !!"

wumi could hear her sister who ran out now to join the woman on the ground, her breath slowly calmed down as she watched the woman in what she felt was unusual for a mere kick.

the hot stream of tears and discomfort the neighbor was in would normally be satisfying as she was now a victorious but it wasn't, once her adrenaline began to wear off.
she realized what was happening,the pain the nasty woman WAs feeling was something different and she felt ashamed and embarrassed about it as she rushed to join her sister, a certified nurse to help the visibly distress and frightened woman.

it wasn't her intention when she secretly used the trouble seeking woman's bucket during the early hours in hopes of drawing a fight and teaching the woman a lesson or two.

THE END.
Re: THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2020
#WORKER'S FIGHT : THAT MISCHIEVOUS COLLEAGUE

"what hold up, you mean he was the one?! "

Akin replied quite confused now.

"oh yes my brother, boss just called me in and told me everything and I had to go from genesis to revelation of how I and you all have been covering his lapses, I can't believe that Dickson would be this competitive as to endanger our entire organization..."

"abeg eh that annoying bastard doesn't care about us nor the organization, he is a lying undeserving and irritating cheat. "

"oh yes and he is going to get what he deserves, this is not the first time nor the second, each time we get an account for auditing ,Dickson will start blacklisting us against the said owners so they give him the accounts to work on, he is not even efficient and he is error prone and when he sees he can't handle it he goes around acting saint for us to help him once we do, he shifts the blame to us, thank God this LAPER OIL AND GAS case even came up self, he is going to be lucky if the boss doesn't fire him "
Adeyemi replied.

"Good riddance I will say to bad rubbish, you can't believe the damages we have all personally suffered, the queries and the unnerving emergency meetings we have to keep going once Dickson is involved abeg eh lunch is on me brother if he gets fired, I hate his nonsense "

Akin replied clearly as both sat in adeyemi's office.

To be continued..
Re: THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2020
"how dare you!? "

The strong intimidating voice came after the door slammed open on the two men quite unprepared for the intruder.

Dickson appeared suddenly behind them, fury red and almost teary eyes, 6feet tall muscular with a face quite offensive as that of a chimpanzee, in his hand was a white envelope.

"dickson....what's the meani....."

"shut your dirty stupid mouth and stay the hell out of this!"

Dickson yelled at arm's length at akin who tried to bring order to the chaos about to ensure.

"what's this about Dickson, have you gone crazy... "

"shut up Ade, you lying bastard... "

Dickson paused, his voice shaky as hell he had to put some control on that line and not let his emotions get the best of him.

"what...! "

"I said shut your damn mouth up..."

He came and feet or two closer to the desk ignoring akin who was still reeling from the shock of been shut up to be honest,this Dickson standing in front of them seemed as terrifying as the witches his prophet claimed were after him.

"..are you happy eh, are you happy you got me fired, you couldn't just let this slide and you thought firing me was the right thing to do, damn it.. "

Dickson slammed his fists so hard on the desk akin jumped out of his chair and took some steps back agitated and shocked at the impact on the steel desk which almost would have a dent if not for the fact it was one of the newly refurbished ones.

"are you done Dickson!? "

Adeyemi asked unimpressed and silently angry at the moment.

"what do you Mean,you got me fired you bastard!! "

"I am not a bastard and let that be the last time you use such vulgar language on me or else I will show you how well mannered my hands can be on stubborn head like yours, now please get the hell out of my... "

Akin hadn't needn't to cheer his suprisingly calm and almost expressionless friend who doled out his warning in a professional manner before the first deal was struck.

"kpah!! "

Came the the left handed slap across the desk right into the face of adeyemi, it wasnt a second much before adeyemi replied, standing up to his feet and flinging his right hand as well but the bastard was sharp enough to bend over the hit and take his steps back almost pushing akin to the ground who quickly side stepped him.

Adeyemi leaped over his desk, with a mission of vengeance after his attacker.

Dickson made his move out of the office and right into the Hallway where other workers had strolled out to find the source of the fowl utterances earlier.

"leave me alone!! "

Adeyemi screamed as akin managed to grab hold of him whislt Dickson pushed his way out of the ensuing crowd.

More people held on to adeyemi sensing the possibility of what was happening , two more subdued adeyemi.

"guys na, let me go!!"
Adeyemi pleaded as Dickson disappeared finally.

"let him go Dickson has exited the building! "

Someone shouted finally before akin and the others let him go but adeyemi would not relent, he gave to chase and within seconds was up in the garage.

He hated it, the idea of been hit by such a redundant stupid being who had been the cause of his consistent problems and troubles at his work place.

"krrrrhrhh! "

The sound of engine firing up without much success hit his ears.

"jackpot!! "

Adeyemi grinned, it was why he had jumped out so quickly once they let him loose, that damn sedan car of Dickson was more of a spiritual problem for him, no matter how hard it the Amount of repairs it got, it always had a difficult time starting and for this adeyemi was thankful.

Adeyemi made the move and got right in front of the sedan and for a second that coward stared deep into his eyes, a bit panicky, scarred ,pained and confused he was as he tried to start the car.

"we are going to finish what we started, you son of a bitch !!!"

Adeyemi yelled as he made for the drivers door ,he didn't wait for Dickson to decide nothing before he pulled his two hands through the open window and held on to Dickson's collars in a bid to pull him out through the window.

"hahhhh! "

Dickson screamed as he gripped hold of adeyemi hands and tried pulling them off but those things were almost stuck to his collars which wrapped tightly around his neck, he did the next best thing he could think of and made to bit of his attackers hand.

Adeyemi sharply drew his hands out quickly once he felt the sharp incisors dug into his knuckles but wouldn't stop him, again he made a move but Dickson was faster this time.

Slamming the door right into the lower body part of adeyemi, it was painful as hell and adeyemi moved back clutching his stomach for a moment as Dickson got out.

Perhaps he had thought he had his opponent at his mercy seeing how pained adeyemi was but boy was he wrong, opting to inflict more pain he made a move for adeyemi only to be welcomed with an upper cut right into his jaws, a cracking dirty horrifying explosion he felt in his brain as he landed almost unconscious on the bonnet and then on the ground.

He laid there as his ears tried to calculate what sounds were external and what were internal, what part of his head was feeling the effect of the powerful jaw breaker, he needn't not think about his jaw for the moment, that damn thing was surely broken and would need a plastic surgery to reconstruct.

He had taken all the free time, adeyemi would give him and then again he felt the grip of his former colleague on his colors urging him to stand up for another beatdwon and again came a resounding effort, a fist full of stars for his eyes to lust over once they made contact.

"Gboah!! "

And again Dickson went face over bonnet and down to the ground, but the second hit was a wake up call for him, he shook his head slowly as if to wade off the effect of the hit, his eyes meant up with the movements made by adeyemi towards him , he had already been a victim of two heavy and deadly, hits he wasn't prepared for a third.

He stood to his feet and rose his gaurds high up while giving a distance between them just as soon as akin and a few workers joined again.

Adeyemi sensed the complexity of the situation and refused to let it neutralized his signature move and last offence on his coward excuse for an opponent, he tightened his fist , a nuclear warhead in the form of a right hook, the same infamous right hook he HaD used back then to lay his junior second school teacher math teacher flat and unconscious, the same right hook responsible for the unconsciousness of his wife's ex who tried to act tough in his face.

He bent over the spreading hands of akin who came in between them, their eyes meant and somehow akin gave a dull smile as he let him escape his incoming hold and..

"Gbuhmm!!! "

The touchdown was a decimation of the left external layer of dicksons skull on a horrendous scale.

Dickson slumped to the ground,coughing three tooth in the process,unconscious and unresponsive yet breathing he laid flat.

Adeyemi wiped his face and only then he realized the bloody mess that had come from Dickson 's bite .

He winced at the bloody hand and exhaled deeply as more people came around, a query or two and he would be back to work, he had vanquished his demons once and for all.

The end.
Re: THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2020
#POLICE FIGHT THAT ONE DRIVER

"Oga park here!!! "

Screamed officer dele at his usual post along the busy main road along with his partner and another officer who have now been in the habit of setting up barricades where they needn't not be; away from danger and perhaps away from their official duties.

"You Don deaf ni? "

Fired officer Aaron his rifle carefully placed in his hands as he and the other office thronged their way to join their colleague.
Not that they cared about the chit chat which normally ensued but in hopes to secure and ensure the pay given out is well accounted for owing to previous encounters.

The sienna was their most favorite, parked to the brim so that it's boot threatened the tarred road from time to time l, overloaded with no perceived functional lamp and from the looks definitely on expired licenses, give or take this was an easy #1k or if the driver appealed to their better judgement #500 the least.

"offence number 1, no head lamps..number 2 no wiper..."

Officer Dele paused as the driver came out quickly, dressed in native trouser and a dirty white t shirt, the number of goods stock piled inside meant the conversation was going to be a short and enjoyable one.

"officer.. Officer.. Eh please eh am very sorry let's settle this... "

"settle what, Oga where is your license bring it out now! "

Officer Aaron fired again as he stuck his head into the other side of the passengers seat, from the little piece of interior not covered by bales of goods tightly strapped it seemed incredibly dirty and nauseating at best.

"ehm Oga abeg na let's settle this one peacefully eh, see I have somewhere to go, come let's talk quickly "

The driver appealed producing a #500 naira note out as he made his way for officer dele.

"what is that you are holding, do you know I can take you to station for wanting to bride an officer... "

"officer na its not like that jhore, see eh please eh let's just manage this little one eh the police is supposed to be our friends na "

The driver teased as he pushed the note into the dele's hand with a smile.

this was too easy normally most drivers would start from as low as #100 perhaps he could ask for more he thought.

"What's this one saying jhore, eh officer Aaron see check this man's car for his papers fast fast! "

Dele bolted squeezing the money into his breast pocket and giving himself a bit of a distance from the driver who was starting to feel perplexed.

"hah Oga na, please na just manage that one na?! "

"manage what na, what do you want me to manage eh officer Aaron did you see what he says I should manage!?"

Dele asked setting up a usual stunt they normally pull.

"what, I didn't see anything Oga!" Aaron declared.

"wait,wait wait what sort of nonsense is this eh? "

The driver said, outraged by the act almost immediately his voice imposing as ever.

"eh Oga who you dey... "

"see officer you had better let me pass na or give me back my money and take me to jail now now!"

The driver said angrily as he darted from his position and right into the center of the road as the three men watched on.

"is this idiot normal, Aaron where is that your koboko e be like say... "

"officer if you dare am, touch me na, you go no say even the lion knows where not to trespass in the jungle, just touch me jhore! "

The driver said again angrily almost about to take off his clothes .

"young man you're mad, you're under arrest as of right now, oya stretch your hands up before I gun you down "

Aaron said even when with All honesty he knew he had not the bullet in his gun nor the mandate to arrest anyone at an illegal check point but then again he needed only threaten the fool.

"me I am mad eh oya let's see who is mad.. Awo ni kosi majha eworosabi!! "

He screamed out some incantation and before anyone could say nothing he had stripped to his blue dirty pants which exposed his set of charms around his waist.

"so you think you can threaten us with those dirty things shey , you are finished infact.. "

Dele produced his Barton and attempted to open the man's car door which again prompted the man To come for him, he held on to dele's uniform and drew him hard backwards so that the officer lost his balance and crashed to the ground.

The other two came for a counter in a bid to subdue the enraging driver but none came prepared for the right hand which struck Aaron's face sending that one to the ground fainting him immediately ,the other was way too close to avoid the return trip his right hand took once landing the slap, a five knuckles buried into the face of the officer was quite a dramatic effort on the officers part who went to the ground, eyes closed and good bye to mother consciousness for the time been.

Deles eyes came down on the driver who had also set his course destination on him momentarily.

He searched for his Barton but the damn it might have been flipped out during the process of his rough landing during the crash.

He managed to get up in time to welcome the driver's next assault.

A left hook followed by a right hook, dele side stepped and bent over the next quickly sought for his next line of defense.

"oga you're fighting an off.... "

Damn it again he was almost caught with a left hook as the crazy driver threw another at him, dele angrily darted back and put up his guard, he may be one crook corrupt officer but this animal was on a rampage and needed to be stopped, two years of been around his former landlord a diehard boxer and boxing coach had thought him a thing or two about self defense.. The real self defense.

The angry driver swoop on him again , a powerful left hand in the waiting to launch an attack but dele released a free short at the chest, sharp and painless a needed distraction to create enough distance and distraction.

The driver stopped quickly to recalculate his move before he took one right below his left eye.

He staggered back hands clutched for a second or two but dele wasn't stopping at that, dele followed the first with another left hook which the driver dodged but the right again bounced off his stomach and the rebounding left came right off his chest.

"I go show you say, I nor be these useless police men dem for road "

Dele boasted once again giving distance between them to decide on his next move but again came charging the driver. Dele took his guard up but the driver wasn't after his face he made a dive move right into the stomach often officer pushing him to the ground as he himself went down as well.

His stomach was on fire, the move wasn't as efficient as the driver had thought but dele hadn't eaten anything before then not after his wife threatened to use the rat poison to prepare meals for him since he couldn't produce any money for food.

Dele held on to his stomach and managed to stand up.

"Gbosh!!! "

Came the knee cracking effort on his face from the driver, his feet drove hard into his chin so much dele felt his brain had shifted place once he somesaulted on his back hard into the tarred road .

The driver gave no chance for a counter climbing on top of him and severally repeated fine grade A quality raged fuelled punches on dele's entire body.

There was no dodging or hiding the effort the driver was putting was disturbing, had something broken inside the crazy drivers head.

Dele managed to hold tightly to one hand and drew the man closer with his little energy for a super head butt which came at the price of one punch across his entire face whislt the driver stood up and left him for Moment.

He felt drained with his face and body on fire , damn it he cursed, the expenses and story he would have to come up with as to explain this whole incident was getting complicated in his head perhaps owing to the beat down.

He tried to stand again and immediately heard the charging sound of the crazy driver towards him, he winced painfully to see the man producing his left leg to his face.

To be continued .
Re: THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2020
Contact made and again dele came crashing to the ground, this time he must have hit his skull so hard he thought he may have broken his head and then came the kicks to all parts of his body.

"Oga abeg oh sorry oh, sorry oh.. Abeg eh... "

The more he pleaded the more the kicks rained down on him, damn it this driver was on a mission to end his already miserable life as it stands now.

He stretched his left hand to block something he couldn't see and got his hand kicked some hard it he may have broken a finger as it made contact on the ground but then he felt something on his hand.

His Barton, that old trusted weapon which had made his threats made fierce than any weapon would, he managed to coil his hand around it and flung it in hopes it hit something and something it did hit.

The impact gave the driver a pain to remember, kneecaps weren't exactly where you would like a hit on but that Barton released enough force to send the mad man leaping for a moment backwards, dele staggered back up and promised in his heart never to let go off that weapon if he is to win this fight .

The driver seemed ready to charge at him but rather made a move to go back for his car as if to look for something inside, this sent chills to the spine of the officer who gave chase to the driver.

Again he let down a swing so hard he thought he was going to have to have to dump a dead body once the Barton made contact but the driver had dodged it letting the Barton hit the car but the close proximity between his face and where the Barton made contact was such that the officer swung side ways and again the Barton welcomed the mad's man face with terror and pain.

The driver rolled back, dele picked traces of blood on the ground as he made pursuit for the driver , he was now in charge of this battle.

He took a look at the two remaining officers still dozing like drunks who had gone for a drinking competition the night before.

He leaped towards the driver and flung hard at him again narrowly missing his neck the drivers back took the hit, the rebound came at a price unfortunately.

The driver had turned and produced something so swift dele couldn't see it.

A sharp object which he stretched right at dele's hand.

"yell!! "

Dele screamed as the little knife pierced deep into his hand, he leaped back frantically and crashed into the ground.

Perhaps the driver would finish him off immediately now he thought amidst the pains.

"vooooom!!"

He heard the sienna rode out and into the road , dele focused his attention on the trail of dust the sienna had left and bit hard his lips, a small knife stuck out his muscles , two officers obviously unconscious, a definite sack letter except he could tell a better lie than the last one he told just because he wouldn't settle for #500 .

Was it worth it he thought as he dragged himself to a corner and painfully removed the little knife.

Was it worth it he thought and sadly he shook his head.

THE END .
Re: THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2020
#5 ANIMALS FIGHT : THAT SLITHERING SNAKE

Akuma slid right under the excuse for a wooden fence the farmer for years now had let to stand guide over his farm.

The reptile was never a welcome visitor in this parts but a pregnant mother needn't to do what she had to do besides she was always careful to slither into the farm late in the night where the farmer was usually long gone into dreamland.

That bastard would never wake even when his animals howled and cried at her presence, such a deep sleeper he was and for Akuma ,a blessing and a certified meal ticket.

The geography was familiar to her, once she made it past the fence , she slid past the Hut and made way for the back side where another terrible ramshackle of a wooden stand stood, a poultry farm.

It had been a 3 weeks and four days since she returned to the farm, the bushes had provided her with the unlucky animals that came her way and of course those she met on her way.

"Kwukwukwukyuh!!!"

The mother hens began to sound the alarm whilst she was already used to this routine she however was a conscious animal.

A cobra which had outlived so many others in this parts of the world, her ability to be conscious at all times was the one thing that had kept her away from either the pots of hungry farmers , road kill or even worse dinner to another cobra .

She paused and stared around tasting the air with her slithering tongue ,nothing seemed out of place and no noise apart from what she felt was more of a welcoming song by the unfortunate animals.

Today she would probably eat more than six eggs and maybe kill four of the damn birds who would do anything to stop her from feeding ,the drama was all to familiar, such a waste of effort on the poor animals side, to watch her devour their eggs and not being able to do anything.

She effortlessly gained access into the ramshackle and there again the animals cried out frantically as her black skin reflected bits of the moon's ray that broke into the cage.

The fowls jumped and flipped their wings hoping to distract her from the uneven sand where one of the unfortunate chicken laid her eggs , she paused as one came dangerously close towards her.

"Ssssssssss! "

She hissed and again the coward of a mother hen leaped back and joined the others .

She helped her self to the first one and then the second before one leaped towards her, an example needed to be set for the others to follow .

She made no mistake to let her fangs bury deep into the chicken breast of the fowl, shaking it vigorous and flinging the damn thing right back at the others who obviously became even more frightened, she again paying no attention to the cries and proceeded to swallow four more before she felt satisfied she coiled back and took one look at the motionless chicken who laid among it's comrades and made her way out of the cage again, her movement was a bit slow as she worked between digesting the shelled meal and slithering into the bushes back home.

"Meow!.. Meow!! "
Came the sound and immediately Akuma froze instantly, this was an unusual sound, one HR had never heard in this parts .

She turned her head slowly and there it was as black as the night it self, her tongue had caught the strong smell and presence of this creature.

"meow!.. Meow!!..Ahmmeow "

The animal again announced it's presence before her.

Prey or predator she asked herself, as she froze still , it's eyes shone bright in the night like hers and more concerning they were locked on her little movements.

She retracted her head backwards a bit and decided to play her cards quickly, whatever this animal was, it needed to be addressed quickly, she may not be on all four like it but she was damn imposing as a predator can be.

She rose her head high and expanded the sides of her neck.

"sssssssss!"

She announced herself properly as intimidating as she could be but the damn animal didn't even bulge a bit but only continued to stare at her with great intent.

This is a predator, she concluded but then again she wasn't in such a great condition at the moment to fight off a predator still having issues processing the shelled meal she had taken if only she hadn't taken that much she thought as she stood her ground still, head high up and neck expanded.

Hopefully it will eventually get scared and move away and thus for minutes they both stood there and then the animal began to move closer and without a thought Akuma struck first with speed and great accuracy at the animal but she had missed by an inch and got a clawed finger print on her face as the animal bounced out of her way back made a mark on her instantly.

'Was she slow, impossible Akuma never misses her strikes '

She thought as she quickly again rose her head up and there again the animal was completely still, eyes fixed on her every movement from a distance that would make even her fastest moves easily perceived as they came.

"arrhhheow!!...arrheow!!! "

The animal cried out again as if mocking her earlier attempt, it's claws got the better of her first move when she was much more younger she would have made a meal out of this animal already but she was getting older barely surviving an attack from another female cobra a week ago, she had decided to do the one thing she wouldn't think of initially.

Escape!

She went to the ground and made a u turn to leave the area but suddenly the animal had leaped towards her tail prompting her to defend herself once more, her strike again was skillfully dodged as the animal leaped back quickly and changed direction this time blocking the path in front of her.

"Arrhheow!!! Heeeehhhl!!! " the animal snarled this time and again she tried to strike it but it leaped off the ground and flinging it's paw at her so that it's claws once more grazed her skin b ur she wouldn't let this go now and again she turned quickly and launchef at the animals new position but once more the animal bounced out and away from her strike.

She hissed angrily and rose her head up again as if to warn the creature of what she could do but in all honesty she was the worried one, her strikes were getting bounced and dodged too easily for her to feel safe right now.

She stood there and again the waiting game ensued but her enemy wasn't as patient as she was.

To be continued
Re: THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT by WriterX(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2020
The animal took two steps towards her in hopes to draw her out but this time Akuma was going to be a bit more patient and once the animal hadn't been satisfied with that attempt it came towards her slithering body and clawed at it.

Gotcha!!!

She grinned launching one massive attack with her fangs and it's poison at the animal yet again it would be a disappointing offensive as the animal bounced on her body dodging the strike and Akuma 's follow up and a third one which almost got it's tail but the animal was lucky as hell it ran back and gave a good distance again and snarled at her angrily.

She reached for the ground and sort to make a u turn and escape, she was done for the night this time.

She coiled around and quickly rolled her body against the ground.

"arrheow!!! "

Came the stubborn snarl and it's claws which she felt on her tail and again she went for a strike angrily but this time the animal had anticipated the move, it leaped up so she launched her fangs into her own skin the act was painful but she wouldn't let that slid it was during the draw back she had shook her body and in the process hit the animal so that it hit .

But the animal bounced back at her clawing her back angrily, she replied back in an attempt to spray her venom on the animal but the animal side stepped her and for the first time dug her sharp teeth into her back and almost immediately leaped out of her reach.

She rolled back quickly, this was painful and disturbing as best, she was still having a hard time processing her dinner quickly, getting injured like this was pretty serious she thought she hissed dangerously at the animal who seemed to be having fun at the moment, pacing around her continuously , to and Fro so that she couldn't focus her attack on one particular spot.

She was frantic and tried more times to put in her fangs into the creature but the mischievous animal was clearly seizing control, the animal wouldn't even let her go or escape even if she wanted to.

Akuma wrapped her slithering body around and placed her head carefully on her body, she may not have the speed or leaping ability of this creature to evade her attack but she was in fact a patient animal ready to see this battle to the end

Animal paced to and fro around her urging and begging her to strike it but Akuma sat there watching, one mistake was all it needed for all that speed to become numb and forgotten .

Akuma produced her tail setting the perfect trap for her enemy , it was in fact one of her biggest assets for catching predators and preys, she dangled the tail to an invisible tune inviting the animal to its doom as her fangs bared her venom ,enough venom to take out a herd of goats if needed be.

The animal stopped for a minute as seemed to concentrate on the tail now, it walked forward towards it, took a stare at Akuma as if to decide if this was a trap then it snarled at Akuma who kept mute and watched on and then it gripped Akuma 's tail with its sharp teeth.

There you are, Akuma grinned this time the animals head was bent as it inflicted Injury on her tail and clawed her skin but it's body was entirely open, she neednt not decide much and went for the neck.

The animal leaped back forcing Akuma to let go of her fangs off it's body but Akuma wasn't going to let the animal go that freely, Akuma let her venom on to its entire body as it bounced of off her in hopes some went into its eyes.

Akuma winced and hissed at her injured tail which would have been severed off if she hadn't strike when she did and then starred at the animal.

"hmmmehow!..hmmmehow!!..."

It snarled dully and painfully this time and took one step backwards and again Akuma came collecting, launching it's fangs at the head of the animal as swift as she could and retracting her fangs immediately once her load of venom had been delivered.

She needed not wait any longer or watch the outcome , the fight was over .

tomorrow the farmer would curse his luck for putting a cat to protect his poultry and of course rain more curses on her for her actions but she would still be back to do what she needed to do but maybe next time she wouldn't take more than she needed to eat.

She slithered past the cracked fences and right into the bushes.

THE END

(1) (Reply)

Assu Finally Suspend Strike! / Streets Of Terror / My Night Took A Surprising Turn (A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 273
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.