Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys (106190 Views)

Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? / An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by uncleck: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2020
friday2011:

I swear, abeg ndigbo, what actually happened, hope its not a case of "corruption within" and "abuse of power" that led to there extinction...?
they accomplished their mission, gradually they lost their usefulness as miscreants took over.
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Rubicon67(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2020
berryace007:
Guy u no get sense at all, you deserve some serious beating

Beating? His case is beyond any known remedy.
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by friday2011(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2020
uncleck:
they accomplished their mission, gradually they lost their usefulness as miscreants took over.

Ok, love those guys, so determined and fearless
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by ScotMisile: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2020
agadez007:
Typical Yoruba people,Beating their Dry Shest and throwing punches in the Air,After inviting trouble with their own hands
You will see them running to Ibafo IDP,mouth wide open Shouting 'Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Egbawa oooooo haaaaaaaa'
You don't know Mushin boys
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by gaventa: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Exactly because we know when to fight and run, you lots still haven't recovered from the aftermath of BIAFRA and see who soldiers and police are killing now again. Continue to be brave and keep it physical and see where your so called stubborness and bravery leads you.even your ojukwu and nnamdi kanu ran away,Dem for wait now, shebi you are brave people. We get sense una get strength,we work smart you work hard that's why amotekun is here to stay and IPOB remains a terrorist group. Wake up !!
agadez007:
Typical Yoruba people,Beating their Dry Shest and throwing punches in the Air,After inviting trouble with their own hands
You will see them running to Ibafo IDP,mouth wide open Shouting 'Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Egbawa oooooo haaaaaaaa'

4 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by olugabbie(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2020
It is obvious you dont know anything about Mushin. Ask the people that are staying in Olateju, Idi Oro, Akala, Ilupeju, Railway Line, H Cube e.t.c

They will tell you what you need to know.

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by MENELIIK: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2020
agadez007:

Osu always trying to pull Yoruba down, yet dem dey beat your fathers from time immemorial. If you doubt ask Ojukwu in his grave

6 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by MENELIIK: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
kingjrofficial:
mind you... I'm from North

It doesn't stop you from being sen*eless

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Iamvetlander(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Up Mushine. We no dey carry last. Alasalatu boys I dey hail oooo, idi-araba boys well done, idi- pro boys kudos, mushin bus stop boys una dey do well. Let dem come to Mushin and let's count score maybe the 1million boy will not reduce to nothing. Mushin for life

Guy you no go kill me with laugh. I dey lawanson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Unrated900(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Everybody for lagos dey craze grin

Big time craze
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by kingjrofficial(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
MENELIIK:

It doesn't stop you from being sen*eless
fvck u.... We own Nigeria... Zombie
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by 989900: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
All these small boys on Nairaland who've never left their enclaves shooking mouth for Lagos matter, abeg, borrow small sense . . . places like Mushin, Bariga, etc. are not places you mess with.

These places are the headquarters of crime, violence, and general menace!

Generations of boys and girls here are 'street-military' -- they don't hide, they don't lay low, they never back down!

No need to tell egungun make him no cross express na.
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Dreyscort1435(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
E don red o, E don red o fire get red
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Xtvafrica: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
African Pastors That Can Raise The Dead - When Will They Start Using Their Powers on Corona Virus victims?
Everywhere you go across Africa, there always seem to be a messiah who is capable of performing some incredible miracles, from curing the blind, healing the sick to raising the dead.
When will these men start using their healing powers on Corona Virus victims?
Why is the lack of standard hospitals across Africa still a problem in the midst of these powerful men?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTFf6frgtBY

Why is Corona Virus Pandemic and The Global Lockdown Missing in Prophecies for 2020?
At the beginning of every year, So many self acclaimed men of God across Africa dish out prophecies.
How come a problem as big as this Corona Virus Pandemic and the global lockdown/shutdown was missing in their prophecies?

What went wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArjAY2nLBZA
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Dollabiz: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
lol
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by KingOdart(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Are u from Lagos?

Lagos has been the capital of Nigeria, u can't chase away ppl from there. You will continue to suck up seeing them successful in Lagos.

Let's hear about your town Ogbomosho. I'm sure Ur landlord in Lagos is Igbo man

Stop Hawking Gala and selling snacks in Lagos traffic first before you talk about being a Landlord

Wretched Nyamirin grin

Your brothers are also all over Ogbomosho Hawking meat pies and fan milk

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Jaqenhghar: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:
And these people are part of the sophisticated people abi?

Yoruba people should continue deceiving themselves
[img]https://media1./images/998cb867d4b1dda3e93064c8729ccbc2/tenor.gif?itemid=14134279[/img]

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Redcrafton: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5805287/oworonshoki-currently-boiling

Na whooooo!

If this is not properly handled it could lead to mass revolt...and now the leaders have no country to run to.

It will be like a rats holed in..

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by KingOdart(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Afonjas constitute nuisance even among themselves. Leave Igbos alone cos without us you die of hunger

The last i checked Yoruba are not the one trooping to South East in mass in order to survive mean while none of the 2 by 2 shops you guys rents for your businesses in South West employ Yoruba as workers talk less of feeding us

Yoruba are the one patronizing all your businesses in South West and we are the one feeding you.

Without South West to troop to Igbo would have been extinct because your land is Barren. grin

3 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Redcrafton: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
KingOdart:

The last i checked Yoruba are not the one trooping to South East in mass in order to survive mean while none of the 2 by 2 shops you guys rents for your businesses in South West employ Yoruba as workers talk less of feeding us

Yoruba are the one patronizing all your businesses in South West and we are the one feeding you.

Without South West to troop to Igbo would have been extinct because your land is Barren. grin

I know you are not happy but to say Igbos have 2X2 shops without employing Yorubas is HUGE lie. My IT company in VI employs more Yorubas than Igbos. Do you know how many Yorubas are employed by Computer Warehouse group?...80% of Nigerian banks use software sold and managed by CW...

I will ignore you, if you are writing this from Oshogbo and don't know anything about Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Ezmans: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Everybody for lagos dey craze grin
To play just de hungry us
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by KingOdart(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Redcrafton:

I know you are not happy but to say Igbos have 2X2 shops without employing Yorubas is HUGE lie. My IT company in VI employs more Yorubas than Igbos. Do you know how many Yorubas are employed by Computer Warehouse group?...80% of Nigerian banks use software sold and managed by CW...

I will ignore you, if you are writing this from Oshogbo and don't know anything about Lagos.

Your IT company employs more Yoruba than Igbo because Yoruba dominate IT in Nigeria and an IT company is different from a typical 2 by 2 shops that most Igbo usually opens in South West and I am sure there are also Yoruba companies and establishment that also employs Igbo.

I have spent some time in all the six states in South West and I know what I am saying, you can hardly see a Yoruba work in the 2 by 2 shops most Igbo usually opens in South West.

All we does is patronize your businesses but some stupid one among you comes online to spit trash that they are feeding their forefathers, when in reality we are the one feeding you by patronizing your businesses.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by FuckDaMods: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dareal90s:

All Igbo's ran out to Cameroon, I remember that.
Only Cameroon? What about yoruba's cleanest and most beautiful city in the world, Lagos?
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Redcrafton: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
KingOdart:

Your IT company employs more Yoruba than Igbo because Yoruba dominate IT in Nigeria and an IT company is different from a typical 2 by 2 shops that most Igbo usually opens in South West and I am sure there are also Yoruba companies and establishment that also employs Igbo.

I have spent some time in all the six states in South West and I know what I am saying, you can hardly see a Yoruba work in the 2 by 2 shops most Igbo usually opens in South West.

All we do is patronize your businesses but some stupid one among you comes online to spit trash that they are feeding their forefathers, when in reality we are the one feeding you by patronizing your businesses.

If Igbos employ Yorubas in their firms, why are you most interested in 2X2 shops? Do Yorubas employ Igbos in their 0X0 vulcanizing shops?
How many Yorubas patronize Igbo churches compare to Igbos in Redeem, Winners, Deeper Life, Mountain of Fire, etc, etc? Are the Igbos not feeding you and your churches from where you got the money to build the church schools and universities?
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by odinga1of: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
ify2016:
All these bad news circulating everywhere concerning 1 million boys have attracted attention of Mushin boys. This is the letter sent to 1million boys by Mushin Area Boys.

"We the area boys of Mushin local government area hereby invite the 1 million boys of Nigeria to Mushin. Just come, we promise no harm will befall you all.To play dey hungry us.

Failure to come, ehhhhn!!!!"

Any one caught by authorities should be send to Sambisa Forest immediately.
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by joepepsy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
agadez007:
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Tywo2018: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Omi e'ko, e'ko ni grin
ValCon888:
It will surprise you to know that One Million Boys and Mushin Area Boys are the same boys.

Just like Star and Gulder is still Nigerian Breweries. Different brand, the same company.
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Ekg911(m): 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
ify2016:
All these bad news circulating everywhere concerning 1 million boys have attracted attention of Mushin boys. This is the letter sent to 1million boys by Mushin Area Boys.

"We the area boys of Mushin local government area hereby invite the 1 million boys of Nigeria to Mushin. Just come, we promise no harm will befall you all.To play dey hungry us.

Failure to come, ehhhhn!!!!"

Everyone reads news online, share a post, publish post and login, you could be earning for doing so, then why not try it.

The website also pays high for its affiliates. They will always pay you directly into your bank account.

The fact that we have been asked to remain indoors due to the corona virus pandemic is actually an opportunity for you to leverage on...
You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”
https:///BcFi2R4ITTIG5fxxSIjo2N
https:///+2348153376625
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by KingOdart(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Redcrafton:

If Igbos employ Yorubas in their firms, why are you most interested in 2X2 shops? Do Yorubas employ Igbos in their 0X0 vulcanizing shops?
How many Yorubas patronize Igbo churches compare to Igbos in Redeem, Winners, Deeper Life, Mountain of Fire, etc, etc? Are the Igbos not feeding you and your churches from where you got the money to build the church schools and universities?

It seem you lost your sense out of desperation to the extent you even bring churches into the discussion.

How many Igbo pastors open their churches in South West?

And how many churches founded by Igbo can you even list like you listed those founded by Yoruba?

Firstly we are not the ones trooping to South East to open vulcanizing shops like Igbo troop to our region to opens 2 by 2 shops for their businesses, we opens the shops in our region and most of the customers are also Yorubas from our region.

Lastly churches are religious institutions not business institutions unless you want to call churches business institutions lol.

The churches you listed their names majority of their members are also Yoruba but you make it seem as if Yoruba don't go to those churches and it is only Igbo that pay their tithes and offerings lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.