Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Rachel The PIPER Foundation reaches Out To 200 Homes In Abuja IDP Camp. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel The PIPER Foundation reaches Out To 200 Homes In Abuja IDP Camp. (16239 Views)

Rachel The Piper NGO Holds Outreach In Abaji, Extends Gratitude To Partners / Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun / Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel The PIPER Foundation reaches Out To 200 Homes In Abuja IDP Camp. by AsawanaDgreat: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
People really need help this time
Re: Rachel The PIPER Foundation reaches Out To 200 Homes In Abuja IDP Camp. by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
God will bless her richly and her partners.
Re: Rachel The PIPER Foundation reaches Out To 200 Homes In Abuja IDP Camp. by MummyIMadeIt: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
All for the clout
Re: Rachel The PIPER Foundation reaches Out To 200 Homes In Abuja IDP Camp. by InvertedHammer: 12:42am On Apr 20, 2020
/
Rachel the piper! grin

What a name? I bet she can suck a bumper out of a Cadillac.

\
Re: Rachel The PIPER Foundation reaches Out To 200 Homes In Abuja IDP Camp. by Dollyak(f): 2:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Judging by those pictures I doubt relief materials are the only thing these lots are going to be distributing. Nigerian government needs to drive home the points on social distances.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Loses Mum / "Ok I Am Not Doing DNA Again, Let Bukky Come Out With My Baby"- Bigvai Oreoluwa / Fans Helped Me Overcome Pains Of My Son’s Death –d’banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.