Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? (3308 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Aliencraft(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hello Nairalander.
The question above is for the ladies in the forum.

What's your take?

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by kingEllah(f): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
What happen!

When its not like life is doing me.

In Yoruba (Ha! Kilode! Nigbati aye o shey mi)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by mignone(f): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmm... I don't think it's even ideal for a man living in such an apartment to think of marriage yet, except d wife to be is financially buoyant enof to come to d rescue cos this wldnt be his only problem, as marriage no be beans. A situation like this cld only be acceptable if life happens to a couple at sm point &this becomes a refuge for them.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Ironic: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
You never can tell, his future may be bright.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Bilabong(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ironic:
Maybe be not.... Or none at all
Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Benevento(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
kingEllah:
What happen!

Who asked you for the Yoruba version?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by ImaIma1(f): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
And become extra baggage to him. He needs to sort himself out without an extra mouth to feed.

Besides, that is not a comfortable place to stay in

8 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by OlujobaSamuel: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ironic:
Bright future
If he can afford that mp, then he should be able to better himself and make his room look good enough.
I know the mp is about 2 or 3k so I'm not saying the money for the mp should be used for the house
Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is a bad thing so I forbid it. How can you be in the right emotional mindframe when you live in this kind of room.
You can start from a room, but it has to be a place you can be happy or looking forward to always come back to. It doesnt have to look as tattered as this

7 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by obiekunie2: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
why should somebody in that kind of house be looking for a wife in the fist place?

he should concentrate more on smoking weed to either boost his ambition or to help bury his sorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by lanibi(f): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Trust me, marriage will never cross the mind of someone staying in such a house.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Lamanii22(f): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
kingEllah:
What happen!

grin grin nigbati mi o je ekpo obo

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 20, 2020
The guy funny sha... He even do the carpet like person wey Wan do grand entrance gringringrin

Wayray grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:45am On Apr 20, 2020
yes , of cous
Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Ironic:

Igzatle. I will marry his potential. Girls of nawadays will quickly turn him down. Shior

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Mindlog: 5:22am On Apr 20, 2020
This is not about struggling financially but someone who is comfortable with disorder and filth. I guess he was never raised to clean up after himself.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Richy4(m): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2020
Mindlog:
This is not about struggling financially but someone who is comfortable with disorder and filth. I guess he was never raised to clean up after himself.

But some ladies can change him... or is that saying only applicable to a rich dude?

You know when some of them where bragging about how they met Mr ABC.. they started from the scratch, when he had nothing..She contributed towards making him who he was today .. Is this not a part of having nothing? Or is their a better version of having nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Mindlog: 7:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Richy4:

But some ladies can change him... or is that saying only applicable to a rich dude?

You know when some of them where bragging about how they met Mr ABC.. they started from the scratch, when he had nothing..She contributed towards making him who he was today .. Is this not a part of having nothing? Or is their a better version of having nothing.

For both his physical and mental health, does he have to wait for a lady to change him?

Having nothing as a man does not mean he should ignore his well-being. He is an adult and has to take responsibility for himself but such a person can easily shame a woman for being dirty like him as if being dirty is a male entitlement.
Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Richy4(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Mindlog:

For both his physical and mental health, does he have to wait for a lady to change him?

Having nothing as a man does not mean he should ignore his well-being. He is an adult and has to take responsibility for himself but such a person can easily shame a woman for being dirty like him as if being dirty is a male entitlement.

Don't forget the title of this discussion... That's what I was simply referring to when I said some 'ladies might change him..' read again, u will dictate a lot of sarcasm in what I previously posted...
Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Mindlog: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Richy4:

Don't forget the title of this discussion... That's what I was simply referring to when I said some 'ladies might change him..' read again, u will dictate a lot of sarcasm in what I previously posted...

OK.
Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by chocolatemom(f): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2020
No way, and no sane man will be thinking about marriage while living in an uncompleted building.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Bola146(f): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2020
If he is hardworking, not idle and he has some potentials, I'll marry him. For a man to rent a room is enough, there are many guys who couldn't afford money to get a room, we can start from there, I like my privacy! we can plan how to go higher from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Westernlove: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bola146:
If he is hardworking, not idle and he has some potentials, I'll marry him. For a man to rent a room is enough, there are many guys who couldn't afford money to get a room, we can start from there, I like my privacy! we can plan how to go higher from there.

I guess you can't settle down with someone still living In his parents house, Has his own personal apartment "Self Contained, Conducive Apartment" precisely but In same compound but planning to move out to his own place In the future? I guess you prefer this Filthy place to the former?
Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by babyfaceafrica: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
lanibi:
Trust me, marriage will never cross the mind of someone staying in such a house.

Some married people live in worse please...... Everything you see outside na packaging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by babyfaceafrica: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bola146:

If true. Your kind is rare

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by prizlezzlalasky(f): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
No I wont

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by ThaThinka: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bola146:

You're a sensible lady. If you are unmarried yet, God go provide you better man

I'm sorry, I have to say that most of the respondents so far are either inexperienced or vain, divorced from reality. Sorry. I'm sure that some of you would probably be surprised if you were to learn that someone like that is even married already.

And what if he owned that structure? Yes, it might not be awesome, but it's still real estate - money.

With the kind of vanity I see around these days, I can even live in a place like this if I were already rich to filter out parasites while searching for a partner. I know very few will stay long enough - talk about the fair-weather folks.

Woman na woman, so I don't really think any is indispensable. Well, a decent, cultured, and non-vain one may be worth the stress. My peace and sanity are more important.

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by hstar: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ah
Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by tobechi74: 1:13am On Dec 20, 2020
There are some girls that their family house is worse than this .
This house is like heaven for them.
Shoe get size
Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Nicepoker(m): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2020
All the ladies running their mouths here. Their father's houses be like native shrine. That's why most of them do not take pictures whenever they travel home.
Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by Ganjafama(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2020
The apartment itself is not bad. Just a little paint on the wall and tiling of the floor will transform the place. I've seen people who live in worse houses.
Truth be told, the guy's posture shows he undergoing both emotional and financial trauma. Poverty is a real disease.
Re: Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? by IamAuntyOnion(f): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2020
If he is ambitious and hard-working. And if you two truly love each other.
But be prepared for hunger, hopefully you will survive

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Strict Father / 10 REALLY Annoying Things Parents Say To Teens / Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.