Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Tore Idahosa's Letter & I Refused To Pick His Calls - Duncan Williams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Tore Idahosa's Letter & I Refused To Pick His Calls - Duncan Williams (1125 Views)

I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / 'I Tore Oyedepo's Book Because He Said Anointing Oil Is God's Life In A Bottle' / Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams: "Christian Men Are Unromantic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Tore Idahosa's Letter & I Refused To Pick His Calls - Duncan Williams by diasporaman(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams is a Ghanaian Charismatic Pioneer, the Presiding Archbishop and General Overseer of the Action Chapel International ministry, headquartered in Accra, Ghana. He is the founder of the Charismatic Movement which started 40 years ago in Ghana and other parts of West Africa. A protege of late Archbishop Benson Idahosa. In this video, he narrated how pride and arrogance made him to tore Idahosa's letter. The narrative connotes what's happening today in the Christendom where disrespect of fathers in faith is on the rise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9CowXOYhtY

Re: I Tore Idahosa's Letter & I Refused To Pick His Calls - Duncan Williams by Commonsense99: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin
Eventually it was all about money and business enterprise usuing the name of God as a front.
All of them are birds of same father, they never brought any change to the society afterall.

They can tear themselves up for all I care.
Re: I Tore Idahosa's Letter & I Refused To Pick His Calls - Duncan Williams by nepapole(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
See chain! When no be wiz khalifa...

(1) (Reply)

If God Doesn't Want Human Sacrifice Why Does He Allow Christian Martyrdom? / No One Is Born A Gay: Pastor Chris / Ghanaian Pastor Just Finished Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.