Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Is The Virus On My Clothes? My Shoes? My Hair? My Newspaper - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is The Virus On My Clothes? My Shoes? My Hair? My Newspaper (211 Views)

I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? / Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper / Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Virus On My Clothes? My Shoes? My Hair? My Newspaper by bmdmixer: 1:53am On Apr 20, 2020
We asked the experts to answer questions about all the places coronavirus lurks (or doesn’t).

Should I change my clothes and shower when I come home from the grocery store?

Why is it that small droplets and viral particles don’t typically land on our clothing?

Is there a risk that the virus could be in my hair or beard?

Can I shake viral particles loose from my clothes and send them into the air?

Should I be concerned about the mail, packages or the newspaper?

How much should I worry about contamination if I go outside to walk the dog or exercise?

You’ll feel better after reading doctors reply

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1470

stay safe
Re: Is The Virus On My Clothes? My Shoes? My Hair? My Newspaper by bmdmixer: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2020
FIBADI BY RISKID X ICEKID
BMD MIX
ENJOY MY LASTEST PRODUCTION, A BANGING SONG YOU GONNA LOVE IT

http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1429

(1) (Reply)

Lagos, Oyo, Edo Discharge 12 Patients As Ogun, Bauchi Records Three Cases / How Africans Are Tackling COVID-19, The Good, The Bad And The Ugly / Pally Agro Donates 4 Trucks Of Egg To Lagos State Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.