Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos (13357 Views)

LASG: Passengers On March 18 BA And KLM Flights Exposed To Coronavirus / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Lanrelagboi: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
The Senior Special Adviser To Governor Sanwo-Olu on health, Oreoluwa Finnih tweeted about news that a Coronavirus patient has been discovered in Lagos.

This is what she said
� Concerning the virus" in Lekki: A Nigerian man returned from a business trip to China 2 days ago. His responsible employers mandated a thorough checkup at their retained hospital.

The Client was examined & found asymptomatic. Lab tests were ordered and are clear, he's been advised to self quarantine for 14 days.

Please let's stop all this rumour mongering. It causes panic and helps no one... Everyone who passed on this misinformation started with "I heard that..." or big alarming headline and on paragraph 5 in the story "we cannot verify this....

"If you can't verify... ��� Shhhhh. Ah
https://twitter.com/Oreoluwa_Finnih/status/1223673464546103296?s=19

1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by kelvine(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Soon we won't need TV and radio, we will just go to social media to hear our leaders talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Goldenheart(m): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
angry Some people just like to spread false news...

Bet why

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mad ooooooo
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Brandonx(m): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nigerians and fake news .
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by datola: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
May Nigeria never record any case of the virus.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ok. It's good to know.
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Mistaicey2288: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Issokay... They should remain there and keep deceiving themselves.. Instead of being at alert, they're there making useless noise

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by hisexcellency34: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
What about all those Chinese restaurants in Lagos cooking rats, lizards and so on?

14 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by englishmart(m): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Some people think the coronavirus is a smaller version of the Toyota Corolla and be like "I think I need coronavirus car.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Pruwa: 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
Thank God ooo
May this virus never find its way to Nigeria ooo
on God we move!!
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by AstuteAyo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
May GOD saves us
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by kerzhim(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
In order to curb the rising madness of fake news, National Identity Number should be a requirement for owning a blog site or any social media handle in Nigeria. These will go a long way in identifying the ghosts behind all the rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by BigSarah(f): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
God won't shame us, Nigeria that's still battling with Lassa fever of the 1970s...imagine a corona virus epidemic olorun maje....

Check my signature

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by Dsourcee(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Noted
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by sammyj: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Thank God. I saw a Chinese woman wearing a mask earlier today at a shopping mall but my people I got scared so I took the other direction based on the earlier message being circulated around ooo!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by fkj950ax(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Issokay... They should remain there and keep deceiving themselves.. Instead of being at alert, they're there making useless noise

Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0BP-hYiNhE

It's just 80 seconds
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
This is a very good news.

May God safe and guide his people from this virus.

We are covered by the Blood of Jesus (This is only for those who believe in the precious Blood of the Lamb)

If not, may whatever you believe in protect you also.

God is Love!

Eazi1:
AMEN!
A Very Big Amen Mr Eazi!

Toryosih2, hope you are safe and sound dearie.
May the Almighty Allah continue to be with you.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by CasNova: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lagos State has done well. It is always good to be proactive. It is one of the hallmarks of good governance.
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by LOVEGINO(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
Na so d thing dey start. Make I relocate to Niger Republic
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
I will just jejely stay in my house. Anyone that want to speak to me will have to call me on phone.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
kelvine:
Soon we won't need TV and radio, we will just go to social media to hear our leaders talk
that's what is obtainable in the state.
Re: Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos by kelvine(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
englishmart:
Some people think the coronavirus is a smaller version of the Toyota Corolla and be like "I think I need coronavirus car.

There is a car called Toyota Corona

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please What's The Name Of This Leaf In Any Of Nigeria Language -. GOLDENSEAL. / Super Wate-on Emulsion For Ectomorphic Metabolisam / Mum Says Onitsha Hospital Nurses Told Her To Buy Thermometer To Check Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.