Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson (800 Views)

AFCON 2023: Three Times The Super Eagles Have Beaten Host Nations At AFCON / Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by Magic1: 3:03am On Apr 20, 2020
The eldest son to the acclaimed greatest (Mohammed Ali) has said that his father would have kicked Mike Tyson butt stressing that Mike Tyson was only a street fighter and not a boxer.

What’s your take on this?

Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by CoronaVirusPro: 3:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Mohammed will definitely kill Tyson.

Tyson is not experienced and tactical fighter. Even am Anthony Joshua will knock out tyson.

Once you can endure and maintain stamina to soak Tyson, you have killed him already.

But takes great stamina to really to that.
Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by ignis: 3:12am On Apr 20, 2020
For mouth abi? Yoruba people can make mouth sha.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by CoronaVirusPro: 3:16am On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:
For mouth abi? Yoruba people can make mouth sha.

Which year did you start watching Boxing.

We talking of an Anthony that took out Wladimir Klitschko.

If we were to go back in time, Can Tyson ever stand with a Wladimir Klitschko. It will be Murder in the ring.

And if it might interest you, Wladimir Klitschko is one of the most dangerous boxers in modern history.
Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by ignis: 3:19am On Apr 20, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

If we were to go back in time, Can Tyson ever stand with a Wladimir Klitschko. It will be Murder in the ring.

Okay sir
Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by CoronaVirusPro: 3:19am On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:

Okay sir

Better.
Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by edo3(m): 3:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Talk is cheap,, iron mike tyson was a great boxer..
Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by HarunaWest(m): 4:12am On Apr 20, 2020
edo3:
Talk is cheap,, iron mike tyson was a great boxer..
He was good but not great dude. Dude fought like a thug , he always took the fight too personal that was why towards the end of his careers, he was beaten at almost every fight. He had a hard punch and he throw it swiftly that was all. He lacked stamina to receive punches and as not very good at docking. He fought in an Era where they were just few good boxers compared to the 1960's and 70's
Try and Google great boxers like George Foreman, Muhammed Ali, Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield, sunny liston and Joe Frazier. Read what made them stand out. I doubt even if Mike Tyson will make the top 10 boxers of all times.
Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:29am On Apr 20, 2020
We will never know. Since the fight will never happen.
Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 20, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

And if it might interest you, Wladimir Klitschko is one of the most dangerous boxers in modern history.
Kindly shut up!
I'm a big-time Anthony Joshua fan but Klitschko was already past his prime when he fought Anthony Joshua. AJ can't beat a prime Klitschko. Fact. I study boxing a lot.
Mike Tyson was one of the smallest heavy weights in the history of boxing. He isn't even up to 6ft but he had the hardest punch. Iron Mike's style is so awkward that it makes it difficult for taller opponents to predict his moves in the ring.
If Mike Tyson had the discipline Mohammed Ali had, he would have been the greatest of all time.
The only incredible thing about Mohammed Ali, was that he was very quick on his feet for a heavyweight boxer of his stature. He had quick feet and a tough chin.
Iron Mike was a beast. A champion at 20. Nuff said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by cassidy1996(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2020
if you carry small pikin go farm, e go say na him papa farm big pass
Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by Magic1: 2:00am On Apr 21, 2020
cassidy1996:
if you carry small pikin go farm, e go say na him papa farm big pass

Because the pikin never go another person papa farm
Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by Magic1: 2:01am On Apr 21, 2020
NockMedia:

Kindly shut up!
I'm a big-time Anthony Joshua fan but Klitschko was already past his prime when he fought Anthony Joshua. AJ can't beat a prime Klitschko. Fact. I study boxing a lot.
Mike Tyson was one of the smallest heavy weights in the history of boxing. He isn't even up to 6ft but he had the hardest punch. Iron Mike's style is so awkward that it makes it difficult for taller opponents to predict his moves in the ring.
If Mike Tyson had the discipline Mohammed Ali had, he would have been the greatest of all time.
The only incredible thing about Mohammed Ali, was that he was very quick on his feet for a heavyweight boxer of his stature. He had quick feet and a tough chin.

Iron Mike Tyson was actually a beast and I admired his ruthlessness.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by aadoiza: 6:44am On Apr 21, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

I could have bet my balls that a prime Wladmir would have embarrassed Joshua
Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by aadoiza: 6:45am On Apr 21, 2020
Magic1:

Iron Mike Tyson was actually a beast and I admired his ruthlessness.
Ali would beat Tyson, even if they fought 100 times
Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by aadoiza: 6:49am On Apr 21, 2020
HarunaWest:

He was good but not great dude. Dude fought like a thug , he always took the fight too personal that was why towards the end of his careers, he was beaten at almost every fight. He had a hard punch and he throw it swiftly that was all. He lacked stamina to receive punches and as not very good at docking. He fought in an Era where they were just few good boxers compared to the 1960's and 70's
Try and Google great boxers like George Foreman, Muhammed Ali, Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield, sunny liston and Joe Frazier. Read what made them stand out. I doubt even if Mike Tyson will make the top 10 boxers of all times.
Brilliant. How can a one-dimensional fighter be called great? Mike Tyson was all brawn no brain, though dangerous.
Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by MorataFC: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2020
NockMedia:

Kindly shut up!
Abeg, don't waste your time arguing with those fellows, it's obvious they don't watch Tyson fight in his hey days, even if you listen to the acclaimed greatest son of Muhammad Ali he said "My father would have kicked his butt" that "whoud have" is a tone of respect for Tyson.
Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by Miles2345(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Mohammed will definitely kill Tyson.

Tyson is not experienced and tactical fighter. Even am Anthony Joshua will knock out tyson.

Once you can endure and maintain stamina to soak Tyson, you have killed him already.

But takes great stamina to really to that.

Yet to claim your free N500 Bonus?

Goto https://m.maxibetng.com and create a new account, verify your phone number and click on the #500 free no deposit option to claim yours.
Hurry while offer lasts. T&C Apply.
Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by Benjamin4388(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
NockMedia:

Kindly shut up!

Tyson had the most first round knockout..he lost focus towards the latter of his career.. Muhammad Ali won't survive a Tyson in his prime..he had one the hardest punch in boxing history even at that height
.. Muhammad son had smoked pot before he spew that rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Benjamin4388:

Tyson had the most first round knockout..he lost focus towards the latter of his career.. Muhammad Ali won't survive a Tyson in his prime..he had one the hardest punch in boxing history even at that height
LOL
Re: Mohammed Ali’s Son Claims His Father Would Have Beaten Mike Tyson by Magic1: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Benjamin4388:

He (Tyson) actually had the hardest punch. I heard his punch was almost or equal to one bag (50kg) of cement.

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Sure Booking Code For Today 2nd August 2020 / How Tiv Socio-cultural Group Inspired Manchester United's Third Zebra Kit. / Neymar; I Will Do Anything To Beat Man City Even If I Have To Die On The Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.