Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Oriflame-all About Oriflame - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oriflame-all About Oriflame (491 Views)

Love Your Body Naturally With Love Nature By Oriflame / Oriflame Cosmetics Marketing Business / Oriflame Products Now Available ( Cosmetics, Body Lotions, Body Spray, Perfumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oriflame-all About Oriflame by AirstarKane(f): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
I opened this thread just to enlighten people about Oriflame and for sale. I will be updating it as soon as new offers drops. I suck at marketing and trying to convince people on a product I don't have a grip of.
In 2015,after school a friend introduced me to Oriflame and I didn't join then because like I said, I suck at marketing a product but in 2018,fate brought me to the doors of Oriflame and I began to understand the whole idea of network marketing and sale of item.
These three words kept me:"look good, make money and have fun". Oriflame has never fallen short of that. I will like to walk you through this journey and it's never to late to start a side hustle especially in the beauty world.
The day I tried Oriflame products, of course I can't market what I don't use or know about I wonder how people do that and convince. Well, my persuasive skills rest on my value system which is integrity.
Trust me, Oriflame products are authentic and good. I won't sugar coat they are expensive but affordable who wouldn't pay for value.
If you need Oriflame products or internd to join the team just reach out to me, let me take you down the aisle -slow and steady. I am still growing too...
Re: Oriflame-all About Oriflame by AirstarKane(f): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why Booster VIP?

We noticed the consultant team needed to stay active and productive. Leaders, the recommendation is to drive Booster VIP among 3% to 9% so they stay productive during this period.

The idea is so this consultant can earn on the go. You buy at 30% discount upon purchase of 100BP. The profit margin is large for our consultant team to merge with their earnings for the month.

For example, if I placed MIN 100bp, and select Man at 30% discount on catalogue price being about 10k and earn immediate profit of about 7k. Plus their monthly PD earning...when we add 7k profit on sales of one product with PD for the month, we notice a BOOST in INCOME for the consultant ���������

(1) (Reply)

Gold Imitation (jewelries That Last) At Very Cheap Price / 11 Best-dressed Male African Celebrities You Should Follow / I Need Help With Eczema Or Whatever This Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.