Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee (32985 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) / COVID-19: Committee Advises Enugu Government On Stricter Enforcement Measures / Soldiers Attack Borno COVID-19 Committee, One Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by 1stola: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Darling
Lol
You dey wyne me abi?
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
I hope the Leadership of Nigeria from Federal to local use this Covid Experience to fix the Health care in the Country

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Maxymilliano(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice gesture by the way

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Oladayo12(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
My fellow nairalanders pls i need you guys to come to my aid and rescue me from hunger, i haven't eaten since yesterday, i'm weak & feeling sick, i reside around agbara if there's anyone that can help with food. pls #500 will go along way i beg. 2031431521 UBA
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by noleflendum: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Peter China Obi donated just 10million to whole Anambra to fight Covid-19
Both of them are former Governor
Anyway Ibo amaka
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by tolexy007(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ganduje would have prefer Dollar to this
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Ramos16(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
What do you mean by donate, did he use his personal money, people are mad sha, you don't even know what your rights are.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by miqos02(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Truthbites:
How do these politicians get all these monies? Our monies of course! Be it oil money or otherwise
try to research how much a governor gets as security vote monthly, then you will know they are billionaires for life. This is apart from the kickbacks from contractors and retirement benefits they get. Compare kwankwaso to tinubu
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by daddytime(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Very welcome gesture, the government will need it.

Y'all remember the commissioner who recently got the sack for his indiscretion on FB by Ganduje, below is his defence...enjoy.

The use of “win win phrase” was basically an attempt to explain the Islamic Promise on the people that died as a result of any kind of pandemic. The late Mallam Abba Kyari was privileged to die as a result of COVID-19, making him among the beneficiaries in Islam. He is conferred with the automatic privilege of martyrdom.

“Our Rasul S. A. W assured on the path of martyrdom in Sahih al-Bukhari, Kitab al-Jihad wal-Siyar. Even Sheik Isah Ali Pantami has taken time to explain more of this. By this, the death of Mallam Abba Kyari is a big win for him, which is almost the dream of every Muslim.

So, the bolded is the reason why these guys are treating this virus with levity?

May God protect and preserve us from their ignorance and stupidity.

Even Saudi Arabia that is the custodian of the said religion isn't as carefree and stupid as some of ours are.

Una eye go clear sha

By the time the next election comes, maybe the population go don adjust naturally.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by fk001(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
DonMustafa:
These northern governors have money sha. They have coded stolen Nigeria aground

Is not only northern Governors is all over.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Osidazz19: 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
polite2:
Good gesture... Teaching APC govt how things are done.

Yes oh, by stealing public funds and building private hospitals for personal gain. Just like mama piss that stole billions to build a hotel then turned around and claim to donate it for govt use. Only a retard will fall for these cheap gimmicks.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Yankee101: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Are northerners using oil money better?
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Myde4naija(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sundaygirl:
Nice of him
you are on every post. Tiri gbosa for you
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Sufisunni: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
A good gesture from Amana
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Maski87: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
He should also donate doctors and nurses to run the place
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Businext: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Speechless

#Speechless
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
He used Atiku election money to complete the hospital... he thinks we dont know.. someone that Atiku gave over N5billion to win kano for him but he pocketed over 50% of the money
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by johnisaola(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
that is my mentor, very good
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Veronn: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:
Nice development. Hope this donation will wake up his sleeping political career and relevance.

Gandollar would have preferred Dollar to this, and Kwankwaso knows what Gandollar can do, hence donating a building. A hospital building cannot enter inside Baban Riga pocket.
his political career never slept , despite d love for Buhari in Kano, Kwankwaso candidate was rigged out for Gandollar to emerge. He remains d most relevant person in Kano politics.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by ignis: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Veronn:
his political career never slept , despite d love for Buhari in Kano, Kwankwaso candidate was rigged out for Gandollar to emerge. He remains d most relevant person in Kano politics.

We can see his relevance playing out in kano politics today.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by vertueptime: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
RaptObserver:
Will Ganduje accept it? U know Ganduje is very vindictive. But RB has done well. Better than giving the money to government.

Kwankwaso is more vindictive, arrogant than any politician in kano history, he even turned against his mentor rimi
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Roozzaay(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rapmoney:
If you know this man and you never marry, your spouse will locate you very soon!

If you don't know him, make you nor dey follow people papa dey knack teeth any how for here because of say you see small change buy data for phone.

AMEN cry
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by polite2(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Osidazz19:

Yes oh, by stealing public funds and building private hospitals for personal gain. Just like mama piss that stole billions to build a hotel then turned around and claim to donate it for govt use. Only a retard will fall for these cheap gimmicks.
my brother dey stole, built and returned it to the masses.

Ve you ever heard your Hero PMB doing any such gesture? Ever since he became figure? Or ur guess is as good as mine that he has not stolen public fund before.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Toosure70: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
waiting others
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Osidazz19: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
polite2:
my brother dey stole, built and returned it to the masses.

Ve you ever heard your Hero PMB doing any such gesture? Ever since he became figure? Or ur guess is as good as mine that he has not stolen public fund before.

If you think Buhari has ever stole any billions like these thieves then you are easily fooled. Even his worst enemies will tell you that he has never stole. You don't have to be a genius to know who has stolen and who has not. If Buhari has stolen like other politicians I wonder when he's going to start spending the money. When he's dead and buried or in the after life? I beg park well.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Vortex369:
Wise conman, he has built a hospital and equipped it in case he is infected. He and his family will be given priority attention.

No more foreign medical trips cos everywhere is grounded. The wise theives are building hospitals.

Of what use is billions if you can not survive flu? No

Abba Kyari was not this smart. Now Buhari's money helped hide is requires extra clearance before it can be claimed.

Nice move.
What's this one saying??¿??
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by goldensmiles: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Very commendable honourable...... Keep d good work, together we shall defeat dis pandemic
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by ZAWs: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Watch how gandu would tagged this "substandard" hospital.
Nd'ala
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by AbuAeesha: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
another kind gesture from a leader that honour of the poor
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by zikter(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Welcome development, although we know is part of our looted common wealth
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by ud4u: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice one Sir, God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Flee As Death From Strange Disease In Ondo Rises / US Returnee Slumps, Dies On Arrival At Lagos Airport / What Causes Your Bad Breath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.