Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker (1494 Views)

Cybersecurity Ethical Hacker: Exploits,viruses, Trojans, Rats / My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker / What's Needed To Become An Ethical Hacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker by GodofwarKratus(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hello, most times i do see people posting on being a hacker with diverse skills and idea be it from manual hacking like sql injection,local file inclosure, using dorks and queries to detect vulnerabilites and the likes, we have the automated tools like those we have in SECURITY AND PENETRATION OS (KALI LINUX, BACKBOX, PARROT,BLACKARCH.) using tools like ssenump, theharvester,p0f,cms enuweration,smtp userenum,hydra,armitage,metasploit,medusa,nessus,w3af etc... being an hacker from white,grey,black hackers lies the power of knowing how and when to hack ,from my own knowledge one has to be able to understand few in and outs of programming languages hopeful few of it like basics html, javascript,php,python,css..the basics in sense understanding the languages.. as an hacker one of the ways in begining to hack you ought to know importants stuffs like .. what lang is the site using like php/mysql, php/apache,asp,html,nginx,perl and the likes, os of the site could be linux,windows,centos(linux),ubuntu(linux).
Re: My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker by IceLip: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
hmm, yo hack ??
Re: My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker by nurain150(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
GodofwarKratus:
Hello, most times i do see people posting on being a hacker with diverse skills and idea be it from manual hacking like sql injection,local file inclosure, using dorks and queries to detect vulnerabilites and the likes, we have the automated tools like those we have in SECURITY AND PENETRATION OS (KALI LINUX, BACKBOX, PARROT,BLACKARCH.) using tools like ssenump, theharvester,p0f,cms enuweration,smtp userenum,hydra,armitage,metasploit,medusa,nessus,w3af etc... being an hacker from white,grey,black hackers lies the power of knowing how and when to hack ,from my own knowledge one has to be able to understand few in and outs of programming languages hopeful few of it like basics html, javascript,php,python,css..the basics in sense understanding the languages.. as an hacker one of the ways in begining to hack you ought to know importants stuffs like .. what lang is the site using like php/mysql, php/apache,asp,html,nginx,perl and the likes, os of the site could be linux,windows,centos(linux),ubuntu(linux).
If you have any ctf or project on hacker one or bug crowd you can invite my email is in my signature, you can also contact me 07085258583
Re: My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker by GodofwarKratus(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2020
as i said earlier when penetrating a webserver and other services online or in a system, as being said when hacking it has its own rules to make it easier to document open ports,filtered and close port using few of the tools you have in your kali linux. knowing the services that are vulnerable like my self i prefer doing a domain scan to know the hidden sub domains in the server, smtp scan, knowing the security policy of the server. having few of this informations with me i can know if the service is vulnerable.. lets talk about sqlmap: i so much love it,reasons i can do many things with it like using metasploit with sqlmap, most times people have the intuition that sqlmap can hack any sites .. NO, only when you understand the inner depth of your server.. was given the chance to hack an intranet network never knew it was a different path on its own, wouldnt explain much on that but would highlight few tips on it. Have you ever notice most firms have a particular network that is not being used publicly only
Re: My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker by GodofwarKratus(m): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2020
staffs in the firm do have access to it and youre told to penetrate such network took me 3 hours to figure it correctly that i could use javascript manually( creating my own malware) why javascript ! every browser enables and use it. thanks to armitage i was priviledge to pivot the network given to me, made me to scan hidden networks of few computers in the company, had to make my own network also to be able to accept TCP of incoming traffics with the help of wireshark. would stop here, at the end was able to infiltrate 14 systems beacon each other.. TO BE A WELL PROFFESSIONAL HACKER( KNOWING WHEN TO ATTACK AND RIGHT TOOLS TO USE. ENROLL NOW ON A PRIVATE ETHICAL HACKING TRAINING) We are now in an era of cyber world.. contact me:08063492005

1 Like

Re: My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker by mcqwerty(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
There is nothing ethical in your post.
Re: My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker by GodofwarKratus(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
mcqwerty:
There is nothing ethical in your post.
Re: My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker by OGWILLS123: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2020
GodofwarKratus:
staffs in the firm do have access to it and youre told to penetrate such network took me 3 hours to figure it correctly that i could use javascript manually( creating my own malware) why javascript ! every browser enables and use it. thanks to armitage i was priviledge to pivot the network given to me, made me to scan hidden networks of few computers in the company, had to make my own network also to be able to accept TCP of incoming traffics with the help of wireshark. would stop here, at the end was able to infiltrate 14 systems beacon each other.. TO BE A WELL PROFFESSIONAL HACKER( KNOWING WHEN TO ATTACK AND RIGHT TOOLS TO USE. ENROLL NOW ON A PRIVATE ETHICAL HACKING TRAINING) We are now in an era of cyber world.. contact me:08063492005
How much will the training cost
Re: My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker by Deicide: 7:07am On Aug 11, 2020
Help me hack my gf Facebook account

Re: My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2020
Since you said u can hack bank network

Hack my Nairaland account I'll register in your course
Re: My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker by dibara(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2020
GodofwarKratus:

CALL ME PLEASE LETS TALK 09067220114
Re: My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker by valzey(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
What have you done so far with all this knowledge? Pentested a company's network yet?

I heard that those who know, do while those who don't, teach. I wonder how true that is.
GodofwarKratus:

(1) (Reply)

Java Has Finally Fallen / Programming Vs Web Development / Does Anyone Know About Decagon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.